Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 146. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Hi Dmitriy,

How can I check that the 91% has really been raised? Is there anyway to check all your addresses?

Smiley
Thanks.

PM you already

Thanks but I did not get my answer yet. I specifically need to see evidence that this much funds has been raised so far. Can you show me that?
I have invested myself already but need to prove it for some people who are not convinced yet, and was hoping that you guys can help me
You can find here how much funds has been raised https://ins.world/

With respect, I do not have any idea that why you do not want to answer to me correctly. My mean is i need something like that your ETH address to check your balance.
Yes I can see 91.6% . This is only a line and text in your site's template. You said all money has been exchanged to ETH.  Is there any proof for 91.6%?

Please, note that partially funds during ICO are raised through fiat money (wire transfer), thus update can take time. Secondly, you ask for quite vulnerable information.. We will discuss the issue and see what proofs can be published for that without bringing up certain risk for the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 there are a lot of icos which reduced their hardcap in light of rising value of eth. Why you do not do that?
 That would bring more trust from the community into your project
Activity: 252
with value of eth rising, why the team did not finished the ico already?
Activity: 216
Merit: 0

Hi Dmitriy,

How can I check that the 91% has really been raised? Is there anyway to check all your addresses?

Smiley
Thanks.

PM you already

Thanks but I did not get my answer yet. I specifically need to see evidence that this much funds has been raised so far. Can you show me that?
I have invested myself already but need to prove it for some people who are not convinced yet, and was hoping that you guys can help me

With respect, I do not have any idea that why you do not want to answer to me correctly. My mean is i need something like that your ETH address to check your balance.
Yes I can see 91.6% . This is only a line and text in your site's template. You said all money has been exchanged to ETH.  Is there any proof for 91.6%?
today I bought ins now it shown in ins account. how to withdraw to my private address?
INS will be distributed automatically on your eth wallet after token distribution (1 week after ICO closing)
 you need to specify your own(not exchange) ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet in your Profile tab.
Yes, you are right!
Also all the exchanges will be launched on same day or do you have different dates to launch INS on different exchanges
We will announce all the news in our official channels. Stay tuned!
I don't have the account and will look some one to get this...
How much will I get once I refer someone ?
https://blog.ins.world/ins-ico-referral-program-5-a64353c6ae64
Activity: 280
I don't have the account and will look some one to get this...
How much will I get once I refer someone ?
Activity: 308
How much the actual price of Ins with bonus? 1ETH=?
Is there any refferal bonus ?
What is gonna be a Max Supply of ins? How many coins in total??
1ETH=351 INS with max bonus
if you don't have account and you have a referral link you can get additional bonus
Activity: 322
How much the actual price of Ins with bonus? 1ETH=?
Is there any refferal bonus ?
What is gonna be a Max Supply of ins? How many coins in total??
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Also all the exchanges will be launched on same day or do you have different dates to launch INS on different exchanges
Activity: 280
today I bought ins now it shown in ins account. how to withdraw to my private address?
INS will be distributed automatically on your eth wallet after token distribution (1 week after ICO closing)
 you need to specify your own(not exchange) ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet in your Profile tab.
Activity: 266
Activity: 294
More alarming than this delayed KYC is the spelling and grammar displayed in this chat... School teachers all over the world are in disbelief.
English is not native language for a lot of our chat participants. Let's not discriminate.
Activity: 238
If you're not a US citizen you'll pass. If you've posted some funny picture instead of passport then you'll have to re-do it
It took me since day 1 Yesterday it was confirmed it takes some time
Activity: 224
More alarming than this delayed KYC is the spelling and grammar displayed in this chat... School teachers all over the world are in disbelief.

Hi Dmitriy,

Smiley
Thanks.

PM you already

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

Hi Dmitriy,

Smiley
Thanks.

PM you already

I am wondering with several deposit coins such as btc dash ltc and eth. And the ratio between them is changing. How do you calculate 60000 Eth is reached or not?
we convert everything into ETH at the moment of tokens purchase. The prose is fixed in ETH , so it makes sense.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I am wondering with several deposit coins such as btc dash ltc and eth. And the ratio between them is changing. How do you calculate 60000 Eth is reached or not?
Jump to: