Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 232. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Ok, and what is the 20% token reserve for?
I guess this fund will be used to promote the platform and attract new customers, manufacturers, to develop the project further...
Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Ok, and what is the 20% token reserve for?
Activity: 188
See, guys, we are protected in this case))
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What I'm wondering is can the founders immediately sell their tokens, say, after the ico...
No, it's not possible. Their tokens will be locked for about 6 months (advisors) and up to 2 years for the founders team.
Generally speaking, for conducting all the types of operations within the ins ecosystem)
Right!)
What I'm wondering is can the founders immediately sell their tokens, say, after the ico...
What for? I don't think it's possible, there should be some rules, restrictions to prevent them from doing this.
Activity: 252
Generally speaking, for conducting all the types of operations within the ins ecosystem)
Right!)
Ok, so how these tokens are used then?
As it is said in the WP, the INS token is meant to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS Ecosystem.
But it's also said that INS token is one of the currencies for buying and selling products
And also will be used as means of exchange for handling the promotion and marketing campaigns Wink
Muo
As it is said in the WP, the INS token is meant to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS Ecosystem.
But it's also said that INS token is one of the currencies for buying and selling products
What benefit will I have?
The INS token is not designed to offer earnings and does not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights. The tokens that we distribute among our suporters can be traded or used for their main purpose once our system is functional.
Ok, people, what is the practical use of the INS?
We plan to launch in up to 10 large cities with 3+ million population in 2018-2020 as per our roadmap. We're working hard to develop all the software and business guidelines to make it possible to rollout the INS ecosystem in virtually any city around the world.
When the INS Ecosystem is up and running in a city, it works pretty simple. Consumer makes an order via the website or mobile app. The order is processed automatically on the INS platform and supply requests are sent to manufacturers. Manufacturers deliver goods to a smart fulfillment center closest to the consumer's delivery address. Distribution center staff packs the order and passes it to a crowdsourced courier who delivers the order to a customer’s doorstep. Customer enjoys fresh groceries at lower prices!
You see, the ins tokens are not to give money
We plan to launch in up to 10 large cities with 3+ million population in 2018-2020 as per our roadmap. We're working hard to develop all the software and business guidelines to make it possible to rollout the INS ecosystem in virtually any city around the world.
When the INS Ecosystem is up and running in a city, it works pretty simple. Consumer makes an order via the website or mobile app. The order is processed automatically on the INS platform and supply requests are sent to manufacturers. Manufacturers deliver goods to a smart fulfillment center closest to the consumer's delivery address. Distribution center staff packs the order and passes it to a crowdsourced courier who delivers the order to a customer’s doorstep. Customer enjoys fresh groceries at lower prices!
So the company purpose is to connect the consumers to the manufacturers directly, in the most optimal way. I'm totally in love Cheesy
I think it's pretty obvious: consumers deal with manufacturers directly, save money, time and nerves Cheesy
Yes, but also there will be fulfillment centers, right?
I think it's pretty obvious: consumers deal with manufacturers directly, save money, time and nerves Cheesy
Muo
Hello again guys Smiley Soo, its the 1st day of November and it means we have less days until the ICO Grin

ICO will start on 27th November so still, we have many days left in the ICO. Whether the pre-sale ended. If so how much money did the INS has announced. INS is also building community and daily it is attracting more investors.
But they didn't have pre-ico, as I know, so now we participating in bounty and discussing the topic while wait))
Jump to: