Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 150. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is anyone still going to buy INS tokens? I got 777 INSP (discounttokens). You can have them for free. Just send me some gas for transfer. PM me if interested.

They're not valuable after the ICO, right?  Cheesy
INSP tokens are just promotional tokens and have no value, but give you additional 5%bonus while purchasing INS tokens
Activity: 216
Merit: 0

Hi Dmitriy,

How can I check that the 91% has really been raised? Is there anyway to check all your addresses?

Smiley
Thanks.

PM you already

Thanks for your reply. I did not receive it. Please check.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Is anyone still going to buy INS tokens? I got 777 INSP (discounttokens). You can have them for free. Just send me some gas for transfer. PM me if interested.

They're not valuable after the ICO, right?  Cheesy
I really hope this idea works. Anything to get my grocery bills down. Although I've been watching INS from the start, it seems to cover a lot of different manufacturing industries. I think this coin shows a lot of promise. It is amazing this project got into Forbes! I wish I had enough money to invest in ICOs, this might be one of the biggest ones. Hopefully some people dump on Etherdelta or some exchange so I can pick some up soon.

Good luck dev team!
Thanks! We appreciate your interest to our project! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I really hope this idea works. Anything to get my grocery bills down. Although I've been watching INS from the start, it seems to cover a lot of different manufacturing industries. I think this coin shows a lot of promise. It is amazing this project got into Forbes! I wish I had enough money to invest in ICOs, this might be one of the biggest ones. Hopefully some people dump on Etherdelta or some exchange so I can pick some up soon.

Good luck dev team!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Forbes recognized INS Ecosystem as one of the key consumer trends in 2018 . This is a good news !

Or good PR (article), who knows... See and be surprised. Interesting project by all means.
500K INS Bounty prize why changed 500K $ ?
Please address your question to our bounty group https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255023.4180

Hi Dmitriy,

How can I check that the 91% has really been raised? Is there anyway to check all your addresses?

Smiley
Thanks.

PM you already
In the case my KYC has problem when uploading, can I receive a notification to do it again Dev?
I am concerned because I don't know whether my KYC uploading successfully to your network or not
We are working on it. Anyway, if you get the "failed" status, you can always address to our support team to solve the issue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
500K INS Bounty prize why changed 500K $ ?
Forbes recognized INS Ecosystem as one of the key consumer trends in 2018 . This is a good news !
Activity: 36
In the case my KYC has problem when uploading, can I receive a notification to do it again Dev?
I am concerned because I don't know whether my KYC uploading successfully to your network or not

The same question need to know?
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
At present, the buying level of INS tokens is very low, possibly because of the sharp increase in ETH. Will the end of ico last year?
Activity: 216

Hi Dmitriy,

Smiley
Thanks.

Activity: 210
does the bonuses for investing more than 0,099 eth is the same for investing more than X btc?
Activity: 189
What if ETh continues to rise. The only thing beneficial to investors is the time limit on the ico
Activity: 252
Why would token value decrease since ETH and altcoins usually acts accordingly
Activity: 210
 What I am saying is I have been allocated tokens from an earlier eth price.
Activity: 252
Because the ico cap has risen from 28 million to 41 million
Scott  this  is   your  choice  you  have  to  concentrate  in your INS coins doesn t meter  the  eth price
Jump to: