Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 8. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Who will be the main users of your platform? What industry are you targeting?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
This is a truly interesting project that can be useful for many users around the world. I believe that such projects should be more so that they benefit people
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view in detail?
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
This is a truly interesting project that can be useful for many users around the world. I believe that such projects should be more so that they benefit people

Activity: 70
Why do so many projects use masternodes? Who can give me this information?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You can tell me when the coin will be added to the coinmarketcap, so that we can comfortably track the price per coin
Token must be traded on two or more exchange and have more than 10000 dollars volume trade per day,
As i know 10K volume trade not necessarily
Sure to! This is one of the main conditions for adding a coin. It is also necessary that the coin was on a good exchange.
Activity: 207
You can tell me when the coin will be added to the coinmarketcap, so that we can comfortably track the price per coin
Token must be traded on two or more exchange and have more than 10000 dollars volume trade per day,
As i know 10K volume trade not necessarily
Activity: 299
Activity: 162
Hello guys, can you tell me please what is the full name of token? Thank before.
Hi Anastacia, as i know full name of token is Ingenuity.
Yes, thank you, i already find this information. Thx.
Youre welcome. I always help girls. Smiley
Hello guys, can you tell me please what is the full name of token? Thank before.
Yes, thank you, i already find this information. Thx.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Good evening. Please tell me what is the total number of coin?
Hello, Max. Supply - 15,000,000 coins. I found this information on the site
The price of a coin should be high, because the total number of coins is small. Compared with other project, even very small
It doesn't always work that way. We will know the price per coin Ingy when the coin will listing the exchange. It will be in 2 weeks
Already had an ad? Which exchange will be add this coin? This is very good news if this is true.
Activity: 201
The price of a coin should be high, because the total number of coins is small. Compared with other project, even very small
It doesn't always work that way. We will know the price per coin Ingy when the coin will listing the exchange. It will be in 2 weeks
Activity: 70
I understood conception of the project, but what technologies will be used in the product?  I couldn't find the answer on your website
Did you read whitepaper? Most likely this document has this information. The link to the document can be found on the project website or in this thread.
Activity: 236
I understood conception of the project, but what technologies will be used in the product?  I couldn't find the answer on your website
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 236
We would also like to disclose for transparency that we have turned off all staking from our side to help other stakers gets more stakes! We have also turned off our 5 masternodes that were originally started to help support the network. For complete transparency, we are looking to hold between the core team about 20-30K INGY for pay roll and what not spread across 4-5 addresses so the community can see where/what the funds are being used for. Our idea does not require us to hold a large amount of coins and thus we don’t need/want to. We truly do care what the community thinks and we also are past crypto investors as well. We want to do whats best in the interests for everyone to help this project really going.
Do what you have to do and everything will be fine. It is possible that competitors are trying to harm and spoil the reputation.
That's for sure. Now projects eliminate competitors in any way. Ingi is a strong project in which there is a future. I hope the competitors will not interfere.
Activity: 162
Activity: 240
Pages:
Jump to: