Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 155. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
wow this coin is incredible. the ICO already raised 90.3% of the hard cap. it will reached the hard cap before the ICO end if the sale continue like that,

Yes, people are showing a lot of interest towards the project and it is very close to the hard cap. At the same time, they are making many partnerships with manufacturing sectors and it is going to be sign by the people who are investing in INS.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
wow this coin is incredible. the ICO already raised 90.3% of the hard cap. it will reached the hard cap before the ICO end if the sale continue like that,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
if we all dont sell below 5$ we have a good chance to set the price there i think
Activity: 322
my INS balance is not showing on dashboard. Is there a known issue with the dashboard?
Merit: 11
but giving an exact prediction is something you should be sceptical about
When can I see results?
Activity: 280
officially we dont even discuss the price here, we just can hope for the best and do our best as well !
Activity: 266
if there is a problem we can ask you to re-submit something, like if the picture is not clear
these are just random numbers, they look adequate but they're fake.
if there is a problem we can ask you to re-submit something, like if the picture is not clear
Activity: 238
You should put KYC application in queue. It took so long for people who did it in the first ico day.
It doesnt matter when you're passing it, everyone will get plenty of time to pass.
Our work with our partner is based on sending batches of user data to them, not individual submissions.
Activity: 224
You should put KYC application in queue. It took so long for people who did it in the first ico day.
Activity: 322
we're just starting to process KYC, a few people have already received the confirmations. stay patient for a while longer please
Activity: 644
looks like promising project, interesting to follow hope be a success, waiting update for bounty campaign. good luck
an interesting program and supported the successful professional team are confident this project will work with success.
Activity: 420

Pefect!  Thanks.  I'm in with 6 ETH
Wow! This is cool news! But, nothing else could be expected from INS! This is a success
Activity: 420
You fellows! You already have 90%! Every day I watch this growth. Very interesting, how many before graduation Smiley
Activity: 336
2 MoUs Signed: Henri and 100%eco Will Join the INS Platform
Today, we are proud to announce two MoUs signed to participate in the first global grocery ecosystem powered by the INS Platform
https://blog.ins.world/2-mous-signed-henri-and-100-eco-will-join-the-ins-platform-d5e720847b17
Activity: 216
Merit: 0

Pefect!  Thanks.  I'm in with 6 ETH
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
INS consumer ecosystem is another of those inventions in the field of grocery because it connects grocery manufacturers as well as consumers in very less time. Moreover there are many other benefits that make this invention to look out for. The best part of INS is that you would be in a position to buy high quality groceries and that too at pocket - friendly prices.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
           INS Ecosystem has already sold 90% of all tokens ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!   https://youtu.be/wf3ban4IUTU
                                                             https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/941712302608408576
                                                        INS ECOSYSTEM - Connecting Consumers and Grocery Manufactur

Could anyone tell me what will happen if I withdraw the tokens into blockchain wallet, not myetherwallet? Will I lose them?
no, you actually have to withdraw them there...
Specify your myew address in the profile
i bought with hot code but i have registered for the 1 day white paper can i get that bonus aswell ?
and I could see more listing exchange announcements during these 14 days ?
The code only applies when you BUY the tokens, sorry
Jump to: