Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 121. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Do we need as bounty hunters to fill the KYC also? I just knew from here that I need to fill it.

no mention in the bounty topic.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
When will our INS be distributed to our wallets? And when will we be able to trade on the different exchanges?
Token distrubution event - January 8, 2018
Listing on exchanges - January 15, 2018
I have my tokens on the INS token site. In the list for the KYC I put my name, phone number and the website is asking me about my etherwallet
Yes, you need to indicate ETH wallet address, supporting ERC20 in order to get tokens on January 8. You also need to fill KYC form.
I have purchased tokens from two different channels: ins-web and cryptonomos. Do I have to fill the KYC twice?
You need to fill KYC for both platforms. It's mandatory for purchases at INS website. Regarding Cryptonomos - you can contact them directly.
Thank you!
Sorry INS but you should care about KYC. If you don't complete soon for holder they may lost their INS, deadline is near.
2 days submitted but nothing from INS
December 31 isn't a deadline for getting your KYC verified, it's only a deadline for submitting.
What do you mean by the results, I'm sorry I'm new.
Your data is sent directly to our KYC provider. They do receive all applications. 
You'll be able to see KYC verification results in Profile, just instead of KYC button there will be "KYC Passed".
You’ll be also informed by email.
Update is coming up within few days (up to 7 days).
Until that time you’ll see “click here to fill kyc, do it now”, that's normal.
There’s no need to fill it more than once.
Thank you!
I have not registered kyc? I do not have a passport and can I register with my identity card?
Hi, yes, you can use national identity card.
Thank you!
I just got an email stating I bought some ins tokens. I actually didn't. So what is this about?
Your remaining small amount of deposit was converted into tokens
I appreciate that - but some of us are not passing KYC , i was told INS is NOT  security token?
Based on the legal advice and opinions we gathered during the preparation process, INS tokens do not fall under the notion of securities as per most legislations. The INS token is not designed to offer earnings and does not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights.
But SEC could have another opinion about it, that's why US citizens were restricted to buy INS tokens.
I bought 200INS a week ago and Im receiving an e-mail today that states that I purchased 0.002 INS.
It was an automatic purchase for a small amount of your remaining deposit.
Thank you!
I just checked the alpha of ins.world - will it be possible to pay with INS tokens?
Yes, it will be possible to pay with INS tokens. Btw, our alpha prototype version is very raw. It will be pretty different at the moment of launch.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
When will our INS be distributed to our wallets? And when will we be able to trade on the different exchanges?

if you are an investor. the token distribution is on January 8,2018 and listing on exchange is on January 15. confirmed exchange is HitBTC, OKex, Livecoin and Mercatox.
I am new to the crypto world. I tried to put my ether address in my profile and it has come up invalid. I believe it is valid. Could you tell me what i am doing wrong? Thanks
The system doesn't recognize, if your wallet supports ERC-20 or not. "Please, be careful! Your ETH Wallet must support ERC-20." everyone sees this warning. It's normal.
Btw, we recommend to use MyEtherWallet, Metamask or Mist.

I did my kyc and it was approved, but after login it says to do kyc again, do i need to do it? My profile says kyc passed. What to do?
That's just a warning for all those who haven't submitted it yet.
Don't fill this form again. Thank you!
Admin is it necessary to add custom token in my mew or is that done automatically during the transfer?
No, it's not necessary. Token is already in a list at MEW
Binance confirmed?
Is bittrex in the picture?
What is the distribution date?
Please follow our updates. There will be announcements in our blog https://blog.ins.world/ and telegram https://t.me/ins_ecosystem
Token Distribution will be on January 8,
Listing on exchanges will be on January 15
I had purchased INS tokens from CRYPTONOMOS website and there itself my KYC was carried out. I am a verified user over there. Do I have to do the KYC separately on your plateform to receive tokens.
Please contact CRYPTONOMOS
Tokens i bought and bonus tokens both will be added and sent to myether wallet that i have updated on the profile? do i need to add some address in myether wallet or nothing?
No, there's no need to add anything in myetherwallet
What happens if I do not specify an ERC-20 wallet by the 31st of December? I've been away from home.
You should specify a wallet before Token distribution, that is on January 8, not December 31
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'd never back an ICO that wasn't $ adjusted though. The ETH pegging will be a no-no for me in future.
Jump to: