Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 123. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
what about my 2. question. Do you know how to specifiy my own location? By default intensecoin is using the %appdir%
Same option as with CLI wallets. Create a shortcut for the intensecoin.exe, open the shortcut's properties, and in the "Target" field add "--data-dir folder" (without quotation marks) at the end of the line. Start the wallet by double-clicking that shortcut and it'll download the blockchain to the specified folder.

That´s it Wink
Keep intense...
Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
what about my 2. question. Do you know how to specifiy my own location? By default intensecoin is using the %appdir%
Same option as with CLI wallets. Create a shortcut for the intensecoin.exe, open the shortcut's properties, and in the "Target" field add "--data-dir folder" (without quotation marks) at the end of the line. Start the wallet by double-clicking that shortcut and it'll download the blockchain to the specified folder.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi all,
1. is there any option to download the blockchain RAW and import it ?
2. is there any option to specify the blockchain directory like in monero with --data-dir ?

Intensecoin blockchain is not too large, just in few minutes you could download it for yourself, in my opinion that´s not an handicap at the moment. Wink

ok thanks. what about my 2. question. Do you know how to specifiy my own location? By default intensecoin is using the %appdir%
Hi all,
2. is there any option to specify the blockchain directory like in monero with --data-dir ?

Intensecoin blockchain is not too large, just in few minutes you could download it for yourself, in my opinion that´s not an handicap at the moment. Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
I just realized if the withdrawal in the stock exchange is so large, 0.004btc is a very large amount in my opinion, we should look for a new exchange that is more cost-effective withdrawal.
Activity: 4
Hi all,
Stock exchange working fine now, it took about 20 minutes to withdraw
Yesterday afternoon, it took me a while to get my ITNS, but in the end everything went well, I bought some because some good things are coming, does anyone know when Cryptopia will add ITNS? If SmartCash exceeded $2, the price of $1.5 for each ITNS is possible! Wink

Everything could be possible in this coin and with this developers. Time hurts but we have to be patient as mush as we can.

Let´s go $INTS Wink
itns is not trying to get on any other exchange
they have aid thats not priotity for some strange reason
and developmnet is top priority
as if they cant multi task /\..
someone offered to pay for crytopia listing but it can just be a HOAX , some deparate fool looking for attention

but i agrree we shouls see over $1.00 this year and maybe even a few bucks!!

https://twitter.com/intensecoin/status/952250864311373824
They're trying to get on Cryptopia

Yeah true that, let´s wait for some news in comming days, hope it could happen as soon as possible.

Keep intense guys Tongue
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
binance is the best exchange for ITNS

Binance wont accept this coin lmao, not yet at least. Cryptopia is the best bet and still hard, binance will only be possible if the project gets big enough (not necessarily with a big market cap)
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Waiting this coin on big exchanges, good luck to developers!

Indeed... I really want to buy more ITNS but the issues with the exchange are making me second guess sending any BTC over there.

Stocks.Exchange twitter is FLOODED with complaints.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Strong world together
Waiting this coin on big exchanges, good luck to developers!
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
binance is the best exchange for ITNS
Activity: 32
itns is not trying to get on any other exchange
they have aid thats not priotity for some strange reason
and developmnet is top priority
as if they cant multi task /\..
someone offered to pay for crytopia listing but it can just be a HOAX , some deparate fool looking for attention

but i agrree we shouls see over $1.00 this year and maybe even a few bucks!!
Activity: 137
Yesterday afternoon, it took me a while to get my ITNS, but in the end everything went well, I bought some because some good things are coming, does anyone know when Cryptopia will add ITNS? If SmartCash exceeded $2, the price of $1.5 for each ITNS is possible! Wink

say that there will be no cryptopia, the price of the listing has increased along with the coin of the DOT, and there will be a coinexchange
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
ITNS have only one exchange (stocksexchange) that mean coinmarketcap price reference on it
when exchange crash long time or bad way for it close , ITNS will Die absolutely.

More exchanges may be better way for stability and growth  long term.

Start your registry in : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

Maybe it could be the second exchange of Intensecoin in a near future Tongue

Be part of it in twitter INTENSE promotion, maybe it could help a bit Tongue

At Cryptopia i have my account locked, i inserted my two factor code 3 times and got error, then they locked my account for security, 6 days now waiting for a ticket reply.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
come to the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stocks-exchange-the-great-scam-2750644

price is dropping because of the admins of stocks.exchange, find them and fk them guys give me all informations you have about the admin

Seems like its OK with stocks.exchange! I just made withdrawal and 0.15BTC came in my wallet in half an hour. Maybe problem on your side?

working better now, but still afraid to leave large amounts on the exchange.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5

It´s not strange time.... just chill out man Tongue
Things in my opinion are above all most enthusiastic expectations, the coin growth was very fast and all have to adapt to community expectations. Devs keep doing they work based on stability and sustained growth.
So let´s keep our part Smiley
[/quote]

you are right. Keep Intense   Cool
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
come to the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stocks-exchange-the-great-scam-2750644

price is dropping because of the admins of stocks.exchange, find them and fk them guys give me all informations you have about the admin

Seems like its OK with stocks.exchange! I just made withdrawal and 0.15BTC came in my wallet in half an hour. Maybe problem on your side?
Jump to: