Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 231. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Why not to ask in the bounty tg group?
I'm not signed, I don't know where to join it Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I want to ask, when the bounty campaign will be ended? Any info guys?
Why not to ask in the bounty tg group?
Well I hope that will work, and what about trading of ins tokens?
Dude, have you seen the roadmap?)) INS plans to get their tokens listed on several exchanges in Q12018, but they didn't specify the total list of exchanges yet
As the have enough time to choose the best options for us I hope  Smiley
I want to ask, when the bounty campaign will be ended? Any info guys?
Muo
Activity: 236
Dude, have you seen the roadmap?)) INS plans to get their tokens listed on several exchanges in Q12018, but they didn't specify the total list of exchanges yet
Activity: 188
Ok, it's clear about the grocery, but will be there any other kinds of products available for purchase?
They're gonna be focused on grocery market, but eventually you can expect most FMCG products as well.
Muo
Activity: 236
Ok, it's clear about the grocery, but will be there any other kinds of products available for purchase?
I think there will be everything you can buy in your usual shops around the corner
And how to attract fulfillment centers to join the INS Ecosystem?
During the initial stages of development of INS Ecosystem there should be negotiations with fulfillment center workers and couriers, logistics companies to demonstrate the viability of the system, I guess...

That's right.  And later we will pass these roles to independent contractors following the instructions from our app (just like Uber taxi drivers work independently for a system that distributes the orders).
And how to attract fulfillment centers to join the INS Ecosystem?
During the initial stages of development of INS Ecosystem there should be negotiations with fulfillment center workers and couriers, logistics companies to demonstrate the viability of the system, I guess...
Limax, thanks a lot! And how to attract fulfillment centers to join the INS Ecosystem?
And do you know how the delivery will be organized?
I do actually, as the process is described in the WP Cheesy
1) Your order is processed in the app and the system sends it to the manufacturer(s) of the goods you selected 2) The manufacturers accumulate the orders from customers and yours among them, then they deliver the goods to Smart Delivery Centres 3) The orders are assembled in Smart Delivery Centres, for each customer the order is delivered to the center closest to his location 4) An independet courier picks the order up from the centre and delivers it to your doorstep. The whole process should ideally take 1-2 days, not longer. Implementation of the system in practice may vary slightly from city to city, staying essentially the same everywhere across the world.
You know, I,m just thinking about the fulfillment centers and the question about them is how the products will stay fresh before the delivery
You know, thats what I like most about the project! This is one of the advantages of our Ecosystem - the food and other goods will be shipped by the manufacturer to the delivery centres just one or two days prior to the delivery of the order to the customer, therefore they will not be stored for a long period of time, if any at all.
And do you know how the delivery will be organized?
You know, I,m just thinking about the fulfillment centers and the question about them is how the products will stay fresh before the delivery
You know, thats what I like most about the project! This is one of the advantages of our Ecosystem - the food and other goods will be shipped by the manufacturer to the delivery centres just one or two days prior to the delivery of the order to the customer, therefore they will not be stored for a long period of time, if any at all.
Being a potential customer I can see the future like that: the more active consumers are in the network, the more turnover and the greater the profits will be for manufacturers.
Greater turnover increases the ecosystem value. Channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the INS apps and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online grocery delivery in general.
 Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.
Yes, I understand they want to develop the platform, but I'd like to know more details, how exactly they're planning it in the future
With the majority of required technology for operating the INS ecosystem at scale available, our main focus will shift from development to growth. Investment in network growth will not wait until all development has been finalized and will take place in parallel as soon as viable versions of the apps and interfaces are available for preliminary release. Growth of the network is two-sided and depends on both manufacturers and consumers.
Ok, and what is the 20% token reserve for?
I guess this fund will be used to promote the platform and attract new customers, manufacturers, to develop the project further...
Yes, I understand they want to develop the platform, but I'd like to know more details, how exactly they're planning it in the future
Jump to: