Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 85. (Read 60954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
INS token lists on Coinrail - Korea-based exchange
✅Depositing of INS is already possible
✅Trading start date: February 8
INS/BTC pair will be available

https://coinrail.co.kr/cs/notice/detail/170

good news for all the holders of ins. now that Ins enter the korean market it has a lot of potential to pump, as we all know that koreans are hard traders.
By the way, today bounty participants got INS tokens. But I don't think that they can make dump. And cryptomarket moved to the "green" stage, that's great

It's worth to hodl this who will sell this at low price surely will regret because they don't know how worth it will be in long term. I'm pretty sure price will be above $100 in very short time of period if they follow the pattern where it deserve to be.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

good news for all the holders of ins. now that Ins enter the korean market it has a lot of potential to pump, as we all know that koreans are hard traders.
By the way, today bounty participants got INS tokens. But I don't think that they can make dump. And cryptomarket moved to the "green" stage, that's great
Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Good timing. the price is go down a little bit now because the bounty has been distributed but will recover soon because of the korean exchange.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
INS is going to the moon now it has been entered into Korean market. I hope very soon price will be really high now it has good chance to get recover easily.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
great that the token is added to new exchanges but for me it's not important because the token is already traded on the most convenient for me stock exchange, BINANCE Smiley
Agree, but it's the first Korean-based exchange for INS. So it'll make some bigger volume.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
The buying season for INS will start soon and am ready as I had missed the token sale. The ecosystem is really a ground breaking idea and I cant wait to see the implementation in real world.
Activity: 756
INS token lists on Coinrail exchange on February 8 (tomorrow)

great that the token is added to new exchanges but for me it's not important because the token is already traded on the most convenient for me stock exchange, BINANCE Smiley
Activity: 196
Its not a correction the market is crashing for weeks now together with others its a good time to buy as it will recover before the end of this year. ins probably will stay at sub 2 usd for months but will go up again.
Price is down but this would not happen all the time because eventually it can recover.
The moment we enter into a bullish trend, we can see a great volume in Binance and OkeX and once again we will see a good price, probably
it will break the ATH.

Yesm new ATH will be reached.
Now its just a matter of time when. And if new corrections happen during the climb to ATH
I hope it happens in 2018 Cheesy
Activity: 191

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/67ebed03-686e-4786-b2e3-407118e5e35f.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
What happens to INS tokens if Btc goes to 0?
gibt es eine deutche raum?
I think, Market will crash by 99.999% and after Six months INS will rule crypto market...INS should be used as a backup plan in crypto for all investors
what are you on? that is plain stupid. you're saying the building blocks of crypto will crash and ins will survive the crash? guess what without eth ins wouldn't even be able to run, so think before you post something.

May be he got mad because how can INS will survive if eth was crashed. Crypto world will rule the world in the coming days and already many governments are planning to legalize the cryptocurreny for countries economic beneficial.

actually some people are new to this revolutionary world so they don't know what a bright future of the blockchain based projects. Now the world is changing so fast awareness is growing so fast and more people joining this magical world. I also believe the future will be really awesome.
Activity: 252
I think, Market will crash by 99.999% and after Six months INS will rule crypto market...INS should be used as a backup plan in crypto for all investors
what are you on? that is plain stupid. you're saying the building blocks of crypto will crash and ins will survive the crash? guess what without eth ins wouldn't even be able to run, so think before you post something.

May be he got mad because how can INS will survive if eth was crashed. Crypto world will rule the world in the coming days and already many governments are planning to legalize the cryptocurreny for countries economic beneficial.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Are you really think so? Or you have written this because you need one more post. I'm sure that market culdn't crash by 99%. And I'm sure that INS, with all respect to team of this project, will not one of the main coin on crypto market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Its not a correction the market is crashing for weeks now together with others its a good time to buy as it will recover before the end of this year. ins probably will stay at sub 2 usd for months but will go up again.
Price is down but this would not happen all the time because eventually it can recover.
The moment we enter into a bullish trend, we can see a great volume in Binance and OkeX and once again we will see a good price, probably
it will break the ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 518
According to the total trade volume nearly half of the circulating volume traded since 24 hours
26,4 mil USD
I missed ICO period. Is there any other chance to get ins directly to my MEW?
Altcoins are crashing now nobody know when will it recover but the fact that Ins is now below ICO price and bitcoin is going to sub 5000 you can buy at the exchange listed to get some.

Lets hope that the correction is finally over and that all the good project can return back to growing.
And I would prefer slow but steady growth over the parabolic growth and then even faster decline.
Thats bad for your health Cheesy

buy ins while it still at dip, you might get the chance mate rayazasheva. alts are on green days todays compared last day's that is all bloody molly out the market.  Grin but its is now slowly recovering because FUDs are slowing vanishing as well.  just ride while you still can before you can no longer ride the wave
Activity: 112
Gotta admire the consistency of INS, no matter what the market is like, this coin is always falling.
I guess you gave me the same question on tg chat... and got a respond Smiley
Activity: 196
According to the total trade volume nearly half of the circulating volume traded since 24 hours
26,4 mil USD
I missed ICO period. Is there any other chance to get ins directly to my MEW?
Altcoins are crashing now nobody know when will it recover but the fact that Ins is now below ICO price and bitcoin is going to sub 5000 you can buy at the exchange listed to get some.

Lets hope that the correction is finally over and that all the good project can return back to growing.
And I would prefer slow but steady growth over the parabolic growth and then even faster decline.
Thats bad for your health Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It will. Volume is almost half of the marketcap and there is a direct relation between trading volume and price. To be consistent and in line with other coins price should at least x5
Pages:
Jump to: