Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 151. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
You have allocated coins at an early ETH price. But continue to collect Eth at a risen price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Because the ico cap has risen from 28 million to 41 million
Activity: 308
I should have double the coins if ETH goes up
That doesn't make sence. If ETH gone down you would be saying take a half of my tokens would you?
Activity: 322
I should have double the coins if ETH goes up
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
And instead of giving out more coins for ETH value
You continue to run an un caped ico
Activity: 280
I bought in at the very start
And have been allocated a set amount of coins already
Activity: 266
I will be added in my firend list or I will have to buy the tokens before I will apprear on his list?
You can buy immediately after registering via link
Activity: 294
I will be added in my firend list or I will have to buy the tokens before I will apprear on his list?
Activity: 238
 I have to click on the ref link and then create an account from there?
Activity: 224
My friend send me his referential link but where I have to put it for having the 3% bonus?
You only can register new account via a link. No way to put it anywhere in existing account
Activity: 322
My friend send me his referential link but where I have to put it for having the 3% bonus?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
is there really 16.5 k members here? does not look busy enough
theres like 200 ppl there?

well they have huge supporter but not everyone has a bitcointalk account. some of them are on telegram or social media and some just don't want to post here and want to remain anonymous
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
90.7% full. I think the token sale slowed down a bit, hopefully, it will reach the hard cap before the end of the token sale. Still, its a good achievement looking at the season fluctuation of BTC and ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
i’ m still waiting my kyc confirmation from 2 weeks, it’s normal ? Thanks a lot
We have already started the procedure and people started to get their KYC status, so please wait patiently for the results.
I am also waiting for my KYC submitted my document days ago and waiting for a confirmation. what will happen to our investment if the KYC document got rejected.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Looks like a great project!  Cool. Especially because of the big brands that showed interest. I will keep an eye on this project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
is there really 16.5 k members here? does not look busy enough
theres like 200 ppl there?
Yes, our supporters community is pretty big! Though it doesn't mean all of them should write here, right? Wink
That is, if I have purchased ico ISN can I keep them in the ISN account or will I have to transfer them to a personal portfolio?
Question from beginner ... token that becomes a good ico can remain in your portfolio INS.Scusa but for me the thing is new ,,,
Yes, you can keep tokens on the tokensale platform.
Hi team can I translate the ETH from exchange?
Could you please clarify your question?
i’ m still waiting my kyc confirmation from 2 weeks, it’s normal ? Thanks a lot
We have already started the procedure and people started to get their KYC status, so please wait patiently for the results.
Jump to: