Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 220. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is that true that taking part in the system won't harm me at any point?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hey, I read that WP, it is too long Sad
To date, probably, one of the most crucial moments is launching and organization of fulfillment centers. It is not totally clear who will operate them, on which conditions, what will it be in general.
For instance, can I go and buy things in the fulfillment center? May I do not need a delivery to my doorstep for various reasons.

I disagree, because the main concept of fulfillment centres and their work is described pretty well. The main thing that they won't be common retailing centers, from what I learnt.
It does sound a bit strange if person order things online using INS platform and then just go to pick up purchased items. I don't think delivery cost would be reimbursed.

I wasn't asking whether reimburstment is available, just about the opportunity of self-pick-up. 

Who knows, maybe it will be made available  if there is demand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
To date, probably, one of the most crucial moments is launching and organization of fulfillmetn centers. It is not totally clear who will operate them, on which conditions, what will it be in general.
For instance, can I go and buy things in the fulfillment center? May I do not need a delivery to my doorstep for various reasons.

Sorry, we tried to make our White Paper as comprehensive as possible.
For the first launching we will operate fulfillment centers to test their capacity and operability, later on when we are sure it is running smoothly, independent fulfillment centers operators will take over - but nothing will change for manufacturers and consumers, they will still receive great service.
Note, that there will be automatic formation of the order status report during the fulfillment process with a chain of confirmations to ensure smooth and fast delivery.
Activity: 226
few newbies asked too much questions one by one when all the information they need is on website. And most of them are posted only in this thread. Hmm, this is suspicious.

The majority of newbies don't really bother to read the whitepaper or browse the official site - it is easier to ask here in the thread, or in the TG chat! We don't look at the ranges of those who ask us, and answer all of the questions, even if the information can be easily found, or the question has already been asked!

And all newbies including me do appreciate your patience, by the way. Of course, there is website and white paper and many other information but that;s the problem - too massive information piece, and for many it is not easy to catch up fast and understand nuances. Therefore, having manager (I believe, you are manager) who is helpful an patient enough to answer our questions, even silly ones, it is very good.
Activity: 226
To date, probably, one of the most crucial moments is launching and organization of fulfillment centers. It is not totally clear who will operate them, on which conditions, what will it be in general.

I disagree, because the main concept of fulfillment centres and their work is described pretty well. The main thing that they won't be common retailing centers, from what I learnt.
It does sound a bit strange if person order things online using INS platform and then just go to pick up purchased items. I don't think delivery cost would be reimbursed.

I wasn't asking whether reimburstment is available, just about the opportunity of self-pick-up. 

That sounds a bit silly, frankly speaking (no offence, please!)
Fulfillment centres are ones where sorting, packing, and sending out/delivering process take place. They earn on that as part of the Ecosystem. Common algorithm would be like that: you make an order - pay for it using platform or application - fulfillment center prepares it for you - deliver it in a very short time making sure all good are fresh and good=everyone is happy and everything is in order.
But if buyer (you) interrupts the algorithm then your order should be put aside and taken additional care of=wasting time and resources of that center. Just not worth it because you cannot promise that will pick up it shortly.
Well, well, well. Let me ask yiu something.
Will you you give any preference to certain type of manufacturers? Will be there special conditions for joining and participating for SME?

We welcome all manufacturers no matter how big they are, including small and medium entrepreneurs. We care about providing quality product and it is not important was it produced by large corporation or small local farmer. Moreover, small companies operating locally are usually those who supply grocery market with various fresh items. Please, mote that our platform takes 1% of transaction fee and other than that there won't be charges. Manufacturer sets the price not us.
Activity: 201
Well, well, well. Let me ask yiu something.
Will you you give any preference to certain type of manufacturers? Will be there special conditions for joining and participating for SME?
Activity: 252

@modsa_ we all follow them closely Smiley
Merit: 101
Your team seems like experienced persons who is work like a dev. I start to follow close. 
Activity: 252
To date, probably, one of the most crucial moments is launching and organization of fulfillmetn centers. It is not totally clear who will operate them, on which conditions, what will it be in general.

Is INS going to Amazon the like of Amazon.com by bypassing even the online retailers ! Do you plan on scaling beyond groceries  into other markets?

Please, refer to their officially published WP. I think it is all clearly written there.
INS Ecosystem and Amazon are simply too different concepts, there is no point to compare which one is better.
Activity: 196
Hello, everyone.
Was so happy to read news in the blog! IT is like more and more achievements are done by the INS Ecosystem.
And it is truly amazing to see young entrepreneurs doing great job.
Activity: 247

Is INS going to Amazon the like of Amazon.com by bypassing even the online retailers ! Do you plan on scaling beyond groceries  into other markets?
There are memoranda of understanding signed as your website claims, so it is for sure that listed compnaies like Mars will be definitely partnering manufacturers?

Memoranda of understanding, or MOU, is formal agreement signed by the interested parties. Although, such memoranda is not legally binding still it is worldwide used by many large scale companies to make their intentions clear before signing contract. Such agreement carries many details and underline the serious intentions for the involved parties. MOU signing is followed by the contract signing, and that is exactly what we all are looking for.
Activity: 172
There are memoranda of understanding signed as your website claims, so it is for sure that listed compnaies like Mars will be definitely partnering manufacturers?
Project is growing strong for ICO it seems, the awesome team leading the INS Ecosystem will for sure bring out great achievements. Support team specially is very good, cleared all doubts I had. The articles being published about the project is making me feel it has started getting interested peoples.

Thank you for the support!
The whole team works hard to make the project to come true, and we put a lot of efforts into making information available to all our followers and supporters.
Please, follow our official channels - there is much more to come.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Project is growing strong for ICO it seems, the awesome team leading the INS Ecosystem will for sure bring out great achievements. Support team specially is very good, cleared all doubts I had. The articles being published about the project is making me feel it has started getting interested peoples.
copper member
Activity: 378
Project sounds legit, that is true. Just a small concern, are you really sure in Ecosystem's ability to remove  challenges aka retailers from your chain?

I guess, they wouldn't have started the project development at all if were not sure in their own ability to create true decentralized system.
Jump to: