Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 33. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I have been ins hodler since ico and I  still bought more and I think it is a bit rushed especially with airdrop compensation tomorrow the last three months that will cause in my opinion a new fall.

Yeah, ins price might drop little bit after the airdrop. well, i will buy ins at cheaper price if it does gets dumped. it probably wouldn't be dumped with all these developments and partnerships.
This kind of dump is so normal, just keep buying and you will have great return once the price will start to climb.
I have some investment on PundiX and it's dropping hard as well because of the monthly airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I have been ins hodler since ico and I  still bought more and I think it is a bit rushed especially with airdrop compensation tomorrow the last three months that will cause in my opinion a new fall.

Yeah, ins price might drop little bit after the airdrop. well, i will buy ins at cheaper price if it does gets dumped. it probably wouldn't be dumped with all these developments and partnerships.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Ok let's do the airdrop and give away the 100k, then let a lot of ppl dump their INS. I will be ready to buy at 0.50 USD and from there the only way is up 👍🏻
Activity: 191
⚡️ INS Wallet Released!
✅ Be one of the first 1000 users to sign up & access beta testing over next 2 weeks.
👉 Details: https://goo.gl/tvHnc5

Activity: 224
I've gotten a lot of advantages from token ins, and I see lately that token ins will soon be traded soon in the market binance, inu is really good, I'm pretty sure the token ins volume will increase and its price will go up, I'll continue to make token ins into my inventory tool

The token has been already listed on Binance.
Anyway, I don't think listing on Binance causes the price to rise. Most of tokens have been listed on Binance recently dropped in price after listing. Seems that Binance manipulates the prices.

Look at the current situation of the market mate because Binance is not listing pump and dump coins, they have their own terms and conditions in order to list the coin. The price of INS decreased because of the market situation is not accurate and this makes most of the people losing the values.
Activity: 97
So basically its similar like Uber or airbnb, you make the platform but in reality You dont owe anything... I like this...

I agree with you party. At the moment on 29th of June we don't have the working platform that implements our idea. At the same since the start of the project in Jan 2017 the progress achieved in the following: hired strong team of developers from huge and famous companies, concluded key partneships with PostNL, Pickertonn and Etherium Alliance, this partneships allow INS Ecosystem to build the pilot project in Amsterdam (about that later), a bunch of signed agrrements with the grocery brands that will be represented on INS Ecosystem platform, what is more, today btw INS team releases the INS wallet and our development team is working today hard on the creating of our own INS blockchain. Please follow our announcement TG channel and read our blog not to miss any update on project development. Best regards Smiley

https://t.me/ins_ecosystem_ann

https://blog.ins.world/
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
So basically its similar like Uber or airbnb, you make the platform but in reality You dont owe anything... I like this...

Indeed that is nice comparison it has same potential but only strong hands will take advantage to support this and keep faith. This ecosystem will grow in future they are doing nice job and we seeing good response from big companies.
Activity: 6
Im reading reading looks nice but i cant understand how we can save on grocery if it must be delivered somehow. I dint find much about delivery who will pay how it works because if i buy lets say candy from manufacturer and i will need to pay for delivery then it will be much more expensive  then to buy in shop. And other thing many products are getting bad fast so lets say there is somthing in UK fresh and it cant be frozen and I live in Baltic states  how it will be and You say open in most big cities office and logistics it enormous investments and time to build everything then it will be done...its questions i want to understand before i Invest.... Huh Huh
Hello! We will have fulfillment centers that will distribute and store products. You can read our whitepaper, especially you will be interested in how it works you can read section 4.2 ECOSYSTEM PARTICIPANTS. Here is a link https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 6
Im reading reading looks nice but i cant understand how we can save on grocery if it must be delivered somehow. I dint find much about delivery who will pay how it works because if i buy lets say candy from manufacturer and i will need to pay for delivery then it will be much more expensive  then to buy in shop. And other thing many products are getting bad fast so lets say there is somthing in UK fresh and it cant be frozen and I live in Baltic states  how it will be and You say open in most big cities office and logistics it enormous investments and time to build everything then it will be done...its questions i want to understand before i Invest.... Huh Huh
I've gotten a lot of advantages from token ins, and I see lately that token ins will soon be traded soon in the market binance, inu is really good, I'm pretty sure the token ins volume will increase and its price will go up, I'll continue to make token ins into my inventory tool
Anyway, I don't think listing on Binance causes the price to rise. Most of tokens have been listed on Binance recently dropped in price after listing. Seems that Binance manipulates the prices.
i don't think so. i saw many  coin or token listed on new exchange, most people exited to buy that token for speculation.
FOMO is in their mind.
When the market is bullish, most of the coins will rise and Binance is a big exchange so easily the price could rise as people are buying.
Now that we are in the bearish season, there is only a little effect when coin get listed in Binance but it's good as a preparation for the bull season.
Agree, the bull market will coming soon.
the question is when?? in the end of 2018? 2019? or 2020? no one know for sure!!!
where is the lowest low for bitcoin price?
where is the lowest low for INS price?
i remember when someone tell that INS price will be more than 100$ in this year.
i am just smiling at that time... i think that price is too high.
it will take a lot of time , it wil take a lot of work
to reach that level

Greetings! We are developing our own blockchain platform to be less dependent on the price of ETH and BTC as of now we are using ETH platform. Testnet goes live in Q4 2018 and mainnet in 2019.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
i don't think so. i saw many  coin or token listed on new exchange, most people exited to buy that token for speculation.
FOMO is in their mind.
When the market is bullish, most of the coins will rise and Binance is a big exchange so easily the price could rise as people are buying.
Now that we are in the bearish season, there is only a little effect when coin get listed in Binance but it's good as a preparation for the bull season.
Agree, the bull market will coming soon.
the question is when?? in the end of 2018? 2019? or 2020? no one know for sure!!!
where is the lowest low for bitcoin price?
where is the lowest low for INS price?
i remember when someone tell that INS price will be more than 100$ in this year.
i am just smiling at that time... i think that price is too high.
it will take a lot of time , it wil take a lot of work
to reach that level
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
i don't think so. i saw many  coin or token listed on new exchange, most people exited to buy that token for speculation.
FOMO is in their mind.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
i don't think so. i saw many  coin or token listed on new exchange, most people exited to buy that token for speculation.
FOMO is in their mind.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

Its not binance who manipulate the price its the bitcoin market that is crashing, i have seen the worst where the market went under and trader start panicking that it wont recover but hey in went beyond expectation.
but how can you explain that sometimes we saw a tiny amount of coin was used to trade on binance? This amount was smaller than the limited amount  is allowed to trade?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Its not binance who manipulate the price its the bitcoin market that is crashing, i have seen the worst where the market went under and trader start panicking that it wont recover but hey in went beyond expectation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
The competition is great wherein it helped INS to go up however it only lasted for like couple of hours because of the market. Lets wait until june 28 and also hoping that INS will be independent once it launch the platform and own blockchain (independent from btc's ups and downs). Still a supporter of this project  Smiley

Thanks, sir. We appreciate you being with us on board the INS ship, and we feel your support! Yes, market is bearish recently. INS project overcomes such temporary difficulties. And you are quite right, sir, our dev team works day and night to create INS blockchain. On the 29th of June we are releasing INS wallet. There is a lot of progress already done by the team and a lot of achievements ahead!

We understand in the backend you are doing good but the thing is people are panic about the current situation of the market. Whether the price of INS will increase or not along with the Bitcoin price, but with your thoughts of releasing your own blockchain for Direct consumer marketing, will become the most of the companies will adopt by your blockchain.
The competition is great wherein it helped INS to go up however it only lasted for like couple of hours because of the market. Lets wait until june 28 and also hoping that INS will be independent once it launch the platform and own blockchain (independent from btc's ups and downs). Still a supporter of this project  Smiley

Thanks, sir. We appreciate you being with us on board the INS ship, and we feel your support! Yes, market is bearish recently. INS project overcomes such temporary difficulties. And you are quite right, sir, our dev team works day and night to create INS blockchain. On the 29th of June we are releasing INS wallet. There is a lot of progress already done by the team and a lot of achievements ahead!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: