Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 6. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
How do masternodes work? I saw that you use it in your system.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
Good evening. Tell me please, you have Whitepaper only in English only? If yes, I can translate Whitepaper to Spanish for your tokens.
I think it is possible only in Bounty campaign.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Good evening. Tell me please, you have Whitepaper only in English only? If yes, I can translate Whitepaper to Spanish for your tokens.
Activity: 240
How many tokens can I get if I participate in the bonus program? I am interested in developing a project, so I ask this question.
Is there any bonus system at all? I thought that there is only a referral system.
Yes, this project has a bonus system and a referral system. Go to the first page of this thread, there is all the information what you need.
Hi.What bonuses can users of this project get? Or bonuses only for buyers of tokens?
Hi, bonuses only for tokens buyers.
Activity: 163
How many tokens can I get if I participate in the bonus program? I am interested in developing a project, so I ask this question.
Is there any bonus system at all? I thought that there is only a referral system.
Yes, this project has a bonus system and a referral system. Go to the first page of this thread, there is all the information what you need.
Hi.What bonuses can users of this project get? Or bonuses only for buyers of tokens?
Activity: 207
Activity: 299
Activity: 236
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Will you partner with other companies? Very interesting with whom you will work in the future.
I think soon we will see announcements about this. If the platform is good. companies will queue up
Activity: 201
Will you partner with other companies? Very interesting with whom you will work in the future.
Activity: 210
I would like to clarify such nodes as working with the masternodes. How exactly to work with this system, because in this case I have a chance to get passive income. Right?
Activity: 162
I hope that team will continue their fruitful work and change the world. It looks like that they really cares about their community. I like the fact that developers are trying to improve their system and improve its performance.
Obviously, the team is doing everything possible. They already have amazing results, but I think this is just the beginning. This team must be prepared for difficult situations, because the market is now very unstable.
Activity: 144
I hope that team will continue their fruitful work and change the world. It looks like that they really cares about their community. I like the fact that developers are trying to improve their system and improve its performance.
Activity: 70
I want to see your platform already on the market. How soon will this happen?
Activity: 163
Hello. Your token will begin to trade on the exchange in 8 days, I understand correctly?
Yes, 28 November start tradings on the CoinExchange. If i not mistake.
28 November it is true, but not CoinExchange. Token will be listing on CryptoBridge.
This is even better, since on this exchange more trading volume and more currencies are traded.
Are you sure that this exchange is more popular and it will be the best solution for a token?
This will definitely be better than listing on CoinExchange. CryptoBridge is a pretty good exchange, especially for beginner projects. We wish the team good luck.
Hello. Your token will begin to trade on the exchange in 8 days, I understand correctly?
28 November it is true, but not CoinExchange. Token will be listing on CryptoBridge.
This is even better, since on this exchange more trading volume and more currencies are traded.
Are you sure that this exchange is more popular and it will be the best solution for a token?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 240
Activity: 207
Pages:
Jump to: