Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 122. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I've been using stocks.exchange and they are working fine. Smiley

even if it is working fine - there are low volume exchange,  withdrawals of bitcoin is costly, and  most coins are unusable for withdrawal. If they really get listed on Cryptopia - trading will be much better

The application of Intense listing is under consideration by Cryptopia.  The application is neither approved nor denied.  Better not to put our hopes up that Intense will be listed there. Let's just wait and see what happens.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Improving availability on exchanges should be a priority probably for the long term health of the coin. By all the comments it seems this "stock.exchange" is somewhat unreliable. Smiley

Stock.exchange is  good for buying and mining, low price, and small difficulty. When we move to a better stock market, the price will jump, and the difficulty will increase. i am for long term with intense.. If you belive in Intense then dont go yet on better exchange...

Yep I am fine waiting .... slowly mining 750 coins a day.... racking up the coins....   when the reward is small because too many people mining it then i will be happy to see it go onto bigger exchanges and blow up!!!

I also dont have any trouble with stock.exchange. It works fine.

I realy want to know what they upgraided. If hardware, then it is more stable for now, I think. But still risky..
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Improving availability on exchanges should be a priority probably for the long term health of the coin. By all the comments it seems this "stock.exchange" is somewhat unreliable. Smiley

Stock.exchange is  good for buying and mining, low price, and small difficulty. When we move to a better stock market, the price will jump, and the difficulty will increase. i am for long term with intense.. If you belive in Intense then dont go yet on better exchange...

Yep I am fine waiting .... slowly mining 750 coins a day.... racking up the coins....   when the reward is small because too many people mining it then i will be happy to see it go onto bigger exchanges and blow up!!!

I also dont have any trouble with stock.exchange. It works fine.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Do the dev team have any better communication with Stocks.Exchange regarding ITNS than anyone else? Or basically impossible like the rest of us? Because getting in contact with Stocks.Exchange support is impossible, they don't reply to tickets or twitter tweets/messages.

After the Stocks.Exchange maintenance update, ITNS/ETH and ITNS/BTC are available for trade on the website, but they remain disabled for trade via the API. Seems like they forgot to re-enable it or something.
Activity: 87

Yep I am fine waiting .... slowly mining 750 coins a day.... racking up the coins....   when the reward is small because too many people mining it then i will be happy to see it go onto bigger exchanges and blow up!!!

My expectation is that the ratio of sumo and intense is 100-1. Sumo is around 10$, so for Intense is fair price 0.1$ now...
Activity: 154

Activity: 16
Any bounties left for translations (Arabic or French) ?!
Too bad newbies have not place in signature campaigns
today is 15. day the notice dev  Grin

Yeap! Waiting for news and lookitg at the price!))
Hope it will raises greatly!

I hope it will not raise Smiley or nothing we can do with maining Smiley just do it slowly

Already a great Network hashrate. Mining turns into room heating. If price raises greatly, it will be easier to speculate. And do not mine.

I try this with ADA, and lost a lot... price never back ...it is a risk
Activity: 276
Merit: 13

I hope it will not raise Smiley or nothing we can do with maining Smiley just do it slowly

Already a great Network hashrate. Mining turns into room heating. If price raises greatly, it will be easier to speculate. And do not mine.

Maybe not. Higher price and higher difficulty might even out so it still is profitable. You get less coins but each coin is worth more. Look at ethereum, a lot of people still mine with profit.
Activity: 280

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

even if it is working fine - there are low volume exchange,  withdrawals of bitcoin is costly, and  most coins are unusable for withdrawal. If they really get listed on Cryptopia - trading will be much better

Activity: 9
Activity: 58

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
today is 15. day the notice dev  Grin

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
no problem with  stocks.exchange is working very well here
It depends on your luck. 12 hours ago I deposited some ELLA coins to them. Coins are on the deposit address (3012+ confirmations), and the balance still is zero. I did not see any announcement about ELLA maintenance.
Activity: 32
Waiting this coin on big exchanges, good luck to developers!

Indeed... I really want to buy more ITNS but the issues with the exchange are making me second guess sending any BTC over there.

Stocks.Exchange twitter is FLOODED with complaints.

no problem with  stocks.exchange is working very well here
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
today is 15. day the notice dev  Grin
Activity: 115
I just realized if the withdrawal in the stock exchange is so large, 0.004btc is a very large amount in my opinion, we should look for a new exchange that is more cost-effective withdrawal.

What I do is buy another coin like Doge or LTC and send that to another exchange like Bittrex or Cryptopia. I then sell that coin and get my BTC where I can withdraw with the standard 0.001 BTC charge. I know it's a bit of a hassle but that's how I avoid that large 0.004 btc transfer fee of StocksExchange. If you have time to wait, it can get you a good deal in the exchange or end up spending the same 0.004 BTC during the coin exchanges or even lose some if the coins you are using to transfer goes down.
Jump to: