Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 24. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Very true. Think back to BTC at $20k. Everyone wanted to buy it. When it dipped hard, they sold 😂 They’ll buy again at $15k though
‘Buy high, sell low’. The noob investor’s motto
Activity: 39
I have to say I doubt 300 people in 1 week left because they’re tired of “stuff”. I would think more along the lines of mass airdrop accounts etc, bots you know the drill. If you indeed are in here, you want news. News won’t come if you aren’t here😂
Activity: 59
What happened with the airdrop is the date and have not arrived the coins to some came to myetherwallet ?
Airdrop has already been distributed. If you did not recieve it please send me a private message.
Activity: 51
What happened with the airdrop is the date and have not arrived the coins to some came to myetherwallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
And study technical analysis. If you knew technical analysis you wouldn't have been buying all the way down. I've known about INS for 6 months and have been waiting for a big opportunity. But one hasn't presented itself
Waiting for a buy opportunity I meant
If buying now isn't an opportunity then i don't know when it is, INS price has been at it lowest now, it's a buy for me. i don't want to miss on the next altcoin/INS rally, which i believe is on it's way.

This is the moment for what majority of the people waiting for to make entry in promising project. I also believe INS will show impressive result in coming this idea has big space. From this point we can get good return when green signs will come.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
And study technical analysis. If you knew technical analysis you wouldn't have been buying all the way down. I've known about INS for 6 months and have been waiting for a big opportunity. But one hasn't presented itself
If buying now isn't an opportunity then i don't know when it is, INS price has been at it lowest now, it's a buy for me. i don't want to miss on the next altcoin/INS rally, which i believe is on it's way.
Activity: 124
Activity: 63
Current supply is 30mil, and total token is 50 mil, so 20 mil tokens remain. I wanna know when it will be used and how with remaining 20mil tokens.
Max total token supply - 50,000,000 INS
Tokens sold on ICO comprise 60% of the total tokens supply. The rest 40% will be based on amount of funds contributed during the tokensale period.  15% Team - 2 years lockup, 20% Reserve Fund - distribution will start in 2019, 5% advisors - 6 months lockup.
15% Team - 2 years lockup sounds good, will be the details about this available for public? Just to make sure the lockup is really working for team and advisors.
They are here https://etherscan.io/token/0x5b2e4a700dfbc560061e957edec8f6eeeb74a320?a=0x1843da7f41dedc12231f0af93bbf2bbfba1a9e60
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Current supply is 30mil, and total token is 50 mil, so 20 mil tokens remain. I wanna know when it will be used and how with remaining 20mil tokens.
Tokens sold on ICO comprise 60% of the total tokens supply. The rest 40% will be based on amount of funds contributed during the tokensale period.  15% Team - 2 years lockup, 20% Reserve Fund - distribution will start in 2019, 5% advisors - 6 months lockup.
15% Team - 2 years lockup sounds good, will be the details about this available for public? Just to make sure the lockup is really working for team and advisors.
Activity: 63
Activity: 14
U will need quite long time to earn that amount of miney again, but I believe Ins can help u earn that as the way it took ur money away!
Activity: 22
Activity: 30
No buy all in december at ico for 1.20 or so. Have enter amount when check the price first time. And the amounts are the airdrops.
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Bear market is so much fun.... Noobs cribbing and blaming ins for their losses. If you can't stomach the volatility of Crypto and can't be patient, you are not eligible for enjoying next bull market.
That is true, you need to take the good with the bad and everyone in Crypto wants things completed yesterday. 

The problem many of these big ICO's have is that post ICO some of them go quiet, with the occasional vague update which appeases some but never really paints a full picture of where they are at. 
TenX and Monaco are perfect examples of this. 

All these large money raising ICO's need to learn that saying "we are working as hard as we can doing blah blah blah" might keep some people happy, but what they really should be saying is we are at xxx stage the next stage will be xxx and the timeline for all of xxx stages will be as follows, in other words, make it more detailed.

That is what people want once they have parted with their money, not excuses or vague statements about progress, but actually tangible goals and dates set for those goals and explain in detail each step of the development, that keeps investors happy and can possibly attract new ones. 

in 2019, we will see new low 0.01$ Smiley and then It will definitely pump 5-10x for sure... RIP ALL INVESTORS
Lol that won't happen. ETH/altcoins have started to recover, ETH is up about 5% while BTC is going down. i think it's time altcoins go for new highs, what do you guys think? awesome projects like INS get pumped hard because they've been busy delivering/ forming lots of partnerships.
Disagree, the bears have the market at the moment but as you know it can turn around in 2 or 3 days, so nothing is set in stone, I am optimistic about the future but pessimistic until BTC breaks 12,800 USD, to me that would be a signal that we are in a full bull market.

We need more institutional money to come into Crypto not just believers and day traders, there needs to be investments by banks and fund managers, that will give Crypto the kick in the ass which it needs.   
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
in 2019, we will see new low 0.01$ Smiley and then It will definitely pump 5-10x for sure... RIP ALL INVESTORS
Lol that won't happen. ETH/altcoins have started to recover, ETH is up about 5% while BTC is going down. i think it's time altcoins go for new highs, what do you guys think? awesome projects like INS get pumped hard because they've been busy delivering/ forming lots of partnerships.
Activity: 148
This is the time to accumulate tokens. Not all at once, but over time. Tell me which other crypto project is having real partnerships with industrial manufacturers and PostNL? The price per token means nothing today if you see the potential for INS.
Activity: 80
A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face. Totally ruined the mood. Now, I didn't know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from, but let' just say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries. Joseph had gotten big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together , left me behind without as much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could. In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?
Activity: 82
Bear market is so much fun.... Noobs cribbing and blaming ins for their losses. If you can't stomach the volatility of Crypto and can't be patient, you are not eligible for enjoying next bull market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Btc decides alts fate. Wait until btc hits new low. Probably along 4k range.
i am affraid it is true. but as long as btc are above 6k USD. we don't have to worry

from 6000 to 450 and still falling and falling daily Sad(( all money lost because of ins coin... i wish i bought some good coin
The best way for you right now: forget your investment, let's think that you lost your money, stop crying then come back in next year. Who know how will you be? Millionaire or homeless guy Smiley
alright. many people are desperated with the current INS price right now. i know i fell the same, let's forget the money, just focus to give attention to ask about development progress
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: