Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 56. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I have gone through your site and saw INS will give some reward points to the customers after purchading the order..( i might be wrongly understand).. So is the rewards points i.e money will instantky credited to customer account... for instance: i bought x product, reward points is 4 which equals to 1rupee(inr).. this amount will credit acct automatically.. here im not talking about duscount
Hi! INS tokens are considered as mean of payment, loyalty, rewards within the ecosystem. So the consumer can get some bonus rewards after purchase from manufacturers and as referral bonuses in INS tokens as well
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Guess it wont be calculated in this months airdrop, but after that there will be 3 more so thats good times ahead. Loved those last 2, meant so much to me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Ever since the ico closed i had the regret i didnt have money for more. This moment is a god sent for me to kill my regrets and fill up the amount to what i wish i was holding ever since Smiley
Activity: 266
Meanwhile i hope this is a good contribution to make the project succeed. Really looking forward to using the ins platform some day
Activity: 207
I have gone through your site and saw INS will give some reward points to the customers after purchading the order..( i might be wrongly understand).. So is the rewards points i.e money will instantky credited to customer account... for instance: i bought x product, reward points is 4 which equals to 1rupee(inr).. this amount will credit acct automatically.. here im not talking about duscount
Activity: 162
I like this project. Finally I found the project that has really useful concept and innovative ideas
Activity: 218
I'm very hopeful about this project.
The concept is really great.
I look forward to the good news about platform release
Activity: 220
This is a very impressive project, good roadmap and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
Activity: 156
I really like your concept, this is very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, hopefully all will go well
Activity: 225
I find this project good and perspective one, especially after the announcement of partnership with PostNL.
I hope this project will be successful Grin
Activity: 238
The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team Cool
Activity: 148
I've some invesment on this project from lower prices on binance. Project idea seems good. But I've some concerns about usability of this project. I'm not sure consumers like this projects and find it usable. We'll see together.
If the team will implement all the was stated, the service will be in demand because the concept itself is great. In any case, we will be able to draw conclusions after the release
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait
Activity: 233
INS Ecosystem announces Partnership with PostNL — Netherlands Largest Fulfillment Operator

INS Ecosystem gears up for Dutch Roll out. We are delighted to announce this partnership with PostNL, the leading e-commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands, who will be distributing the goods sold on INS Ecosystem. PostNL will thus endorse INS Ecosystem 2018 major roll out into the Netherlands. The Dutch grocery market turnover amounts to €35.7 billion. https://medium.com/@INS_Ecosystem/ins-ecosystem-announces-partnership-with-postnl-netherlands-largest-fulfillment-operator-2e9917827eed
I consider it really useful partnership, and I think everyone is agree with me, so congratulations to INS team!!!
Indeed this partnership is a very good news, PostNL is a succesful company in logistics area
Will see how it will affect the INS platform
Activity: 133
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your platform
Activity: 155
I hope this token will have a good future, the project looks great
Activity: 186
INS Ecosystem announces Partnership with PostNL — Netherlands Largest Fulfillment Operator

INS Ecosystem gears up for Dutch Roll out. We are delighted to announce this partnership with PostNL, the leading e-commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands, who will be distributing the goods sold on INS Ecosystem. PostNL will thus endorse INS Ecosystem 2018 major roll out into the Netherlands. The Dutch grocery market turnover amounts to €35.7 billion. https://medium.com/@INS_Ecosystem/ins-ecosystem-announces-partnership-with-postnl-netherlands-largest-fulfillment-operator-2e9917827eed
I consider it really useful partnership, and I think everyone is agree with me, so congratulations to INS team!!!
Activity: 214
This project looks promising. Nice idea but requires hard work. I hope for the best!
Activity: 199
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success
Activity: 146
I've some invesment on this project from lower prices on binance. Project idea seems good. But I've some concerns about usability of this project. I'm not sure consumers like this projects and find it usable. We'll see together.
If the team will implement all the was stated, the service will be in demand because the concept itself is great. In any case, we will be able to draw conclusions after the release
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Pages:
Jump to: