Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 119. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 287
This project looks to be a solid project with a unique purpose.I will definitely buy this coin.transferring my BTC now to stocks exchange. Cool

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
January update for ITNS on their website. A lot of potential in this coin.

https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/15/january-update/

very nice update! looking forward to the bi-weekly updates!

Ok, can you name at least 3 future + points of this update?
I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
And, yes, another annonce about BE without proofs..
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

Are you smoking crack?  This is literally the only altcoin I have seen that not only posts a monthly update, but does it on their website instead of hidden in a million forum posts.  And the updates are substantial, not a bunch of filler and bullshit about developing an android wallet, getting listing on more exchanges, and working on an anti-quantum computing algo.

You didnt answer my q, very smart sir))
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

Are you smoking crack?  This is literally the only altcoin I have seen that not only posts a monthly update, but does it on their website instead of hidden in a million forum posts.  And the updates are substantial, not a bunch of filler and bullshit about developing an android wallet, getting listing on more exchanges, and working on an anti-quantum computing algo.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
hashing.rocks has a pool up for this coin

http://itns.hashing.rocks
Activity: 8
The Hash Vault pool software upgrade looks AWESOME... adding individual workers stats is incredibly helpful.

Here is my question... I want to push all my CPU power BACK to ITNS... I took it off as I was getting IP banned constantly (I have kept my AMD GPUs on it and no issues). Does anyone know if this upgrade at Hash Vault may prevent this issue?

Does anyone know if Hash Vault has a support chat or anything?

I have a lot of power I would like to move onto ITNS but I don't want to be dead in the water with 100% of my power if I run into IP bans again.
Anyone tried https://itns001.cryptogrot.io pool ?
The Hash Vault pool software upgrade looks AWESOME... adding individual workers stats is incredibly helpful.

Here is my question... I want to push all my CPU power BACK to ITNS... I took it off as I was getting IP banned constantly (I have kept my AMD GPUs on it and no issues). Does anyone know if this upgrade at Hash Vault may prevent this issue?

I have a lot of power I would like to move onto ITNS but I don't want to be dead in the water with 100% of my power if I run into IP bans again.

rejectings, rigs downing and other shit frome all pools except official which is now 2.5% fee.. ;^)
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Activity: 53
so win 32-bit don't have wallet?
meaning I cannot get intense coin?

Unfortunately, if you don't have access to a 64 bits operating system you can't.

I had the same problem on a friend's computer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
so win 32-bit don't have wallet?
meaning I cannot get intense coin?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Improving availability on exchanges should be a priority probably for the long term health of the coin. By all the comments it seems this "stock.exchange" is somewhat unreliable. Smiley

Stock.exchange is  good for buying and mining, low price, and small difficulty. When we move to a better stock market, the price will jump, and the difficulty will increase. i am for long term with intense.. If you belive in Intense then dont go yet on better exchange...

Yep I am fine waiting .... slowly mining 750 coins a day.... racking up the coins....   when the reward is small because too many people mining it then i will be happy to see it go onto bigger exchanges and blow up!!!

750 coin/day ... very good bro ... i mine much less and im hapy with that, every single coin is a gold bar, just keep it Tongue

That is a good way to look at it!!  Little electronic gold bars!!!  How fun!   The first few days that i mined this coin i was getting like 14k per day it was amazing... then i quit after like 4 days to mine something else.... how dumb was I

And what was happened with SlowGrows? He was more active here befordays..
SlowGrow still very active on Discord, jump there and ask him anything ya want.

Here is the main tread. This forum is the main spot of cryptocurrency info. Why we have to search devs between slacks, discords or another chats?
Why 15th news link wasnt posted here by them?
Sorry, but wtf, realy?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

Activity: 7

Activity: 58
Looks like the 15th of the month announcement was posted on the official site! Smiley

BTW, to participate in the AirDrop one must provide reddit user name in the form. What do you need to do exactly on Reddit? Just "Subscribe" the r/IntenseCoin reddit? Is that enough? As far as I know it's not possible for reddit moderators to see a list of the subscribers, or?
"Clients will use Intense Coin (ITNS) to pay fees charged by
HTTPS exit node providers, and thus clients will also need the Intense Coin wallet running on
their machine."

Ok, but cannot understand were is the pos? Pos only for vpn companies providers?
2nd q: can you show us screenshots of BE alfa version or it is only theoretical for now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
SlowGrow still very active on Discord, jump there and ask him anything ya want.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Where is the monthly news? The 15th number is coming to an end. I'm already worn out to reload the page with news on the official site

The same.. But if developers are in th usa, so here is a some time to the end of the day we have)
You are absolutely right, for example, now in my Country 9:38 pm, some others 11:38 am...
you can join their social group discrod . devs are very active at here and with a lot of people

https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/15/january-update/  i hope we will list another exchange
Where is the monthly news? The 15th number is coming to an end. I'm already worn out to reload the page with news on the official site

The same.. But if developers are in th usa, so here is a some time to the end of the day we have)
You are absolutely right, for example, now in my Country 9:38 pm, some others 11:38 am...

News are already here https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/15/january-update/
But there are no news about new exchanges, as I can see, am I right?
Jump to: