Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 221. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
As it will be a whole Ecosystem, will there be any exchanges inside.? Where non crypto people too can get into the chain of yours.?

Could you please clarify a bit about internal exchange? Consumers are part of the INS Ecosystem chain and they do have opportunity to use fiat money to purchase tokens for buying goods. One does not have to be crypto person to participate in the Ecosystem.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Project sounds legit, that is true. Just a small concern, are you really sure in Ecosystem's ability to remove  challenges aka retailers from your chain?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
As it will be a whole Ecosystem, will there be any exchanges inside.? Where non crypto people too can get into the chain of yours.?
do you have contract address, symbol and decimal number?

We are publishing the smart contract distributing the tokens soon, stay tuned and follow our updates at blog.ins.world!
Given that we are using a tokensale platform linked to coinpayments which allows to accept other crypto in addition to ETH we can't just use smart contract accepting ETH only.
The symbol is INS.
10 decimals.
With an experienced team such as this, the success of this project is imminet. Waiting for the bounty.

Thanks for your support!
Our bounty program is actually already running! Here is the link to the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023
And here is our TG-chat dedicated to bounty https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
With an experienced team such as this, the success of this project is imminet. Waiting for the bounty.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
do you have contract address, symbol and decimal number?
Activity: 196
CoinAgenda is a high-end conference in the crypto world! it gathers the best from the best!
copper member
Activity: 378
One of the best thing about INS is that the team is working hard to making it a success.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/303958

Great interview.

what I also like about the team - is that they aren’t just seating somewhere behind computers! They work hard, attend different events where you can meet them and ask your questions in person! They present their platform, and it attracts attention! I have just read an article about their presentation at coin agenda! cool
Activity: 196
I wonder if your token wil gain in price once it hits the market. Any comments on this?

Hey, but they just can’t make any comments on INS tokens value growth or speculation opportunities, as it turns the token into a financial instrument and can violate laws of several countries.
The INS token (as any token actually) isn’t a currency, it is going to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS Ecosystem.

I was't asking to give promises or anything, just comments and thoughts. I am just interested cause I want to contribute! bu now I got it! ok! thanks! will be waiting for Nov, 27

just 24 days 18 hours and 24 minutes left to wait! There is a countdown on their official site! ins.world
Activity: 252
I wonder if your token wil gain in price once it hits the market. Any comments on this?

Hey, but they just can’t make any comments on INS tokens value growth or speculation opportunities, as it turns the token into a financial instrument and can violate laws of several countries.
The INS token (as any token actually) isn’t a currency, it is going to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS Ecosystem.

I was't asking to give promises or anything, just comments and thoughts. I am just interested cause I want to contribute! bu now I got it! ok! thanks! will be waiting for Nov, 27
One of the best thing about INS is that the team is working hard to making it a success.

Great interview.

Thanks for appreciating our efforts!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Great interview.
copper member

few newbies asked too much questions one by one when all the information they need is on website. And most of them are posted only in this thread. Hmm, this is suspicious.

The majority of newbies don't really bother to read the whitepaper or browse the official site - it is easier to ask here in the thread, or in the TG chat! We don't look at the ranges of those who ask us, and answer all of the questions, even if the information can be easily found, or the question has already been asked!
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
few newbies asked too much questions one by one when all the information they need is on website. And most of them are posted only in this thread. Hmm, this is suspicious.

We can’t say anything concerning the growth of the INS token market price. The INS token is not a digital currency, security, commodity, or any other kind of financial instrument.
Activity: 252
copper member
One of the top British newspapers The Sun mentioned INS Ecosystem. Learn more here - https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/4817986/new-website-will-sell-your-favourite-brands-but-for-a-third-cheaper-than-supermarkets/

Even the Sun writes about INS and its memoranda with Unilever and Mars! well done!
«Slash your shopping bill by up to 30 per cent» - tempting! I’ll be definitely participating in the ICO

The press coverage is really impressive! people are waiting for the ins Ecosystem, even if they don't know about it! grocery market is in need of changes
Jump to: