Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 149. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
We are happy to notify that your KYC verification was successful!
 can I move my ins tokens to my bittrex eth wallet?
Tokens will be allocated in a week after the ico ends. You need your personal private erc-20 compatible wallet, not exchange wallet
I dont remember do we have something to do to receive token after the end of the ico? Kyc done and i believe you have my mew
Yes, you should enter your private erc-20 compatible wallet address in your tokensale profile
I make KYC already 1 week ago,now i didn't see email or anything approved fro INS,pls for me information.
I have done KYC since day 1 of token sale but why until now it is still not approved??
More than 5 thousand people have already passed KYC and got their status updated, so the procedure is in process, just wait for your results a bit more
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 Do I have possibility to change INS tokens to bitcoin back after ICO?
Activity: 308
I have done KYC since day 1 of token sale but why until now it is still not approved??
Activity: 322
We are happy to notify that your KYC verification was successful!
 can I move my ins tokens to my bittrex eth wallet?
Activity: 210
how can I transfer my tokens to a ether wallet?
Provide your ERC-20 compatible wallet in your Profile section. Tokens will be distributed on it in a week after tokensale end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
 how can I transfer my tokens to a ether wallet?
Activity: 280
Nope unfortunately. But you can buy crypto with it and buy tokens with crypto. I can provide you the links if needed
Activity: 266
I dont remember do we have something to do to receive token after the end of the ico? Kyc done and i believe you have my mew
Activity: 294
I make KYC already 1 week ago,now i didn't see email or anything approved fro INS,pls for me information.
Activity: 238
1. What volume of coins goes on sale?
 2. What volume are DEVs left? 
3. What capital do you need?
1. 60% of total supply
2. 15% (Lock up for 2 years)
3. 20 000 ETH is soft cap, 60 000 ETH is hard cap
Activity: 224
 1. What volume of coins goes on sale?
 2. What volume are DEVs left? 
3. What capital do you need?
First of all, congratulations on the ICO success!! We are almost there!

I've been away for a few days and it's hard to keep up with this topic!

I hear everyone talking about KYC... This is also for Bounties??
Can anyone please point me to the instructions on how to KYC...

Passing KYC procedure is obligatory for all participants and includes info about:
Full Name, Phone, Address, Nationality, Country of Residence, ID document
You should fill in the form in your tokensale profile.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
First of all, congratulations on the ICO success!! We are almost there!

I've been away for a few days and it's hard to keep up with this topic!

I hear everyone talking about KYC... This is also for Bounties??
Can anyone please point me to the instructions on how to KYC...
Is anyone still going to buy INS tokens? I got 777 INSP (discounttokens). You can have them for free. Just send me some gas for transfer. PM me if interested.

They're not valuable after the ICO, right?  Cheesy
INSP tokens are just promotional tokens and have no value, but give you additional 5%bonus while purchasing INS tokens
In my opinion, these tokens will not be worth anything after the end of the ICO, so I find this case pointless
Exactly. That's why I'm offering them for free to someone who's still going to buy INS tokens.
That's very nice of you, as many people still want them, thanks!)
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Is anyone still going to buy INS tokens? I got 777 INSP (discounttokens). You can have them for free. Just send me some gas for transfer. PM me if interested.

INSP tokens are just promotional tokens and have no value, but give you additional 5%bonus while purchasing INS tokens
In my opinion, these tokens will not be worth anything after the end of the ICO, so I find this case pointless
Exactly. That's why I'm offering them for free to someone who's still going to buy INS tokens.
Merit: 40
I really hope this idea works. Anything to get my grocery bills down. Although I've been watching INS from the start, it seems to cover a lot of different manufacturing industries. I think this coin shows a lot of promise. It is amazing this project got into Forbes! I wish I had enough money to invest in ICOs, this might be one of the biggest ones. Hopefully some people dump on Etherdelta or some exchange so I can pick some up soon.

Good luck dev team!
How right you are! For me, too, it was a very pleasant surprise to learn that the project was on the Forbes list! It's impressive

How much time has passed, and Hard Cap still not assembled (
I thought it would be a maximum of a week
Jump to: