Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 86. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
What happens to INS tokens if Btc goes to 0?
gibt es eine deutche raum?
I think, Market will crash by 99.999% and after Six months INS will rule crypto market...INS should be used as a backup plan in crypto for all investors
Btc nor going to 0, today us regulators basically asked the us govt to give the green light to cryptos, this is a huge des donevelopment
I may be wrong but I think one day BTC will go to 0. Once US govt looks at BTC...That's it...BTC is done
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think, Market will crash by 99.999% and after Six months INS will rule crypto market...INS should be used as a backup plan in crypto for all investors
Btc nor going to 0, today us regulators basically asked the us govt to give the green light to cryptos, this is a huge development
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 266
Gotta admire the consistency of INS, no matter what the market is like, this coin is always falling.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
According to the total trade volume nearly half of the circulating volume traded since 24 hours
26,4 mil USD
I missed ICO period. Is there any other chance to get ins directly to my MEW?

you can buy it from exchange, since in my opinion the price of INS will decrease tomorrow
since the first batch distribution of bounty will be send

And maybe many of the bounty will be sell, and you can try to put buy order

Yes. Bounty payments should be paid tomorrow. But I don't think, that most of bounty will be sold. Because price isn't good for it now. But market is not stable now, and price of INS could fall more.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I have very bad experience with Okex my withdraw request almost 38 hours to get processed. I don't think it's worth to trade on that exchange with too long delay but binance, kucoin and liqui are better exchange in term withdrawal process time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
According to the total trade volume nearly half of the circulating volume traded since 24 hours
26,4 mil USD

you can buy it from exchange, since in my opinion the price of INS will decrease tomorrow
since the first batch distribution of bounty will be send

And maybe many of the bounty will be sell, and you can try to put buy order
Activity: 231
26,4 mil USD
Altcoins are crashing now nobody know when will it recover but the fact that Ins is now below ICO price and bitcoin is going to sub 5000 you can buy at the exchange listed to get some.

ICO price was 1/300 ETH per INS token, plus bonuses. Given the ETH price $350-700 during the ICO, the token price was $1.2-2.0/ token (without bonuses) and $0.9-1.6/token (with bonuses)

Yes, at one stage after listing in the exchanges the price went even more than 10$, already it has given profits to the investors but the people who are holding will still need to hold the coin for some more month in order to reach their desired target.

Price went more than 20$ that gave x10 within first thirty minutes, it was insane. Now its corrected due to the whole market sentiment and also it's quite clear that INS is a long term project with huge potential. Just have a look in some months Grin
Activity: 854
26,4 mil USD
Altcoins are crashing now nobody know when will it recover but the fact that Ins is now below ICO price and bitcoin is going to sub 5000 you can buy at the exchange listed to get some.

ICO price was 1/300 ETH per INS token, plus bonuses. Given the ETH price $350-700 during the ICO, the token price was $1.2-2.0/ token (without bonuses) and $0.9-1.6/token (with bonuses)

Yes, at one stage after listing in the exchanges the price went even more than 10$, already it has given profits to the investors but the people who are holding will still need to hold the coin for some more month in order to reach their desired target.
Activity: 231
26,4 mil USD

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
26,4 mil USD

No INS is not in below ICO price, the ICO price of INS is nearly 1$ when ETH was at 300$ but with the increased price of ETH, the price went up very quickly. So right now it is not possible to sell them in the market until if market recovers again.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
26,4 mil USD
Activity: 112
26,4 mil USD

Hi! You are welcome on exchanges!
 📈 EXCHANGES

INS TOKEN IS LISTED ON:
✅Binance
✅OKEx
✅KuCoin
✅Mercatox
✅Cobinhood
✅Radar Relay
✅Liqu
Activity: 210
26,4 mil USD
it is your tokens, you can move them back and forth between wallets and exchanges
Activity: 224
26,4 mil USD
I've run out of money... they're all in ERC20 tokens, BTC and altcoins
Big finance is coming.. they've found their nice cheap entry points
So who pays your salary so your focus is 100% on the project? Traditional VC funding covers salaries as well.
stange question.  We had initial investments and we don't disclose companiy's finance.
It was a general question. I wasn’t after your payslips.
Good info though for when I launch my own ICO 😂😂
Activity: 266
I've run out of money... they're all in ERC20 tokens, BTC and altcoins
Big finance is coming.. they've found their nice cheap entry points
So who pays your salary so your focus is 100% on the project? Traditional VC funding covers salaries as well.
Activity: 112
I responded to the email about my disqualified KYC form weeks ago. I still have not received my refund in my wallet. Please provide feedback explaining why my ETH has not been refunded. I have been patiently waiting and was assured that I would have the refund in my wallet by January 31st.

Hi! Most refunds has been done actually. Please check your wallet address. If no. Send us message to [email protected]
Activity: 294
That's a n00b mistake to think there is one good price. Never go all in at one price. Stagger you buys. DCA over time. You're far less likely to get the dip, and far more likely to regret your buy-in price during a market downturn.
fiat pricing is irrelevant, and I don't  see INS gaining on BTC or ETH ratios until there is an end to this marketwide depression. Moreover, I don't see significant positive gains for INS until major news is announced (which could take months)
Pages:
Jump to: