Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 165. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Oh thats nice! Can you please tell me the conformed dates,
1. The token sale ending.
2. When will the token be given to eth wallets.
I requested the refund 7 days ago and am unsure of the status. Love your project but I am a US Citizen. Support Request #10087
I am a Indian citizen Living in Canada will go through KYC ? also will the team be showing develpoment videos of the project or the platform after the end of ICO ?
What if amazons decide to have payment through Crypto . How will INS stand out for it ? Because believe me with the pace things are moving in crypto sphere it can happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hi guys...can i use both the INSPROMO tokens and the HOT promo code at the same time?
No, use HOT instead, while it's still active
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hi guys...can i use both the INSPROMO tokens and the HOT promo code at the same time?
Hello. Can someone assist me in following up on a support ticket?
Hello, address to [email protected]
Activity: 378

[/quote]
More and more are in demand various on-line trading platforms, on which a wide range of products for the consumer is presented for every taste.
The project interested me in its e-system for trading consumer goods on a landmark with the consumer
As I see there are a lot of new contributors here but the counter on the ICO site moves barely? What is the update period of the counter?
The counter is updated regularly  Smiley
Excuse me but what is the deadline that we must finish to set up kyc and fill eth wallet in INS?
The sooner the better, as KYC verification can take up tov5 days and there also can be delays, so...
Any promocode for buyers now?
I deposited in day 1 but would like to deposit further.
What is the current promo code? or will my day1 code still be applied?
You can use "HOT" promo code to get 8%bonus
Hello, I'm not allowed to participate in the ICO, and I know the INS token will be available for exchange a couple weeks after ICO ends. Do you have the Ether Delta address, token symbol and number of decimals needed to buy INS on Ether Delta yet?
INS tokens will be listed on exchanges in 2 weeks after the ico ends.
Originally had 777 ANS, but now why not? ?
Strange distribution
What is ANS? If you mean promotional INSP tokens, they were distributed to have a 5% bonus when purchasing INS tokens, and nothing more, they have no value
Activity: 392
Hello, I'm not allowed to participate in the ICO, and I know the INS token will be available for exchange a couple weeks after ICO ends. Do you have the Ether Delta address, token symbol and number of decimals needed to buy INS on Ether Delta yet?
I updated my eth address after buying token. How do I transfer the token to mew wallet?
Tokens will be deposited to the wallet address you specified in your tokensale profile
i forgot to add HOT promotion, can i have chance to receive my bonus Sad
Please address your question to [email protected]
I deposit ether to my wallet success, when I will see the balance on the dashboard?
It can take a bit more time than usual, because the whole Ethereum network is clogging these days, as you may know. So all of us just have to wait a bit more...
If I understand correctly, INS will transfer your INS tokens automatically to MEW adres right?
If you have entered your mew address in your tokensale profile.
Do we need to fill in the KYC? What happens if we don’t?
You have to pass KYC in order to withdraw tokens from the INS platform.
How i know kyc passed?
It will be seen in your tokensale profile as "passed" or "failed"
Jump to: