Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 27. (Read 60954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
sell this shit coin now... it is similar like $salt coin last year... both real projects... but dumped to new lows daily.. in December 2018 we will see 0.050$ for sure
We'll see $0.05 only if BTC goes to $2k or lower, both are not going to happen. if you want to sell then sell, avoid creating fud. i'm not going to sell at a loss, it's a long term hodl.

I agree with you entirely, sir.In addition, I'd like to say, that we are actively developing our own blockchain. As soon as it is launched our project becomes more independent from BTC price movements

I don't thing that causes the INS price to be more independent from BTC. All the coins in the cryptocurrencies market are dependent on Bitcoin.
Any way, Launching the own blockchain will cause the price to rise very much.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I think its more on bitcoin plunges reaction, we can't avoid it many altcoins are still dipping. Don't need much to worry on the price now if you are not needing money. Trust the team and its process this alts will soon recover we have already a good sign that bitcoin and its marketcap going up after 7months of bearish.

That is nature of all markets when BTC rally start other lose its value and into this token we already down x18 I think there is big chance this project will make comeback when BTC will get stable price. It is good decision to buy dip in due time if we have strong faith in it.
I agree with you . While bitcoin has more than 40% of the market domination of all cryptocurrencies, the rates of all altcoins will depend on the bitcoin rate . Personally, I'm optimistic.

I agree with you all, guys. One more thing I'd like to add is that INS team is zealously working on developing our own blockchain. Since it is released our project becomes more independent from the movement of BTC price. Testnet is planned in Q4 2018. Mainet goes alive in 2019.
good so we are not tied with ETH price. i hope the team can launch their own blockchain in the early 2019.
this day i see INS price reach 5k sat/INS. i feel sad for someone who bought INS at 70k satoshi. i think that is pure speculation

It was such situation on market at that time. You can remember what were the prices of Bancor or Stox. It were very high. Higher then it are now. Many tokens was overrated. Such situation was with INS too.
ins was pumped when it got on binance and some people might have bought during the pump and now holding they are holding ins at huge loss. ins development is progressing at good pace, it will be pumped again, just have to wait for that time to come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think its more on bitcoin plunges reaction, we can't avoid it many altcoins are still dipping. Don't need much to worry on the price now if you are not needing money. Trust the team and its process this alts will soon recover we have already a good sign that bitcoin and its marketcap going up after 7months of bearish.

That is nature of all markets when BTC rally start other lose its value and into this token we already down x18 I think there is big chance this project will make comeback when BTC will get stable price. It is good decision to buy dip in due time if we have strong faith in it.
I agree with you . While bitcoin has more than 40% of the market domination of all cryptocurrencies, the rates of all altcoins will depend on the bitcoin rate . Personally, I'm optimistic.

I agree with you all, guys. One more thing I'd like to add is that INS team is zealously working on developing our own blockchain. Since it is released our project becomes more independent from the movement of BTC price. Testnet is planned in Q4 2018. Mainet goes alive in 2019.
good so we are not tied with ETH price. i hope the team can launch their own blockchain in the early 2019.
this day i see INS price reach 5k sat/INS. i feel sad for someone who bought INS at 70k satoshi. i think that is pure speculation

It was such situation on market at that time. You can remember what were the prices of Bancor or Stox. It were very high. Higher then it are now. Many tokens was overrated. Such situation was with INS too.
almost all token prices are destroyed not only INS, so like you to invest is thinking more mature to buy a token, do not INS token is quite familiar just price pushed down because of market bear situation, for STOX is very bad they no one can is proud of his forefront while BANCHOR after the theft case is bad banchor reputation so many people sell it, but after this case maybe they will get trust back
Absolutely agree with you. I was extremely disappointed when Bancor was robbed. Not expected. Very much falls in the price because of this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

almost all token prices are destroyed not only INS, so like you to invest is thinking more mature to buy a token, do not INS token is quite familiar just price pushed down because of market bear situation, for STOX is very bad they no one can is proud of his forefront while BANCHOR after the theft case is bad banchor reputation so many people sell it, but after this case maybe they will get trust back
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 1050
Merit: 111

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Every alt is low guys not only INS. It's a solid project and it will pay off in the end, the most important thing is patience and remember only put in money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 97
sell this shit coin now... it is similar like $salt coin last year... both real projects... but dumped to new lows daily.. in December 2018 we will see 0.050$ for sure
We'll see $0.05 only if BTC goes to $2k or lower, both are not going to happen. if you want to sell then sell, avoid creating fud. i'm not going to sell at a loss, it's a long term hodl.

I agree with you entirely, sir.In addition, I'd like to say, that we are actively developing our own blockchain. As soon as it is launched our project becomes more independent from BTC price movements
price INS now just 0.50$, who is still hold this coin must be lose
i don't know why the team manipulated price make dump
we all know INS is ico success but after launch at exchange price down and down
This is how the markets work not every successful ICO have a high price at first, in the initial trading ins went 12 USD at the first listing then dramatically fall under 1 usd in just a couple of months, lets just wait for a bit long and we might see it again in the double digits. devs have nothing to do with price.
I would like to argue that this year the average ICO when entering the exchange a few weeks their price below ico price and I think this year is a difficult time for ICO project developers, I personally believe the INS team has been trying to fix the price of the exchange, if in my opinion still within reasonable limits.

Thanks for putting your trust into us. We are doing our best to implement the project thus we all are delighted at the end of the race !

Hello, sir. Selling or purchasing more INS tokens is the matter of a personal choice of a person. You have zero arguements to prove your point of view. Our object now is to create a quality product that gives circumstances within which INS token is used widely by both consumers and manufacturers. Q4 2018 is the testnet of INS blockchain platform
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
This is how the markets work not every successful ICO have a high price at first, in the initial trading ins went 12 USD at the first listing then dramatically fall under 1 usd in just a couple of months, lets just wait for a bit long and we might see it again in the double digits. devs have nothing to do with price.
I would like to argue that this year the average ICO when entering the exchange a few weeks their price below ico price and I think this year is a difficult time for ICO project developers, I personally believe the INS team has been trying to fix the price of the exchange, if in my opinion still within reasonable limits.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 70
Amazon's initial public offering took place on May 15, 1997 at a price of $18 per share, rising to more than $100 and subsequently dropping to less than $10 after the bubble burst. They come back and INS will come back too:)
Activity: 11
Hey, why there have bern no update since July 31 2018 on github? Is thera a problem between dev team?

Everything is cool with the devs, working hard. 31 July is today. The github page has been already updated. Please check - https://github.com/insolar/insolar

You are right, my bad. INS is a great project!

Thanks, mate! We continue striving for excellence to meet your expectations!
Activity: 243
Merit: 34
Hey, why there have bern no update since July 31 2018 on github? Is thera a problem between dev team?

Everything is cool with the devs, working hard. 31 July is today. The github page has been already updated. Please check - https://github.com/insolar/insolar

You are right, my bad. INS is a great project!

Activity: 243
Merit: 34
"Bears, beets and battle star galactica. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Peter kept balance between the bulls, bears, weak and strong hands. But that all changed when the bears attacked. Only the Peter mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless fudders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Bears and fudder Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Bull Kingdom to help fight against the Bear Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Peter was never reborn into the Institutional Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Peter will return to save the world."

Yes, my dear brother! Peter needs strength to defeat all the enemies of the valiant kingdom. Soon there will come that time!
Pages:
Jump to: