Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 32. (Read 60954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Do you have any plans to list INS token on other exchanging sites? especially is exchanging sites in top 10? This will be a good way to help INS price goes up a little.
We are planning 1-2 listings more at the top-10 exchanges.
Negotiations are in process.

Are there any dates to announce? When can we expect listing on these new top-10 exchanges?)

Any team announces the dates that their tokens will be listed on are scammers. So do not expect INS team to announce the dates. All the negotiations must be private.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Do you have any plans to list INS token on other exchanging sites? especially is exchanging sites in top 10? This will be a good way to help INS price goes up a little.

Are there any dates to announce? When can we expect listing on these new top-10 exchanges?)
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
INS framework gives satisfaction focuses to the producers where they can stock the grocery things. These satisfaction focuses are controlled by INS satisfaction application.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
INS is already on #1 exchange - Binance, It wouldn't hurt though to get listed on other exchanges. In my opinion Binance is enough, I'm mostly buying tokens/Altcoins from there!
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I have been ins hodler since ico and I  still bought more and I think it is a bit rushed especially with airdrop compensation tomorrow the last three months that will cause in my opinion a new fall.

Yeah, ins price might drop little bit after the airdrop. well, i will buy ins at cheaper price if it does gets dumped. it probably wouldn't be dumped with all these developments and partnerships.

After the Airdrop the price will automatically dump because most of the people will start selling the coin in order to make money. So we have to fill our bags by collecting more INS when they are dumping because future of INS seems to be bright.
They want to beat monopoly in grocery market. I think it is too complicated for blockchain technologies nowadays. Maybe one or two years later(2020-2021) it will be ready for this.
They need times to complete their project. In present, I think they just need to make their idea become a real product and release it. This thing will attract more investors and build the belief of users.

Right!
I hope after become a real product and release it, INS price to the moon. Now, INS price very cheap under 1$

we hope there is now problem to launch the INS product, the price is under ico price for long time, i think the real product will make ins go to the moon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Ok let's do the airdrop and give away the 100k, then let a lot of ppl dump their INS. I will be ready to buy at 0.50 USD and from there the only way is up 👍🏻
lol, you are not the one who want to buy in the deep. my target 5k satoshi / INS it's sound a good deal.
but i am just wondering how you can bought INS with 0.5 USD.
i saw there is no real fiat currency to buy/sell INS in the market.
it's only in USDT man. USDT ≠ USD. it's just a promise it's just a trust that they will backup everything with the real USD.
do you think you can trust them to hold your real USD? you will get hurt man when the doomsday coming, i suggest you to stay away with tether. tether is not even a bank.

Activity: 63
hello i want to know please if there is anyone who can enlighten me on the method of mining of SKY COIN
and I want to know if this piece will increase at the price by the end of 2018
and I am new
and i want to know how to get ico offers to win free coins and still cheaper coins
and thank you for your cooperation and we hope that this area is more advanced than it is today
Seems like you confused the thread.
INS does not related to Sky coin.
Activity: 28
hello i want to know please if there is anyone who can enlighten me on the method of mining of SKY COIN
and I want to know if this piece will increase at the price by the end of 2018
and I am new
and i want to know how to get ico offers to win free coins and still cheaper coins
and thank you for your cooperation and we hope that this area is more advanced than it is today
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Key features of INS EcoSystem blockchain network layer:
- Support of heterogeneous network topology
- Network routing with a node or node group serving as relays
- Ability to limit number of gateways to a corporate node group via relays
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
I have been ins hodler since ico and I  still bought more and I think it is a bit rushed especially with airdrop compensation tomorrow the last three months that will cause in my opinion a new fall.

Yeah, ins price might drop little bit after the airdrop. well, i will buy ins at cheaper price if it does gets dumped. it probably wouldn't be dumped with all these developments and partnerships.

After the Airdrop the price will automatically dump because most of the people will start selling the coin in order to make money. So we have to fill our bags by collecting more INS when they are dumping because future of INS seems to be bright.
They want to beat monopoly in grocery market. I think it is too complicated for blockchain technologies nowadays. Maybe one or two years later(2020-2021) it will be ready for this.
They need times to complete their project. In present, I think they just need to make their idea become a real product and release it. This thing will attract more investors and build the belief of users.

Right!
I hope after become a real product and release it, INS price to the moon. Now, INS price very cheap under 1$
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

I bet to disagree but testing of platform will start by q4 this year and once it is successful and people will see the benefit for sure the value will rise as any people can use it since it can be used for everyday living. On the other hand, I agree that dump will continue in the next days due to delay of airdrop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006916511
Binance
The INS Competition has now concluded. All INS prizes have now been distributed to the winners’ accounts. You will be able to check the distribution record in User Center>Distribution History.

Please check the attachment below for exact distribution details.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I have been ins hodler since ico and I  still bought more and I think it is a bit rushed especially with airdrop compensation tomorrow the last three months that will cause in my opinion a new fall.

I don't think the airdrop will cause the price to drop. There are 600000 tokens that will be airdropped and the circulation supply is about 30 million tokens. So even if you have held your tokens for all that 90 days, you will get only 2% of your tokens.
Activity: 97

This kind of dump is so normal, just keep buying and you will have great return once the price will start to climb.
I have some investment on PundiX and it's dropping hard as well because of the monthly airdrop.

It could be normal for those who entered into this project recently but imagine who bought this token on +$10 they are into big stress due to ongoing market conditions. Chances are so high to get recover as positive news are coming and it will help this project.

Yes, sir. I agree with you the market situation can bother those you have bought INS tokens at high prices. That's why we have built a team of experienced blockchain experts thus to add momentum to the progress of the INS roadmap. INS Ecosystem is a long - term project, and even after the launch of the pilot project in Amsterdam, the team plans expanding the Ecosystem worldwide.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

This kind of dump is so normal, just keep buying and you will have great return once the price will start to climb.
I have some investment on PundiX and it's dropping hard as well because of the monthly airdrop.

It could be normal for those who entered into this project recently but imagine who bought this token on +$10 they are into big stress due to ongoing market conditions. Chances are so high to get recover as positive news are coming and it will help this project.
Pages:
Jump to: