Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 228. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
And thus,they render ​transactions ​traceable, ​transparent, ​and ​irreversible.
And how it works technically?
Well, the platform itself is designed as a very high-load system. Just imagine,the market potential for the INS ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year. So the main focus is on performance, in which you want to see smart contracts support, predictability, stability, and ease of use.
I hope the INS guys plan to use the most proven and scalable open source technologies and constantly ​monitor ​alternative ​technical ​implementations.
Activity: 36
And thus,they render ​transactions ​traceable, ​transparent, ​and ​irreversible.
And how it works technically?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Guys, how do you think, what's the point of smart contracts, in general
Smart contracts permit trusted transactions and agreements to be carried out among disparate, anonymous parties without the need for a central authority, legal system, or external enforcement mechanism.

Activity: 163
Smart contracts permit trusted transactions and agreements to be carried out among disparate, anonymous parties without the need for a central authority, legal system, or external enforcement mechanism.
Activity: 185
Smart contracts are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. If to speak in general Wink
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Great. And if I wanted to contact someone from the team for an interview, what would be the best way to do that?
Our founder are always open for constuctive conversation:

1. You can ask your question in INS Ecosystem Official Group https://t.me/ins_ecosystem. They will get your message and will answer when they are available.

2. You can connect them at LinkedIn:
Peter - https://www.linkedin.com/in/pfedchenkov/
Dmitry - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitryzhulin/

3. And you definitely have to Follow them on Twitter:
Peter - https://twitter.com/pfedchen
Dmitry - https://twitter.com/dmitryzhulin
Activity: 174
Great. And if I wanted to contact someone from the team for an interview, what would be the best way to do that?
I read with great interest the Telegraph story about the big brands signing up to your service which could make groceries considerably cheaper for shoppers. Is this something you're thinking of taking to Australia?
We plan to choose cities for expansion based on the population size, income level and grocery
market concentration ratio. The map below presents a preliminary list of cities, which might be
subject ​to ​change ​as ​we ​progress ​with ​the ​project.
thank you for getting back to me. Cheers. What other cities is this service right now currently available?
The outlined cities ( in GEOGRAPHICAL​ ​EXPANSION​ ​PLAN and when - roadmap plan) are the ones of our primary interest
We envisage 3rd party fulfilment operators to join INS platform at the latter stage to allow other cities to enjoy cheaper groceries delivered with convenience as well!
I haven't received the map just yet - should it have come through?
https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf
on page 28-31
Thanks so much! So at this stage, based on that paper, there are no plans to roll this out to any Australian cities?
Sorry, but not yet. But it is in our plans to embrace all big cities.
I read with great interest the Telegraph story about the big brands signing up to your service which could make groceries considerably cheaper for shoppers. Is this something you're thinking of taking to Australia?
We plan to choose cities for expansion based on the population size, income level and grocery
market concentration ratio. The map below presents a preliminary list of cities, which might be
thank you for getting back to me. Cheers. What other cities is this service right now currently available?
The outlined cities ( in GEOGRAPHICAL​ ​EXPANSION​ ​PLAN and when - roadmap plan) are the ones of our primary interest
We envisage 3rd party fulfilment operators to join INS platform at the latter stage to allow other cities to enjoy cheaper groceries delivered with convenience as well!
on page 28-31
Thanks so much! So at this stage, based on that paper, there are no plans to roll this out to any Australian cities?
on page 28-31
What or who serves as engines for driving traffic?
The INS ecosystem will benefit from as many high-quality manufacturers joining the ecosystem
as possible. Manufacturers are the publishers and providers of products in the ecosystem and
serve as engines for driving traffic. Manufacturers consume INS tokens to provide all types of
reward programs. Channels for attracting manufacturers include manufacturers who already
supported the INS idea, direct contacts with manufacturers, participation in relevant meetings
and conferences, forming partnerships with manufacturer associations, and providing guidance
and support to new manufacturers interested in joining the ecosystem in order to make the
process ​as ​seamless ​as ​possible.
Activity: 197
What or who serves as engines for driving traffic?
Activity: 56
How does referral program work??
-Once a person enters our site via your referral link and creates an account, he becomes your referral and receives a 1% bonus for all his purchases.
-You’re eligible to receive 5% of every token purchase made by your referral.
-Payment is made in INS tokens. Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ICO.
-You can keep track of your referrals and see how many tokens you get from their purchases.
https://blog.ins.world/ins-ico-referral-program-5-a64353c6ae64
Activity: 197
How does referral program work??
Jump to: