Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 124. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
ITNS have only one exchange (stocksexchange) that mean coinmarketcap price reference on it
when exchange crash long time or bad way for it close , ITNS will Die absolutely.

More exchanges may be better way for stability and growth  long term.

Start your registry in : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

Maybe it could be the second exchange of Intensecoin in a near future Tongue

Be part of it in twitter INTENSE promotion, maybe it could help a bit Tongue

Thanks a lot for good news, bros  Smiley
I usually trade other altcoin in Cryptopia for a while.
and the next big one may be Binance , Bittrex , Bitfinex or Coinbase  Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Your airdrop form is too hard, Reddit, Slack, Discord I do not have it. . . . However, they are all necessary requirements
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Oh ... and just one free tip, new exchange, more volume ... what will happen? Maybe it´s time to get some lowcost intense  Cool
ITNS have only one exchange (stocksexchange) that mean coinmarketcap price reference on it
when exchange crash long time or bad way for it close , ITNS will Die absolutely.

Start your registry in : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

Maybe it could be the second exchange of Intensecoin in a near future Tongue

Be part of it in twitter INTENSE promotion, maybe it could help a bit Tongue
Is the Xmas airdrop still open? And how should one apply for the airdrop?

Yes it still, you can aplly for it, no problem. Just go to first post and aply there, it´s easy just click in airdrop image and complete the form.
Good luck!
Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Is the Xmas airdrop still open? And how should one apply for the airdrop?
Activity: 136

Activity: 115
It is a strange time for intense coin, with xcg maintance and waiting for 15th news.. In this case it is realy strange why devs are not active here.. Only thing tgat could be a reason - by low/sell hi.. Cause of great team and work.

The devs are more active in the Discord Intense channel and Slack. You can easily reach them if you have a concern or problem. Only 1 day to go and we will see the updates from the devs.
Activity: 154
So many reactions, but too many to all read. To much FUD which interacts with the information needed.

Simple question: mining generates coins (that is easy).

1. How and when does PoS start working?
2. For PoS a node is needed (expected Q4 2018) - how many coins are needed?

And please stop referring questions to discord. I have to many channels to follow - which in the end results in reading a zillion topics on BCT, a zillion topics on Discord and telegram is also pretty much continiously going off..

And what about read the whitepaper, roadmap, team updates, etc, etc, etc on the first page of this thread?
Zillion that, zillion that... go to do u homework and look for the information that u need...

i did read. there are no clear answers. How did you think i get to q4? It was stated in the roadmap. But i didnot findd the answers. I read the last 12 pages but no answers.

But thank you for your incredible help. You must be a credit to society by your ability to provide people with answers instrad of a generic response which is even not justified.

Afaik there will be no reward for pos but you can get coins for using your wallet as exitnode for vpn as soon it is Public.
But when that will be ...no idea. But i assume thats why most people are asking about Pos.

Thank you. I apologize for my slightly cynical response. It was a bit too harsh. Many FUDders here, so the resentment was not completely unjustified. Although i am still genuine interested, so did not felt like being a target for the made remarks. I always do my homework but when i lack info i ask.

Anyone know how exactly this is going to work?   Seems very interesting and a good idea?
"""Afaik there will be no reward for pos but you can get coins for using your wallet as exitnode for vpn as soon it is Public."""

good plan ...

So many reactions, but too many to all read. To much FUD which interacts with the information needed.

And please stop referring questions to discord. I have to many channels to follow - which in the end results in reading a zillion topics on BCT, a zillion topics on Discord and telegram is also pretty much continiously going off..

And what about read the whitepaper, roadmap, team updates, etc, etc, etc on the first page of this thread?
Zillion that, zillion that... go to do u homework and look for the information that u need...

i did read. there are no clear answers. How did you think i get to q4? It was stated in the roadmap. But i didnot findd the answers. I read the last 12 pages but no answers.

But thank you for your incredible help. You must be a credit to society by your ability to provide people with answers instrad of a generic response which is even not justified.

Afaik there will be no reward for pos but you can get coins for using your wallet as exitnode for vpn as soon it is Public.
But when that will be ...no idea. But i assume thats why most people are asking about Pos.

Thank you. I apologize for my slightly cynical response. It was a bit too harsh. Many FUDders here, so the resentment was not completely unjustified. Although i am still genuine interested, so did not felt like being a target for the made remarks. I always do my homework but when i lack info i ask.
It is a strange time for intense coin, with xcg maintance and waiting for 15th news.. In this case it is realy strange why devs are not active here.. Only thing tgat could be a reason - by low/sell hi.. Cause of great team and work.

It´s not strange time.... just chill out man Tongue
Things in my opinion are above all most enthusiastic expectations, the coin growth was very fast and all have to adapt to community expectations. Devs keep doing they work based on stability and sustained growth.
So let´s keep our part Smiley
The tweet about topia just hype? or did someone pay for a listing?

It seems that a private user is negotiating with them to list Intensecoin in they´re exchange. Let´s wait for it and hope they can reach an agreement. Im jure that more or less days we could be in.

Keep Intense guys... Smiley
Seems to be just hype so far. They're asking for retweets, so if the listing was paid for then they wouldn't be.

Not sure ... its from the official Intensecoin twitter feed!  SO ... I think that they are just negotiating for it?   Maybe just telling people that it is a possibility... maybe so btc donations may help if you can afford it. 
Activity: 1
Hey everyone, new to this forum. I'll be mining some intense coins for a bit and see how things go.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Seems to be just hype so far. They're asking for retweets, so if the listing was paid for then they wouldn't be.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Activity: 68

Activity: 64

Activity: 68

Jump to: