Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 121. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Hi everyone!
I think here is GOOD NEWS - https://twitter.com/ITNS_news/status/952661649101590528
LETS HELP intense coin to reach next.exchange!

In my opinion all that everyday pray for new exchanges should vote for that one.
More visibility, more interest, more important exchanges in a near future Tongue

YEAP, right!
Hope this will be the part of todays developers announce, with Cryptopia too!=)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
From this Devs, only expect good and great news today, i believe them, so let´s wait for the tweeter Smiley

High expectations ... high disappointment ... so relax, grab a glass of wine and listen some good music. Wink

hehe  Grin so, what should I do if I prefer sobriety and don't drink alcohol?  Grin

Orange juice with coke ... you should stay at bathroom for long time, when you came back ... news are here for sure!  Grin Grin Grin
Hi everyone!
I think here is GOOD NEWS - https://twitter.com/ITNS_news/status/952661649101590528
LETS HELP intense coin to reach next.exchange!

In my opinion all that everyday pray for new exchanges should vote for that one.
More visibility, more interest, more important exchanges in a near future Tongue
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
From this Devs, only expect good and great news today, i believe them, so let´s wait for the tweeter Smiley

High expectations ... high disappointment ... so relax, grab a glass of wine and listen some good music. Wink

hehe  Grin so, what should I do if I prefer sobriety and don't drink alcohol?  Grin
Hi everyone!
LETS HELP intense coin to reach nextexchange!
the miracle is
Vitalik Buterin will join our team.  Wink

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and how do you know that is true?  Grin
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
the miracle is
Vitalik Buterin will join our team.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

cryptosnisgo mate, i prefer a good beer ah ah ah and yes High expectations, im not ready to see bad news about our Coin  Grin

Of course not, but ppl have to relax and wait...ppl is waiting for news or "miracles"? Tongue

"Miracles" will come, but it takes time Tongue

Grin

Ah ah ah oh yeah mate  Smiley

cryptosnisgo mate, i prefer a good beer ah ah ah and yes High expectations, im not ready to see bad news about our Coin  Grin

Of course not, but ppl have to relax and wait...ppl is waiting for news or "miracles"? Tongue

"Miracles" will come, but it takes time Tongue

Grin

Any bounties left for translations (Arabic or French) ?!
Too bad newbies have not place in signature campaigns

Realy - you can always use google translation, and if somethink will be missunderstanded - you can ask it here.
Think, langs will be added further!
today is 15. day the notice dev  Grin

Yeap! Waiting for news and lookitg at the price!))
Hope it will raises greatly!

I hope it will not raise Smiley or nothing we can do with maining Smiley just do it slowly
What notice? Did the DEV say that today there would be updates on the steps taken by IntenseCoin? Either way, are times to buy more, prices have been corrected, a few days stop in stocks has cooled the mood of some people, not everyone!

Developer's update is always on the 15th of the month. Today is the 15th. But according to one Intense team member, it will be twice a month from here on.

Is this information frome Slack? And what dates will news be now - didnt he says?
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
today is 15. day the notice dev  Grin

Yeap! Waiting for news and lookitg at the price!))
Hope it will raises greatly!

I hope it will not raise Smiley or nothing we can do with maining Smiley just do it slowly
What notice? Did the DEV say that today there would be updates on the steps taken by IntenseCoin? Either way, are times to buy more, prices have been corrected, a few days stop in stocks has cooled the mood of some people, not everyone!

Developer's update is always on the 15th of the month. Today is the 15th. But according to one Intense team member, it will be twice a month from here on.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I am hoping for the Cryptopia application to go through!

Haven't tried stocks.exchange but it sounds like people are having some trouble there and cryptopia has been working fine for me, so far  Smiley
Yeah, Cryptopia would be nice. I am using stocks.exchange daily and I never experienced a problem with the service. Sometimes little slow, but thats it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
I am hoping for the Cryptopia application to go through!

Haven't tried stocks.exchange but it sounds like people are having some trouble there and cryptopia has been working fine for me, so far  Smiley
Do the dev team have any better communication with Stocks.Exchange regarding ITNS than anyone else? Or basically impossible like the rest of us? Because getting in contact with Stocks.Exchange support is impossible, they don't reply to tickets or twitter tweets/messages.

After the Stocks.Exchange maintenance update, ITNS/ETH and ITNS/BTC are available for trade on the website, but they remain disabled for trade via the API. Seems like they forgot to re-enable it or something.

They are users like any of us. You have to solve your problems, as they solve them ones. Do you think they dont have problems too? Tongue
Improving availability on exchanges should be a priority probably for the long term health of the coin. By all the comments it seems this "stock.exchange" is somewhat unreliable. Smiley

Stock.exchange is  good for buying and mining, low price, and small difficulty. When we move to a better stock market, the price will jump, and the difficulty will increase. i am for long term with intense.. If you belive in Intense then dont go yet on better exchange...

Yep I am fine waiting .... slowly mining 750 coins a day.... racking up the coins....   when the reward is small because too many people mining it then i will be happy to see it go onto bigger exchanges and blow up!!!

750 coin/day ... very good bro ... i mine much less and im hapy with that, every single coin is a gold bar, just keep it Tongue
I just realized if the withdrawal in the stock exchange is so large, 0.004btc is a very large amount in my opinion, we should look for a new exchange that is more cost-effective withdrawal.

What I do is buy another coin like Doge or LTC and send that to another exchange like Bittrex or Cryptopia. I then sell that coin and get my BTC where I can withdraw with the standard 0.001 BTC charge. I know it's a bit of a hassle but that's how I avoid that large 0.004 btc transfer fee of StocksExchange. If you have time to wait, it can get you a good deal in the exchange or end up spending the same 0.004 BTC during the coin exchanges or even lose some if the coins you are using to transfer goes down.

Usually BTC fees are hight in all exchanges and wallets. As i use to say BTrich! So maybe you can see another way to do the transactions no?
Tongue
Jump to: