Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 164. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Will the final market cap be based in ETH valuation at completion of ICO. Am I right?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How long after ico sale end does it go on exchanges?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Not interested in your ICO or INSP tokens, you can have them back. Just send me some ETH to cover the tx fee and I will send your promo tokens.
INSP tokens are just promotional tokens which have no value but give additional 5% bonus while purchasing INS tokens. So you can either just forget about them if you're not interested, or share tem with people who need them and will be grateful to you.
looks like promising project, interesting to follow hope be a success, waiting update for bounty campaign. good luck
a new project with a new and interesting idea. very worthy of note and developed in order to be successful. with many professional teams that support will surely succeed.
INS got 4.6 out of 5 by TokenZone users. Please follow the link to write a review about the project https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/269-insworld/239-group-reviews

I appreciate the INS Dev team and I see the professionalism in this project, wish you success!

I appreciate the INS Dev team and I see the professionalism in this project, wish you success!

I also think this team is working really nice and there is big chance for investors to make secure their investment. Now only few tokens left for sale I hope this will hit the hard cap very soon and this ICO will get finished early.
Guys, you can't even imagine how important these words for our team are! We appreciate you support soooo much! Thank you!
Activity: 112
To summarize it to all bought ins with eth @ 420 usd and bought ins again with the ethe in rise at 520$ if you believe in a team that is working hard it does not matter how much it cost you to make a good project run to its max potentials
Activity: 218
Not interested in your ICO or INSP tokens, you can have them back. Just send me some ETH to cover the tx fee and I will send your promo tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

I also think this team is working really nice and there is big chance for investors to make secure their investment. Now only few tokens left for sale I hope this will hit the hard cap very soon and this ICO will get finished early.
Activity: 1

INS got 4.6 out of 5 by TokenZone users. Please follow the link to write a review about the project https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/269-insworld/239-group-reviews
Activity: 420
looks like promising project, interesting to follow hope be a success, waiting update for bounty campaign. good luck
a new project with a new and interesting idea. very worthy of note and developed in order to be successful. with many professional teams that support will surely succeed.
What if amazons decide to have payment through Crypto . How will INS stand out for it ? Because believe me with the pace things are moving in crypto sphere it can happen.
We are absolutely different from Amazon, even if they decide to use crypto. INS Ecosystem has no direct analogues and competitors as of now. INS Ecosystem is the first and only decentralized platform that will directly connect grocery manufacturers and consumers. It will eliminate the costly intermediaries - wholesalers and retailers - and pass the saved value to consumers.
the token is pretty  expensive  Cry Cry
Not really, as we offer a variety of bonuses to our supporters, which can make up to 38%+
Could I please get transaction information for my ETH refund?
Please send a request to [email protected] with a subject "Money back". Specify the email you used to sign up to Tokensale Platform, currency name and the amount you want to refund. We will refund your money minus transaction cost within 3 business days.
Oh thats nice! Can you please tell me the conformed dates,
1. The token sale ending.
2. When will the token be given to eth wallets.
1. Until December 25, 2017, 11:00 AM (GMT) or upon reaching the hard cap, the ICO will end immediately
2. Tokens will be distributed in a week after the ico ends
I requested the refund 7 days ago and am unsure of the status. Love your project but I am a US Citizen. Support Request #10087
If you have already sent your request to [email protected], then there's nothing to worry about, your moneyback is in process.
I am a Indian citizen Living in Canada will go through KYC ? also will the team be showing develpoment videos of the project or the platform after the end of ICO ?
If the docs are ok and the data entered are true, so of course you will pass it.
The idea of videos is pretty cool, we'll think about it, thanks!
Activity: 28
the token is pretty  expensive  Cry Cry
Activity: 644
it seems like this is very potential to succeed, seeing the development of kripocurrency more and more, this will support the progress, hopefully run well and good luck with your project
see the interesting projects and for results also promising luck, especially with the team experienced success will surely run smoothly project.
Activity: 98
The grocer producer gets paid in INS, they need to convert it to USD immediately to have a stable profit right
Could I please get transaction information for my ETH refund?
Jump to: