Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 84. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I havent received tokens of the airdrop, you may help, please?
This morning we were >20k followers. Why some left??
That's the same healthy post - ico correction. Only true hodlers survive it. We will reach 30k and more later guaranteed.
Activity: 100
I havent received tokens of the airdrop, you may help, please?
This morning we were >20k followers. Why some left??
Activity: 280
Hey pavel...any idea why i didnt receive the airdrop on my trezor? There was a transaction which is shown on etherscan but it shows "0"
I need help about KYC, someone plz?
Activity: 70
Hello everyone, good project you've made, I'm interested now...
Activity: 191
Join INS official Telegram group to get INS news quicker and communicate about INS  https://t.me/ins_ecosystem
Merit: 100
please I couldn't do my Kyc on time. I just discovered I can't do it from the website anymore and my INS token has not been credited to my MEW.  What can I do please?

You should find INS bounty chat in Telegram, and tell about your problem there. There is manager Deadly in this chat, and he would help you if he can.

you should have done that the time they have announced that the bounty hunters need to do kyc. rather than doing it in the last minute. its been a while since they announced it yet many still preferred to do it in last minutes. sigh**
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
please I couldn't do my Kyc on time. I just discovered I can't do it from the website anymore and my INS token has not been credited to my MEW.  What can I do please?

You should find INS bounty chat in Telegram, and tell about your problem there. There is manager Deadly in this chat, and he would help you if he can.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I sympathize with you. You needed to follow the rules of the project more closely. You need to urgently contact the manager about your question. Maybe something will happen, but I doubt, since everything is already calculated
I'm sorry
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Personally I feel the vibes of the chat and community and I can understand why people are run out of patience but still, it is a long term project with great market vision and huge potential as I can say
Personally, I do not observe any negative. Long-term projects can not be awarded quick results. I see a great start here, and it seems to me that this project will bring us many useful things. Do not hurry
Activity: 252
 Personally I feel the vibes of the chat and community and I can understand why people are run out of patience but still, it is a long term project with great market vision and huge potential as I can say
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sad story crypto is all about hype, but it hasnt be negative.
Average people doesnt understand advantages of project like INS so it will be nice to show them more how this will work in details.
Not just to hodlers but to people which doesnt even use crypto to
I agree, but the market is way too unstable at the moment even for a healthy portion of hype. We are focusing on development and team enhancement. February has to be full of surprises anyway
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Sad story crypto is all about hype, but it hasnt be negative.
Average people doesnt understand advantages of project like INS so it will be nice to show them more how this will work in details.
Not just to hodlers but to people which doesnt even use crypto to
ICO price was 1/300 ETH per INS token, plus bonuses. Given the ETH price $350-700 during the ICO, the token price was $1.2-2.0/ token (without bonuses) and $0.9-1.6/token (with bonuses)
I don't understand all those people that forbot about the KYC or even investing in the ICO, why would you invest in a project when you don't follow it
Activity: 238
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

That news has shared into this thread before so you are late this time just look over the previous page. anyway nice to see it is listing on new exchanges this will bring exposure to this project and community will grow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 420
Finally, we received our reward for supporting this project! I will continue to watch you, I like you very much! Smiley Smiley Smiley
INS token lists on Coinrail - Korea-based exchange
✅Depositing of INS is already possible
✅Trading start date: February 8
INS/BTC pair will be available

https://coinrail.co.kr/cs/notice/detail/170

good news for all the holders of ins. now that Ins enter the korean market it has a lot of potential to pump, as we all know that koreans are hard traders.
By the way, today bounty participants got INS tokens. But I don't think that they can make dump. And cryptomarket moved to the "green" stage, that's great
The fact that INS are entering the Korean market is very good news for all of us! Now we can expect even more popularity!
Its not a correction the market is crashing for weeks now together with others its a good time to buy as it will recover before the end of this year. ins probably will stay at sub 2 usd for months but will go up again.
Price is down but this would not happen all the time because eventually it can recover.
The moment we enter into a bullish trend, we can see a great volume in Binance and OkeX and once again we will see a good price, probably
it will break the ATH.
I am also sure that the price will not only be restored soon, but will also start to recruit and grow up! Soon, it should happen
Pages:
Jump to: