Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 163. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What do you mean by donation mechanism?
Activity: 98
how can i check if my KYC verified ?
I see my btc in my payments. How to buy INS?
Activity: 84
If I have 2 accouns, can I upload to 1 profile?
Merit: 10
May I know when will the KYC be verified?
Activity: 294
Is it ok if I did KYC twice by mistake ?
Activity: 69
Does the INS token have a donation mechanism? What is INSP?
The kind of rise ETH has given...I feel INS already has more funds now than they envisaged before starting the ICO...better to cut it short like one more ICO did...it opened 5x due to this.
I can send ether from my MEW to the INS contract adress to receive my tokens correct?
I just transfer a small amount of Bitcoin to INS. I haven’t see it on my INS account yet. How long to reflect it?
Can INS reach 90% within 8hours from now?
What do I have to do now? i registered kyc 5 days ago. Do I need to register again?
I know some transfer involving 50-100 ether occured between 24 hours.
It does not justify the 0.1 increment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Awesome purpose for this coin, willing to change the way of grocery system into a fully online system than will make or maybe remove any grocery market and the transaction will be fully online and the goods will be sent directly form the manufactures to the customers.
the aim is good, help the small traders for more advanced systems online, will definitely make it easier for the consumer, the sword and the sword will certainly be more advanced and more ... hopefully the progress of this project is getting a good deal.
Activity: 336
I see very very huge potential in this. The Team is rocksolid. Theres too much experience in the team in terms of professionalism and experience and I absolutely love that. The vision looks set in stone and realistically feasible and applicable to real life everyday scenarios.
Thanks for your support and sharing our vision! 🚀 🚀 🚀
The fact that they can't accept money from U.S. citizens is a big red flag.  No clear explanation has been given.  Raises questions that will hurt their credibility. 
The prohibition doesn't depend on us, it's the US legislation that prohibits US citizens/residents to participate. We are law-abiding, so the information about this prohibition was (and is) always presented on our site in the "Documents" section. Like in this one, for ex.: https://ins.world/INS-Agreement-on-Sale-of-Tokens.pdf
Ignorance or unwillingness to read these docs or ask our 24/7 support does not exempt a person from this responsibility and is not an excuse.
Will the final market cap be based in ETH valuation at completion of ICO. Am I right?
The cap is set in Ethereum. ICO participants receive 60%. So, the max market cap is 60k ETH / 60% = 100k ETH
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I see very very huge potential in this. The Team is rocksolid. Theres too much experience in the team in terms of professionalism and experience and I absolutely love that. The vision looks set in stone and realistically feasible and applicable to real life everyday scenarios.
Activity: 20
The fact that they can't accept money from U.S. citizens is a big red flag.  No clear explanation has been given.  Raises questions that will hurt their credibility. 
How long after ico sale end does it go on exchanges?
INS tokens will be listed on exchanges in 2 weeks after the ico ends.
Jump to: