Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 145. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When  will ins hit exchanges?
Any announced exchange?

Two weeks after token sale is over.

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
When coins will be unlocked and Exchanges ? Somebody said q4 2018?
Activity: 207
Yea but you don't even have them generated. Most icos crate the max token supply and then they burn the unsold ammount. How will you proceed about this ?
Tokens sold on ICO will comprise 60% of the total tokens supply. The rest 40% will be based on amount of funds contributed during the tokensale period.
Activity: 126
Yea but you don't even have them generated. Most icos crate the max token supply and then they burn the unsold ammount. How will you proceed about this ?
Max total token supply - 50,000,000 INS
Activity: 188
Activity: 243
Why most ICOS have their tokens created before the ICO release and I can't find ERC20 tokens of INS ?
The contract is created. We will create the number of tokens depending on the amount of funds raised.
Activity: 224
Why most ICOS have their tokens created before the ICO release and I can't find ERC20 tokens of INS ?
Activity: 205
The exact number of tokens generated depends on the amount of funds contributed.
Activity: 121
When  will ins hit exchanges?
Any announced exchange?
why dont you try to list on binance? is it true they want hefty fees before anyone can exchange their coin there?

Certain negotiations with the top exchanges are still ongoing, positive outcome will be announced officially once everything is confirmed.
Activity: 95
do you have any plan to get out of ethereum blockchain system later on and create your own?
The INS platform is designed as a very high-load system. We  consider designing and developing our own INS blockchain platform in the future
Activity: 280
do you have any plan to get out of ethereum blockchain system later on and create your own?
Activity: 266
I wait so long for my KYC, should i do it again?
with value of eth rising, why the team did not finished the ico already?

Our hard cap is not linked to ETH value but was set up in ETH, that is why token sale will go as per developed schedule.

there are a lot of icos which reduced their hardcap in light of rising value of eth. Why you do not do that?
 That would bring more trust from the community into your project

As it was mentioned above hard cap does not directly linked to the value of ETH.
Activity: 238
why dont you try to list on binance? is it true they want hefty fees before anyone can exchange their coin there?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Just wonder how fast is ur token?guess same as eth? And how is the fee for transaction?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We are a sofware layer for connecting manuf., consumers and fulfillments centers. Consumers will be able to pay with fiat, INS tokens, BTC and ETH.
Activity: 266
 Their tokens has no related function to their ripple system. Still fial money but their tokens still grow. As long as a good plans and a few big partners pour money on
Activity: 100
it is general bla-bla.
 if you were not sure of the general upward trend you would not do an ico, but rather find some
it is far easier to obtain money by using an ico than successfully pitching a vc
Activity: 252
it is general bla-bla.
 if you were not sure of the general upward trend you would not do an ico, but rather find some
Jump to: