Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 10. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Hello guys. Tell me please,MN/POS it is Masternode and Proof Of Stake?
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
I heard somewhere about your project, but I do not remember where. I would like to know more about your project and your team. Can you tell me?
All the information you need can be found on the official website of the project. Look there.
Just the same on the official site there is no information about the team. Or I'm wrong?
Yes, I also did not find information about the team. I think the team will be announced and presented later.
Why do you think so? The team is announced immediately. Or not always? Maybe already has information baout team, and we cannot find it?
At least there is not a word on the official website. Let's wait, maybe it really is not so important. Product its main.
Activity: 200
I heard somewhere about your project, but I do not remember where. I would like to know more about your project and your team. Can you tell me?
All the information you need can be found on the official website of the project. Look there.
Just the same on the official site there is no information about the team. Or I'm wrong?
Yes, I also did not find information about the team. I think the team will be announced and presented later.
Why do you think so? The team is announced immediately. Or not always? Maybe already has information baout team, and we cannot find it?
Activity: 163
Activity: 70
Activity: 201
I saw in the roadmap that a bounty campaign was planned. It is very good for me, I will participate
Activity: 236
Hi, where is your team from? Do you plan to open offices or factories in other countries soon?
I noticed that people get more interested in Ingy. Soon they will get huge investors and others will start to contribute too as they might be in doubt now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi, where is your team from? Do you plan to open offices or factories in other countries soon?
I have not seen this. This project should progress! I hope that you need to find large investors and you will succeed
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Someone, please give me link about CryptoBridge and discord. I would like to receive these tokens.
You can find these links on the project website. Make a little effort, it's not difficult.
Activity: 784
In case of investing or assisting in a future project, ie being the investor, will a fixed amount be designated for future profits or will a value be agreed between the investor and the project owner?
Someone, please give me link about CryptoBridge and discord. I would like to receive these tokens.
What is the approximate price for 1 coin? And how many coins are already created?
I think you can see this information on the project website. There everything is described in detail
As far as I understood the total number of ingy tokens now: 115505.91682789
You can see it here: http://explorer.ingy.io/
Very nice a lot of users get this coin. This shows that users are interested in this project.
Already have news about the exchange?
If I am not mistaken, there were announcements that an INGY coin would be added to a CryptoBridge exchange.
Where did you find this information? Please give a link. I would like to read.
yeah and send link too me also, please. Thank before.
What is the approximate price for 1 coin? And how many coins are already created?
I think you can see this information on the project website. There everything is described in detail
Very nice a lot of users get this coin. This shows that users are interested in this project.
If I am not mistaken, there were announcements that an INGY coin would be added to a CryptoBridge exchange.
Where did you find this information? Please give a link. I would like to read.
Activity: 546
Activity: 70
The roadmap does not have this information, I was looking for. I think this question will be answered best by developers.
Pages:
Jump to: