Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 154. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Reffered to what price? Price from coinmarketcap? And how often will it be adjused?
Activity: 294
I should add ETH Wallet and I'm reading "Please, be careful! Your ETH Wallet must support ERC-30."
Activity: 266
I saw the youtube video but it doesn't help about ETH wallet, I'm new..I have only Coinbase account, someone can help me?
.where can I create ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet? I have only a Coinbase account
Activity: 238
INS will be distributed automatically on your eth wallet after token distribution (1 week after ICO closing) you need to specify your own(not exchange) ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet in your Profile tab.
i think i have put my wallet address in m profile but it seems tokens have not sent to my address
Activity: 224
INS will be distributed automatically on your eth wallet after token distribution (1 week after ICO closing) you need to specify your own(not exchange) ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet in your Profile tab.
Activity: 322
 i asked will it be traded at upcoming cobinhood exchange ? that would be nice to trade ins with no fee.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Dear  Sir, How can I use with INSP in my wallet? May I you them to instead of Promotion Code during buying INS token?
It's better to use promo code as it gives 7% bonus.
When I can recieve INS to my ETH walWhen I can recieve INS to my ETH wallet, Which I suplied to the web sir?let, Which I suplied to the web sir?
7 days after the ICO end the token distribution is provided
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
KYC (Know Your Client) procedure is obligatory for everyone who wants to withdraw their tokens from the tokensale platform.
Activity: 84
they can flirt in the channel but i cant ask them to stop, fair admin.
Activity: 112
Hi everyone, why I cannot load insp token into myethewallet
Activity: 98
No need to add, it gives only 5% bonus, after ICO they will be burnt
Dear  Sir, How can I use with INSP in my wallet? May I you them to instead of Promotion Code during buying INS token?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
When I can recieve INS to my ETH walWhen I can recieve INS to my ETH wallet, Which I suplied to the web sir?let, Which I suplied to the web sir?
As my research and join this ICO. You need to pass KYC before can claim your token and withdraw it to your ERC20 wallet.
I though this will reach hardcap before Xmas come (mean end date).
So far so good
Activity: 98
what indication will we get if the KYC is approved or not?
I still have not received kyc results, although verified from day 1, citizenship is vietnam and country of residence is japan is wrong?
Activity: 69
After ICO , what will be the market price of INS ?
my INS balance is not showing on dashboard. Is there a known issue with the dashboard?
Pm me
Jump to: