Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 29. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Lol who do you think you are? You have no power. What are you going to do? You are not a shareholder. Sell your tokens? They will not care. The token price has no effect on the company

On the one hand, if we are talking about justified criticism - then it is good when community members have freedom to express their own opinions, to share their suggestions or to point out weak points. Such logical things are discussed by the team and implemented in our work. That's why I always say - You are Our team Member.

On the other hand, when there are insults, offense unreasonable aggression - that thing doesn't affect our strong intentions and desire to implement the project, to make our vision of future real and to help people with our new solution in the grocery segment
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
W need patience and confiance on team and project because all alt are all on dump and INS is a good project with utility
Activity: 280
Lol who do you think you are? You have no power. What are you going to do? You are not a shareholder. Sell your tokens? They will not care. The token price has no effect on the company
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

The hardest question is when? No one knows what will happen if altcoins will recover but one thing that I'm sure of INS will soar once the platform is totally up and running as demand will increase after they see the benefits of this ecosystem. What I want now is to see INS on its ICO price (at least).
I'm hoping that INS price will go up in August when it is listed on OKcoin and information about LBANK voting round.
With me, I still believe in their project, I'm going to buy more next week. Hope I will be rich in next year.
Project that have hard working devs and know what they are doing is meant to be a success, i have seen a lot of examples some of them take years and some in just a matter of months just hold on to your INS or sell and re-buy if your good at trading.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

The hardest question is when? No one knows what will happen if altcoins will recover but one thing that I'm sure of INS will soar once the platform is totally up and running as demand will increase after they see the benefits of this ecosystem. What I want now is to see INS on its ICO price (at least).
I'm hoping that INS price will go up in August when it is listed on OKcoin and information about LBANK voting round.
With me, I still believe in their project, I'm going to buy more next week. Hope I will be rich in next year.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Is this the right time to buy more INS tokens? because I think the current INS prices are very cheap, or maybe it can fall even deeper?
I still believe INS is great for long-term investment, because the team always gives good news and their employment report

It might fall more and I won't be surprised if this happen. But there is no problem with INS. Even after that bitcoin price rise, altcoins are still falling. Once altcoins start to rise, INS will rise too.
In my opinion, in the long term the price rise is definite.  
Hmm... INS is a token, for the experienced investors, it is not an altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, DASH, etc.
I doubt this issue. Do the price of INS can be better when Altcoin trending recover to bullish trend?
But, I think in the next year, if this project work as scheduled, when it owns its blockchain platform, the price can be better at that time.
When Altcoins trends turns bullish almost every Altcoin will go up, Even DOGE goes up lol, INS should reach It's previous high when we get bullish on Alts (I'm hoping for it).

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Is this the right time to buy more INS tokens? because I think the current INS prices are very cheap, or maybe it can fall even deeper?
I still believe INS is great for long-term investment, because the team always gives good news and their employment report

It might fall more and I won't be surprised if this happen. But there is no problem with INS. Even after that bitcoin price rise, altcoins are still falling. Once altcoins start to rise, INS will rise too.
Hmm... INS is a token, for the experienced investors, it is not an altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, DASH, etc.
I doubt this issue. Do the price of INS can be better when Altcoin trending recover to bullish trend?
But, I think in the next year, if this project work as scheduled, when it owns its blockchain platform, the price can be better at that time.
When Altcoins trends turns bullish almost every Altcoin will go up, Even DOGE goes up lol, INS should reach It's previous high when we get bullish on Alts (I'm hoping for it).
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

Activity: 124
INS will connect retailers: Wallmart, Big C, Metro, Lotte, Aeon, Auchan, Mega ....
Just for manufacturers : Coca, P&G, Nike, Adidas,Nissin,Acecook....
Activity: 124
you guys know ico's are startups and that it is very short minded if you think it will go up 3 or 6 months after exchange, if that happend it is only hype while there isnt a product in the first place
ins is longterm
wait 1-2 years and if your dont want to wait that long go buy some hype coin...
Activity: 97
I think its more on bitcoin plunges reaction, we can't avoid it many altcoins are still dipping. Don't need much to worry on the price now if you are not needing money. Trust the team and its process this alts will soon recover we have already a good sign that bitcoin and its marketcap going up after 7months of bearish.

That is nature of all markets when BTC rally start other lose its value and into this token we already down x18 I think there is big chance this project will make comeback when BTC will get stable price. It is good decision to buy dip in due time if we have strong faith in it.
Bitcoin is the only one rallying as of now and with it taking some altcoin out of the picture, traders are now focusing in bitcoin if it reaches 20k again its going to be a big profit for the people buying right now, but INS may take some of the pie if the devs have something store for august to look forward too.

Hello, you have quite an interesting opinion. As far as INS dev team is concerned, I must admit that they are working really hard every day to acomplish all the goals set out in the roadmap and btw recently we have started to hare with the community our dev reports thus you see the progress done in the technical sphere of the project

Please check two latest reports and be ready for more as we are releasing such posts regularly

https://goo.gl/qVW8Yt
https://goo.gl/ojC8QR
Link to INS Github: https://goo.gl/1tk8vs
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I think its more on bitcoin plunges reaction, we can't avoid it many altcoins are still dipping. Don't need much to worry on the price now if you are not needing money. Trust the team and its process this alts will soon recover we have already a good sign that bitcoin and its marketcap going up after 7months of bearish.

That is nature of all markets when BTC rally start other lose its value and into this token we already down x18 I think there is big chance this project will make comeback when BTC will get stable price. It is good decision to buy dip in due time if we have strong faith in it.
Bitcoin is the only one rallying as of now and with it taking some altcoin out of the picture, traders are now focusing in bitcoin if it reaches 20k again its going to be a big profit for the people buying right now, but INS may take some of the pie if the devs have something store for august to look forward too.
Activity: 588

OK, I will see the movement of INS token prices for the next few days, whether there will be a tendency to go down or it will start to rise.
Activity: 27

Dear INS Ecosystem Team
Aiodex is the trading platform for innovative ideas and solutions based on blockchain. On Aiodex is showing an underground race to get top 10. We want you to be among them. As we know your coin is very potential, in the near future it will achieve great success. Let us a chance to help you to gain that success. Come and show us and everyone in the crypto world know the value and strength of your community. And you will not regret joining. “Two heads better than one!”.
Let’s come and make some noise on Aiodex at ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b58428ba589aa60dbb901c8
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://fb.me/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Ins price is dumped by some whales. You guys can see trading volume daily is too low, under 200 bitcoin per day so I think now is the game of whales. Investor still hold their tokens and whales still try to dump price Smiley don't worry, be happy .

The trade volume is not very low. Compared to many of the tokens, it's very high. I mean the token is still an interesting option for the traders. Any way, I agree that most of the investors are holding their coins. But the problem is only the whales. The price fall is due to what is happening to the whole market of the altcoins.

Trade volume is still above $1M which is not so low now we will good activity in altcoins market as there are so many sign of bull run and we can see it will explode in future. INS has more high chance to get recover there are so many good news which will make this possible.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Ins price is dumped by some whales. You guys can see trading volume daily is too low, under 200 bitcoin per day so I think now is the game of whales. Investor still hold their tokens and whales still try to dump price Smiley don't worry, be happy .

The trade volume is not very low. Compared to many of the tokens, it's very high. I mean the token is still an interesting option for the traders. Any way, I agree that most of the investors are holding their coins. But the problem is only the whales. The price fall is due to what is happening to the whole market of the altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

I agree with you . While bitcoin has more than 40% of the market domination of all cryptocurrencies, the rates of all altcoins will depend on the bitcoin rate . Personally, I'm optimistic.

I agree with you all, guys. One more thing I'd like to add is that INS team is zealously working on developing our own blockchain. Since it is released our project becomes more independent from the movement of BTC price. Testnet is planned in Q4 2018. Mainet goes alive in 2019.
Own blockchain is independence, and I think many holders of the token will be glad to such an outcome. And this is not a independence on bitcoin, but on someone else's network.
Actually, INS is an ecosystem created through the ecosystem of Ethereum called ERC20 token. So, if you say INS own its blockchain, it seems you have a mistake. But, INS can still build its ecosystem through the large platform of Ethereum. Nothing is the problem here. As long as we can take advantage of the power from Ethereum blockchain and make this project strong more.
Activity: 82
Well I am not blaming INS team, they are a doing a great job, recently lot of updates on GitHub, partnerships and more exchanges to come, just was lil bit concern as I am holding 80% of my portfolio. But still as I said I highly believe and trust on INS and I am holding for long term.
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: