Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 158. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
it has been 4-5 days since I submitted my KYC.
still no response

It may take some time because of numerous applications, and each of them will be processed according to a queue. Please, be patient.

How to know you recieved my KYC or not ?

All submitted KYC were received in a proper manner.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As one of the most exciting disruptions the grocery sector has seen, we are proud to play a part in the INS Ecosystem.
We believe this partnership will provide highly technical solutions that respond to the challenges associated with online transactions of today.

Thank you for your support! We do our best to make the project come true.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
We believe this partnership will provide highly technical solutions that respond to the challenges associated with online transactions of today.
Activity: 280
it has been 4-5 days since I submitted my KYC.
still no response
I sent eth yesterday and didn't show up in my dashboard so didn't get discount for day 10 to 14
That's okay we have many request at the moment just keep calm. Your request will be processed

As eduardocastellano noted there are numerous transactions and applications that should be processed. PM-ed you regarding the issue.
i have done the kyc, but there is still button for kyc do it now. Do i have to repeat the process or just wait?

Please, do not worry - it means your application is being processed. You will be notified about the outcome.
Activity: 238
I sent eth yesterday and didn't show up in my dashboard so didn't get discount for day 10 to 14
That's okay we have many request at the moment just keep calm. Your request will be processed
Activity: 280
Activity: 98
How many days since you register?
i did kyc on 5th or 6th dec i think
Activity: 266
How many days since you register?
Activity: 100
i have done the kyc, but there is still button for kyc do it now. Do i have to repeat the process or just wait?

No not really the button won't change for a while
Activity: 252
Activity: 186
when the ins' ico will over?the hard cap will get only 10%.i think it will end next week.good luck.
Yes I think so cz the crowdsale will reach the hardcap , it is a success projeck and very profitable
when the ins' ico will over?the hard cap will get only 10%.i think it will end next week.good luck.

The token sale will end either on 25th December or a week after hard cap is reached whichever comes first.
Thank you!

How is it gonna end a week after the hard cap is reached? Why is it called a hard cap then? Shouldn't it end when hard cap is reached?
Weird.

We apologize for the mistake - it will be ended immediately if hard cap is reached before 25th December.
Activity: 35

The token sale will end either on 25th December or a week after hard cap is reached whichever comes first.
Thank you!

How is it gonna end a week after the hard cap is reached? Why is it called a hard cap then? Shouldn't it end when hard cap is reached?
Weird.

Thank you!
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't understand, so what are they?

Could you please clarify your question?

what does it mean when kyc link is gone???

It means you have filled it and the verification is n progress.

Can i give myself more bonus using INSP tokens?

Yes, you can either sent INSP promo tokens to the promo address or just type INSP in the text tab and then press ADD button when buying INS tokens.

what are that 777 tokens?

Those are INSP, promo tokens, they were distributed some time ago. Using INSP you may receive extra 5% bonus to any purchase, just remember that INSP bonus cannot be applied along with promo code bonus.

Activity: 243
what are that 777 tokens?
INSP token is promo airdrop. 777 INSP tokens has no direct value and not tradable
Jump to: