Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 79. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
So I can send the INS tokens to MyEtherwallet is that important for airdrops or I don't receive it, and withdraw to that ETH adres possible?
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
If you have purchased during ico and planning to keep it long term then suggest you to keep in wallet bcoz you will get some free tokens for 5months
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Oh definitely.  Market just picking back up.  All the gem coins are in the second 200 on coin market cap. 20 of them will enter the top 100 and really get noticed. Then moon
Activity: 238
Acvumulation phase, strong hands try to keep price low to be able to accumulate. Therefore they play and manipulate with price. To see sustained price increase watch the volume. Ins volume ins insanely high for its price. It is more than a 25% value a day. Volume always translates to price, always.
Activity: 112
I participated in the ICO with same ETH address as KYC . I reused it as Bounty KYC . check my INS token profile info the ETH address is there. I don't see any issue. I got my ICO token why is the bounty a problem sir?
Please contact bounty admin https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
I am holding my coins since ICO. I Think it will go back to at least 10 soon.
$10 you mean? yes i would like to see when.
but iam currious. when INS will be used? and what for?

INS tokens will be used as a mean of payment within the ecosystem. The Platfrom is going to be launched in Q4 2018.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I think that INS has every chance to return to the price that was before. But many also think that the price can go up

At least market should be growing for that. Then INS price would have good preconditions for rising. So we need to wait...
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I think that INS has every chance to return to the price that was before. But many also think that the price can go up
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
i hope it's time to buy INS and price floor and hold very hard to get profit, bitcoin up and up every day so altcoin must go up too
The whole market should soon become normal. The time passed when prices went down. Looking forward to growth
Activity: 1064
Merit: 111
I participated in the ICO with same ETH address as KYC . I reused it as Bounty KYC . check my INS token profile info the ETH address is there. I don't see any issue. I got my ICO token why is the bounty a problem sir?
Activity: 84
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by team of real professionals. Great to be a part of this project, hope it will get great success in future
I'm too, man. Hope, we did the right choice Wink
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
i hope it's time to buy INS and price floor and hold very hard to get profit, bitcoin up and up every day so altcoin must go up too
i think INS price at present is the lowest price and i see that whenever INS trading volumes increase,  INS prices will increase. So I strongly believe that INS price will reach to 12k satoshi at Q3 2018.
Activity: 216

Me too Wink
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
if I did not have their coins, I would buy them now. now is a good time to buy so do not delay if you want to buy a cheap token.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Activity: 100
The shear fact that the overall volume has dropped 5% across the board is one of the biggest signals you can notice as btc becomes more like a commodity than a security people are tending to buy it on payday
Activity: 98
Yeah it would be great if it dropped to 4K, I have just enough fiat to buy a bitcoin. Just holding out, if it gets close I’ll start buying increments. Thanks for the prediction Con Bev.
Don’t tell people how much your playing with in an open forum like this as it may make yourself a target. Make sure you have 2fa turned on and change your passwords frequently
Activity: 224
Yeah it would be great if it dropped to 4K, I have just enough fiat to buy a bitcoin. Just holding out, if it gets close I’ll start buying increments. Thanks for the prediction Con Bev.
Pages:
Jump to: