Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 193. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Just to clear something up, if ethereum goes to $800 is it still going to cost me 1 ETH to buy 300 INS?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I like this project and idea behind it. I see that all social media channels are well managed and people get answers very fast. That is all good. One thing I don't understand is the price.

I can buy INS token for 0.1ETH - 300INS tokens at ICO. Why if I can buy on etherdelta 777INS tokens for 0.002 Huh?? Please explain maybe I am missing something.
Activity: 336
Do you still get the bonus if you deposit in other coins or is it just on ETH?

thank you for your question!
You can make a payment by transferring funds from any BTC, ETH, LTC, or DASH wallet, or in USD by wire transfer (wire transfer option available only for payments starting at $1,000). The funds are credited to your personal account in the system, from where you can pay for the amount of INS tokens you wish to buy.

We do not charge any fees on payments. However, third party payment processors may charge fees. When paying in USD, the wire transfer fee and its speed depends on your bank. All fees charged by financial institutions in connection with wire transfers are paid by the prospective INS token holders.

When paying in BTC, ETH, LTC, or DASH, transaction fee is charged by the relevant blockchain infrastructure. You set the transaction fee amount, and the transaction speed is determined by the network availability and the fee amount you set.

As to bonuses you can have the following bonuses:

1. Purchase on day 1 (up to 25% bonus)
2. Whitelist (an extra 10% bonus in day one)
3. INSP (INS Promo token) (an extra 5% bonus)
4. Referral program (you get 5% of all purchases via your ref link, referred get an extra 3% bonus)"
Hey I'm seeing the core team and I can't find the platform developers. Are you guys using developers outside the core team?

thank you for your question!
We are working with platform that was developed by our partner icobox and has been used for several big tokensales. Code is written by the partner but it has been analyzed and verified by our internal team and leading provider of cybersecurity solutions - Group IB.
Instance of tokensale is runnign at our own server and partner has no access to source code or any other part of the platform.
Thanks for the answer! I really like your project. When do you estimate to start your project in Russia? I am curious to try it!

We have bad delivery infrastructure in Russia Cheesy
I think we will see INS in russian regions very soon.Check the team dude Wink

Thank you for your info! Russia is a good market and we will study all the necessary aspects in order to give the quick and convenient service to both manufacturers and consumers)
Very interesting concept and partnered with big names already.
I just have some concerns about the solution of product delivery.
But I read in the whitepaper that you're in contact with couriers.
Hope this one will do great.

Thats a good call and problem is significant. And we definitely have to help suppliers solve it. But our first step is to implement services and logistics at user and smart disctibution center sides + give suppliers tools for listing products, selling products, running promo campaigns, accounting and so on.

The blockchain is an ideal fit for this model since it allows one to record the flow of goods and sync the parties together. Importantly, we also enable manufacturers to run bespoke loyalty programs directed at consumers and run on smart contracts. Smart contracts support any logic they want to code in the reward - once the customer has met the conditions, the system unlocks INS tokens as a reward. INS tokens could be further spent on the platform to buy groceries or be sold on an exchange. Blockchain enables us to trim costs; it shortens the supply chain and creates a decentralised environment with more options and lower prices than traditional retail.

The logistics are also my main concern with the INS ecosystem. I think the current system (in general manufacturer -> whole saler -> retailer -> consumer) is already quite efficient distrubition wise. Whole salers and retailer take their cuts, however if you remove them from the system transportation cost would increase significantly. I see the whole salers and retailers as a very important part of the distribution chain.

I don't see what replacing retailers with smart distribution centers would achieve. Smart distribution centers will be more focused on storage of goods untill the consumer picks them up as opposed to the shopping experience that retailers offer? In my country we already have this inside many retail stores (online shops deliver goods to an unrelated retailer and pay a storage fee to them). This is not new.

Another concern I have with groceries is the following. In my country it is possible to order groceries online and have them send to you directly. However, this is not really taking off because consumers want to see the quality of groceries in real before they buy it (vegetables, fruits, meat, etc.).

Thank you for your thoughts! We believe that some parts of the chain can be removed / replaced without big harm to consumers and manufacturers, as, say for example, general manufacturer -> retailer -> consumer chain may be, it only changes their functions and saves costs. And we will achieve a shorter chain. We understand that there are some consumers that want to see before buying, and there are some products that need to be seen. Still we can concentrate on the others and find a good share )

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Do you still get the bonus if you deposit in other coins or is it just on ETH?
Activity: 308
Hey I'm seeing the core team and I can't find the platform developers. Are you guys using developers outside the core team?
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Thanks for the answer! I really like your project. When do you estimate to start your project in Russia? I am curious to try it!

We have bad delivery infrastructure in Russia Cheesy
I think we will see INS in russian regions very soon.Check the team dude Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Very interesting concept and partnered with big names already.
I just have some concerns about the solution of product delivery.
But I read in the whitepaper that you're in contact with couriers.
Hope this one will do great.

Thats a good call and problem is significant. And we definitely have to help suppliers solve it. But our first step is to implement services and logistics at user and smart disctibution center sides + give suppliers tools for listing products, selling products, running promo campaigns, accounting and so on.

The blockchain is an ideal fit for this model since it allows one to record the flow of goods and sync the parties together. Importantly, we also enable manufacturers to run bespoke loyalty programs directed at consumers and run on smart contracts. Smart contracts support any logic they want to code in the reward - once the customer has met the conditions, the system unlocks INS tokens as a reward. INS tokens could be further spent on the platform to buy groceries or be sold on an exchange. Blockchain enables us to trim costs; it shortens the supply chain and creates a decentralised environment with more options and lower prices than traditional retail.

The logistics are also my main concern with the INS ecosystem. I think the current system (in general manufacturer -> whole saler -> retailer -> consumer) is already quite efficient distrubition wise. Whole salers and retailer take their cuts, however if you remove them from the system transportation cost would increase significantly. I see the whole salers and retailers as a very important part of the distribution chain.

I don't see what replacing retailers with smart distribution centers would achieve. Smart distribution centers will be more focused on storage of goods untill the consumer picks them up as opposed to the shopping experience that retailers offer? In my country we already have this inside many retail stores (online shops deliver goods to an unrelated retailer and pay a storage fee to them). This is not new.

Another concern I have with groceries is the following. In my country it is possible to order groceries online and have them send to you directly. However, this is not really taking off because consumers want to see the quality of groceries in real before they buy it (vegetables, fruits, meat, etc.).
With the increasing price of ETH whether token will be same because many people will be spending more money than before 1ETH = 300 INS. I think you need to take measures for this because mostly your token value is nearly 1.5$ at the time of ICO.

Thank you for your feedback! Well, no one could predict ETH rise. But the minimum purchase is still the same 0.1 ETH=30 INS tokens. Please keep in touch.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
With the increasing price of ETH whether token will be same because many people will be spending more money than before 1ETH = 300 INS. I think you need to take measures for this because mostly your token value is nearly 1.5$ at the time of ICO.
Hi can somebody explain: the relationship between INS and Ethereum, and how they will effect each other?

The INS platform is designed as a very high-load system. The market potential for the INS ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year. The main focus is on performance, in which we seek smart contracts support, predictability, stability, and ease of use. We plan to use the most proven and scalable open source technologies and constantly ​monitor ​alternative ​technical ​implementations.
As the existing blockchain platforms such as Ethereum have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth (currently limiting to a dozen tx/sec), and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, we also consider designing and developing our own INS
blockchain platform in the future, where nodes are selected from a semi-trusted set of supporters. Given the trust in the nodes, we will implement one of much faster consensus algorithms from the BFT family (HoneyBadgerBFT/Zyzzyva/others), enabling up to thousands
transactions per second. A smart contract virtual machine will run on top of the consensus algorithm. The state of the INS blockchain will be regularly anchored to the most popular smart contract ledgers (at least ETH) so that proofs of state and proofs of transaction (within INS) can
be verified by Ethereum smart contracts (like it is currently done in BTCRelay or will be done in the future in Plasma). Common optimization techniques such as state sharding and payment channels ​will ​be ​also ​implemented.

After the ICO period, all contributors will receive the ERC20 compatible INS token on the Ethereum network. After launching the INS platform on own blockchain platform or a blockchain platform that will be chosen from the list of suitable alternatives, a token native to that platform
will be deployed. The ERC20 compatible INS token will be exchanged 1-to-1 with a native INS token.
gr8 idea. but the token is expensive, especially when eth is rising further.

Well, no one could predict ETH rise. The minimum purchase is till the same 0.1 ETH=30 INS tokens
Activity: 308
Hi can somebody explain: the relationship between INS and Ethereum, and how they will effect each other?
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
gr8 idea. but the token is expensive, especially when eth is rising further.
Hello there. I joined bounty while jr member. I am member today. I want the stake amount to be updated as a member. Thank you.
Here you can ask all about bounty https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1137
Hello there. I joined bounty while jr member. I am member today. I want the stake amount to be updated as a member. Thank you.
Jump to: