Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 159. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
 what are that 777 tokens?
Activity: 238
Can i give myself more bonus using INSP tokens?
You can't stack up INSP tokens and Promo code. Either one or another
Activity: 266
Can i give myself more bonus using INSP tokens?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
They are not real ins tokens?
Activity: 98
what does it mean when kyc link is gone???
Activity: 121
I don't understand, so what are they?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How long does it takes to pass trough the KYC process once you've sent your informations ?

Thx

The verification process has already started, we cannot say exact duration but can assure that it will be done as soon as possible and definitely before tokens distribution.
Activity: 1
How long does it takes to pass trough the KYC process once you've sent your informations ?

Thx
How come the ICO hard cap keeps increasing?

Token Sale hard cap has not been increased. If you are talking about ETH price growth, that is something we or anyone could predict.
Activity: 75
How come the ICO hard cap keeps increasing?
Blockchain-based Identity Verification and Protection: Civic Partnership Confirmed

We are delighted to partner with Civic, the leading identity management service. It offers a visionary blockchain-based identity verification technology and allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity protection.
https://blog.ins.world/blockchain-based-identity-verification-and-protection-civic-partnership-confirmed-b67588bbef78
INS Ecosystem ICO review | Decentralizing Grosery Stores!
https://youtu.be/AclBagXqD8Y
Hello, with so many people already bought INS token, already own INS token, will your token still rocket when it is listed on exchange? Smiley
2 weeks after ICO ends
I have done KYC verification, I am Vietnamese. What if my confirmation is lost. Will you email me about this?
Write a letter to [email protected]
Hey dmitriy_support. I have a question for you? I check etherscan and don't see total supply of INS token. Can you explain?
https://etherscan.io/token/0x5b2e4a700dfbc560061e957edec8f6eeeb74a320
Tokensale supply 30M. rest 20m added slowly in 2019 as team's share and reserve fund unlock
Activity: 8
I have done KYC verification, I am Vietnamese. What if my confirmation is lost. Will you email me about this?
Activity: 308
Hello, with so many people already bought INS token, already own INS token, will your token still rocket when it is listed on exchange? Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
Please tell me what happened if I submit KYC document twice! Undecided
Nothing to care about.
Please tell me what happened if I submit KYC document twice! Undecided
It is not a problem at all!
Jump to: