Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 120. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
can we buy only with transfer of eth once it hit exchanges. With an hard fork for eth in Jan 19, it would be a tough call
INS will do just fine after platform is live
Untill than pure speculation just like any other currency
I am kidding by the way. It is not a recommendation for investment. Make your own analysis.
Merit: 0
I don’t understand the points made in the “you can understand the outcome” message either. Does anyone else care to explain?
Activity: 266
When does wallet need to be provided on Ins world?
Before 31st or before 8th of January?
Before the 7th of January. Do it as soon as you be able to please
Deadline has changed yup
Activity: 252
When does wallet need to be provided on Ins world?
Before 31st or before 8th of January?
Activity: 308
The potential of both grocery and crypto markets is extremly huge. We are setting up strong partnerships within blockchain community and grocery business as well. I see how the team works so I definitely believe in success.
Activity: 322
If I read the whitepaper and project correctly, more or less what I understand is that INS could be the new amazon. Am I right?
The most successful marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay came to life
 because they managed to remove middleman entities
 that were mostly brick and mortar operations, and replaced them with an automated piece of software accessible over the Internet.
Thanks that is really interesting. So if I calculate correctly. Market cap. of Amazon currently is at around 560bn. If INS takes over (probably in many years ahead) this could be feasable in my opinion
Are there hopefully plans, once the ecosystem is big enough, to partner with one of the biggies, i.e. amazon or the like?
We have just started . You might see we already have some agreements so stay tuned for 2018. That is going to be an interesting year I suppose
Activity: 210
If I read the whitepaper and project correctly, more or less what I understand is that INS could be the new amazon. Am I right?
 that were mostly brick and mortar operations, and replaced them with an automated piece of software accessible over the Internet.
Thanks that is really interesting. So if I calculate correctly. Market cap. of Amazon currently is at around 560bn. If INS takes over (probably in many years ahead) this could be feasable in my opinion
Are there hopefully plans, once the ecosystem is big enough, to partner with one of the biggies, i.e. amazon or the like?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 266
Can you tell me the specific group i should contact?
One question which I still have is. Who would handle the delivery?
Activity: 294
whats the subject on the email when you get approved or denied on the kyc i need to look i should of gotten it months ago
Activity: 238
 what happen if my login email is invalid, i have filled kyc with valid email and it passed, but my login email is not valid, can i change my login email?
Activity: 224
2nd time trying to verify with my passport... what happens if your system does not verify before the 31st
I am agronomist engineer and this is an old dream coming true
Activity: 322
which wallets are accepted again ?
refunds? or do i get my tokens?
KYC WTF is the go with this poo system?
Activity: 15
I congratulate the project team on the successful completion of ICO. I wish you success in the further implementation of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
One of the ICOs I was into claims they lost all their funds due to the parity bug. That won't happen with this one will it?
Activity: 191
Do we need as bounty hunters to fill the KYC also? I just knew from here that I need to fill it.

no mention in the bounty topic.
Please, contact bounty chat https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Do we need as bounty hunters to fill the KYC also? I just knew from here that I need to fill it.

no mention in the bounty topic.

i never heard about hunters should pass KYC ,that's so funny. go to telegram and ask bounty manager.
Jump to: