Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 160. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Iexpect it........
Activity: 1
Please tell me what happened if I submit KYC document twice! Undecided
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Unlike other platforms INS will continue to do Full Control of prices and product lists issued by manufacturers.
INS provides an opportunity to conduct Marketing and promotion directly to consumers.
By using its own platform the manufacturer will easily get fast and detailed customer feedback,,,
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The only thing I was worried about, are you not afraid that your business will interfere with some major transnational companies? If the project succeeds, they will not like it, because this will directly affect the incomes of many people from this chain.  Roll Eyes Although maybe I'm wrong.

No, we are not afraid! But it will make life better for a large number of people.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
INS is one of my favorite projects for this year. I just want to say that I found this project a month before its launch, and I do not regret it.
Really a very good and necessary idea, which can change the lives of ordinary people.

same with you ,but i am afraid when INS hit exchange ,hope not like other scam project below ICO price
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
The only thing I was worried about, are you not afraid that your business will interfere with some major transnational companies? If the project succeeds, they will not like it, because this will directly affect the incomes of many people from this chain.  Roll Eyes Although maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
INS is one of my favorite projects for this year. I just want to say that I found this project a month before its launch, and I do not regret it.
Really a very good and necessary idea, which can change the lives of ordinary people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
have anyone still delays in transactions these days? i have heard that some game lay down ethereum network..still cryptokitties?
For now there is no delays with ETH network

yes, dmitriy is correct.. i just had my transaction on etherdelta and it works fine. ethereum network no longer delays.. 

by the way, 89.4% is already reached before the hard cap.. your progress is doing great.
have anyone still delays in transactions these days? i have heard that some game lay down ethereum network..still cryptokitties?
For now there is no delays with ETH network
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
they collected 90% of ETH and ETH price changed.
they still collected 90% of eth okay ?
ETH price is very unstable and can go down easily. Thus, we continue moving to our target
how i can withdrawal my ETH from account?
Pm me.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
new ideas and new concepts, seem to catch my attention. with a new concept like this, hopefully will be more advanced and will be high market price.
Activity: 63
They do not want to understand and just want to make quick bucks
Activity: 224
its somewhat common to adjust raised amount based off price inflation
if ETH is what we're collecting how can we collect more or less ETH based on ETH fluctuation
you have 90% of the ethereum worth maybe 25% more. you sell some ethereum to buy the remaining ins tokens (10%) and then burn it
Activity: 126
how i can withdrawal my ETH from account?
Activity: 74
they collected 90% of ETH and ETH price changed.
they still collected 90% of eth okay ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
its somewhat common to adjust raised amount based off price inflation
if ETH is what we're collecting how can we collect more or less ETH based on ETH fluctuation
Jump to: