Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 31. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
i hosted my INS from last 2 months  in Myetherwallet and i purchased from Binannce when its listed there recently
why i didnt get Airdop? 😐
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
⚡️ INS will be listed on OKCoin Korea this August
💲 Trading pair: INS/KRW
🤝 We welcome closer ties with our South Korean community!
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/QwFqwz

Wonderful to know about it, because you working very hard behind the scenes to deviate the coin to all over the world and this makes how INS will be very useful coin in coming days for sure.
Activity: 191
⚡️ INS will be listed on OKCoin Korea this August
💲 Trading pair: INS/KRW
🤝 We welcome closer ties with our South Korean community!
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/QwFqwz
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Do you have any plans to list INS token on other exchanging sites? especially is exchanging sites in top 10? This will be a good way to help INS price goes up a little.
INS is already on #1 exchange - Binance, It wouldn't hurt though to get listed on other exchanges. In my opinion Binance is enough, I'm mostly buying tokens/Altcoins from there!
The more exchanging sites that INS Token is listed , the more daily trading volume is increased Cheesy this thing will attract new investors. I don't know what is the factor has effected to your decision when you want to invest in crypto coins, but with me daily trading volume is an important factor and I sure that a lot of investor think like me  Smiley
Binance has the highest trading volume and it's the best exchange available, People most likely are going to buy/trade on Binance because they trust it and has liquidity/whales. Wink There are couple of exchanges that produce fake volumes, You should be careful if you base your investment on volume.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Follow up bounty results 5 tokens per week very less  Undecided
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Do you have any plans to list INS token on other exchanging sites? especially is exchanging sites in top 10? This will be a good way to help INS price goes up a little.
We are planning 1-2 listings more at the top-10 exchanges.
Negotiations are in process.
thanks for the news dev Smiley
by the way, i have recieved the airdrop reward and INS price have reached a new low after that.
do you have any plan to make some event again? please be careful before making a new event in this bear market  Wink
You can see trading volume daily is small, ask price on binance is very easy to break so it's mean people is holding INS token. So please be patience, this is great project, their team is working very hard and serious to follow their roadmap. I believe that we will recieve big suprise in the end of year.
personally i don't worry about the price right now. i hold my ins for long term.
i just want INS team care about the price. i know they are trying to do the best.
but every action every decision made by team, it will greatly affect to the INS price.
i hope they think carefully about what they will do next   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
INS is already on #1 exchange - Binance, It wouldn't hurt though to get listed on other exchanges. In my opinion Binance is enough, I'm mostly buying tokens/Altcoins from there!
I agree,, the market is in very deep slump right now but it does not mean traders are losing money, with the price swing you can sell and re-buy and make a profit i you have a an accurate intuition and willing to take a risk, getting listed on another exchange will slightly change the price but sometime it will hurt the token and may never recover.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
The more exchanging sites that INS Token is listed , the more daily trading volume is increased Cheesy this thing will attract new investors. I don't know what is the factor has effected to your decision when you want to invest in crypto coins, but with me daily trading volume is an important factor and I sure that a lot of investor think like me  Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

Yes, you are right already it is listed in the top most exchange and there is no point in talking about exchange again. People who want to buy the INS now it is the best option because the supply of INS is very low and the possibility of increasing price is very huge.

Very low supply and more chances of having more demand. Of course it will happen once the team delivered the platform in time. As many ICO hodlers are still holding/believing on this project. Yes, no need to talk about exchanges and what we need is to talk about development and more partnerships in grocery industry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

Yes, you are right already it is listed in the top most exchange and there is no point in talking about exchange again. People who want to buy the INS now it is the best option because the supply of INS is very low and the possibility of increasing price is very huge.
Activity: 97
by the way, i have recieved the airdrop reward and INS price have reached a new low after that.
do you have any plan to make some event again? please be careful before making a new event in this bear market  Wink
You can see trading volume daily is small, ask price on binance is very easy to break so it's mean people is holding INS token. So please be patience, this is great project, their team is working very hard and serious to follow their roadmap. I believe that we will recieve big suprise in the end of year.

Thanks for your loyalty and your support to the project, sir!
Activity: 97

We are considering that now. We will announce , whether we have or not a new competition. Please stay tuned bot to miss the update. Btw, thanks for the advice Smiley Wink
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

You are right. It seems like there are many hodlers of this coin and for me it is currently on the process of building its rocket and will fly high. Great partnership with the alliance. Many people will realize the benefit of this project soon.
The result will come out once the market recovered, we are already seeing a very low price now, it's $0.50 and I think it's really good to buy at this moment. Let's be positive that there will be more good news to come and time will come that every investors will appreciate our progress.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

You are right. It seems like there are many hodlers of this coin and for me it is currently on the process of building its rocket and will fly high. Great partnership with the alliance. Many people will realize the benefit of this project soon.
Activity: 191
⚡️ INS Ecosystem joins Cisco, Bosch, Vechain and IOTA at Trusted IoT Alliance
An opensource consortium of blockchain & IoT companies.
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/bUanv8
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Are there any dates to announce? When can we expect listing on these new top-10 exchanges?)

It looks like this project is very good and will be listed in a good market to have a very price in the interest of many people.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Thanks dev for good news, i hope the new exchanges will increase the volume, the token price and introduces the INS token to new investor.
Pages:
Jump to: