Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 23. (Read 60954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
In terms of investment timing based on the prices differences from all time high to this current one which isn't confirmed bottom yet. It can be said buying at this level may be suitable as few people have already said it has to grow yet. That increase was due to general hype and altcoins rally but this time based on development it will be back like other markets. Buy when others are crumbling and are full of fear works always.

Not sure about their product and future demand, I am still holding a little bag of INS, but now its worth almost nothing. 10$ ATH, even after market drop, price went down too fast, for me seems like team are selling some part to take profits.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
In terms of investment timing based on the prices differences from all time high to this current one which isn't confirmed bottom yet. It can be said buying at this level may be suitable as few people have already said it has to grow yet. That increase was due to general hype and altcoins rally but this time based on development it will be back like other markets. Buy when others are crumbling and are full of fear works always.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
A good project is always worth it. Why your progeny is worthless.. I couldnt beleive this price. this price like a joke

It's a pity!.. we lose money every day. from 12$ to 0.3$
It's not only INS that has been down from it's peak price, a lot of other tokens have been down too like Sirin,Tron,QASH etc.. you have to wait for market to go bullish, it will happen it's just when. i'll buy more INS next week, i hope price stays cheap lol.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
200 sats coming Tongue
gogogo i like that price.

A good project is always worth it. Why your progeny is worthless.. I couldnt beleive this price. this price like a joke

wtf, are you joking?
you want to call INS for 200 sats. it's not even near that price yet. it still far away from that.
and why do you panic right now?
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Ins is still a baby sprout give it time to grow
Luckily one of my other coins mooned this month. I’m going to be buying more ins with the profits
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
At this moment a price predicition should probably be more of a formula that has btc as one of the constants in it that will be multiplied by a few variables. Sadly. But once INS is launched it will become way less depended on btc throught its own internal financial mechanism

Ins is following its roadmap and not bothered about the price right now. Teams should also manage a little part of the market to have some stabilization but its ok. Will see how it goes.

Already team is doing their best to manage the partnership with the most reputable companies and now if we bother about the price it is simply a waste of time because prices depend on the Bitcoin. Once the Bitcoin price starts increasing automatically all other coins prices will increase.
Activity: 63

There are lots of good projects and their token price dumped as well. There is nothing to be surprised at the market like we have today.
Activity: 11

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
At this moment a price predicition should probably be more of a formula that has btc as one of the constants in it that will be multiplied by a few variables. Sadly. But once INS is launched it will become way less depended on btc throught its own internal financial mechanism

Ins is following its roadmap and not bothered about the price right now. Teams should also manage a little part of the market to have some stabilization but its ok. Will see how it goes.
Activity: 32
Activity: 39
Hello guys
I know that dude but i am trying to show for the community how the ICOs scene is changing dramatically, which is better for serious real long-term projects like INS
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I think the team are doing their best to make INS project more successful, and its just a matter of months when all is realized. And by the way, the team never fails to bring out good news to the community. Stay tuned. Smiley
200 sats coming Tongue
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
why can't you list this shitcoin on bittrex.... or bittrex doesn't add low volume coins like ins Sad
you should know that in the crypto world if someone wants to list their tokens on exchange site, they can pay money for that. And looks like you has just followed INS project for a short time, so you are thinking this is shit. Please reads their white paper, follows their roadmap and sees what they have done maybe you will be more confident.
in 2019, we will see new low 0.01$ Smiley and then It will definitely pump 5-10x for sure... RIP ALL INVESTORS
Lol that won't happen. ETH/altcoins have started to recover, ETH is up about 5% while BTC is going down. i think it's time altcoins go for new highs, what do you guys think? awesome projects like INS get pumped har
d because they've been busy delivering/ forming lots of partnerships.
price forecast is a bulshit thing. people can not predict the future.

Current supply is 30mil, and total token is 50 mil, so 20 mil tokens remain. I wanna know when it will be used and how with remaining 20mil tokens.
Max total token supply - 50,000,000 INS
Tokens sold on ICO comprise 60% of the total tokens supply. The rest 40% will be based on amount of funds contributed during the tokensale period.  15% Team - 2 years lockup, 20% Reserve Fund - distribution will start in 2019, 5% advisors - 6 months lockup.
so there will be some distribution of 5% total supply for advisors in 2019?
Yes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
in 2019, we will see new low 0.01$ Smiley and then It will definitely pump 5-10x for sure... RIP ALL INVESTORS
Lol that won't happen. ETH/altcoins have started to recover, ETH is up about 5% while BTC is going down. i think it's time altcoins go for new highs, what do you guys think? awesome projects like INS get pumped har
d because they've been busy delivering/ forming lots of partnerships.
price forecast is a bulshit thing. people can not predict the future.

Current supply is 30mil, and total token is 50 mil, so 20 mil tokens remain. I wanna know when it will be used and how with remaining 20mil tokens.
Max total token supply - 50,000,000 INS
Tokens sold on ICO comprise 60% of the total tokens supply. The rest 40% will be based on amount of funds contributed during the tokensale period.  15% Team - 2 years lockup, 20% Reserve Fund - distribution will start in 2019, 5% advisors - 6 months lockup.
so there will be some distribution of 5% total supply for advisors in 2019?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
why can't you list this shitcoin on bittrex.... or bittrex doesn't add low volume coins like ins Sad
Can you please communicate in more respectful manner. Token price can't say anything about the project, especially at such extremely manipulative market like we have today. Our target is project development but not a token price manipulation. We are sure the success comes to the ones long-term focused on developing and delivering the product.
And by the way, we will be listed at the Korean exchange Okcoin this month. Couple more exchanges will be later. 
The price does sometime reflect the project it self, because if the development is good and the use case is better than other i am sure investors will flock the coin, INS have a good use case and a hardworking devs what makes the price go down is the BTC market it self, once it takes a plunge it takes every altcoin with it.
Can you please communicate in more respectful manner. Token price can't say anything about the project, especially at such extremely manipulative market like we have today. Our target is project development but not a token price manipulation. We are sure the success comes to the ones long-term focused on developing and delivering the product.
And by the way, we will be listed at the Korean exchange Okcoin this month. Couple more exchanges will be later. 
Activity: 82
I learn there, everything can be doing at the crypto world, tomorrow ins reached 1-2 $ or down to 0.1. You can't know that. Whales are playing with us. The best thing we can do that is waiting, and trust the project. If we do that and don't act others. Ins will go moon more easy
Pages:
Jump to: