Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 118. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Just seeing this. Nice project I must say
I have a little question though.

What is the difference between intense coin and substratum or intense coin and myst.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
For me, this is a revolution and I thank the whole team for giving me the opportunity to participate in mining in the creation of something new. Go ahead. Smiley

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Relax, we have to have patience the devs are doing a great job, it is clear that many of us hope for a new exchange more powerful but we all know that it takes a path and we have to have a little patience, if you want to be more informed enter to discord that the devs are very active and help and answer all the questions we have, but the most important thing is patience this coin has a lot of potential but things are going at their own pace. Let's have patience and continue supporting the project because it has a lot of potential.

You right mate, we all need to be patience, in special when we are dealing with cryptocurrency. A project can´t be successful

in just 2,3 months, so, wait is the correct word here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Relax, we have to have patience the devs are doing a great job, it is clear that many of us hope for a new exchange more powerful but we all know that it takes a path and we have to have a little patience, if you want to be more informed enter to discord that the devs are very active and help and answer all the questions we have, but the most important thing is patience this coin has a lot of potential but things are going at their own pace. Let's have patience and continue supporting the project because it has a lot of potential.
Activity: 9
January update for ITNS on their website. A lot of potential in this coin.

https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/15/january-update/

very nice update! looking forward to the bi-weekly updates!

Ok, can you name at least 3 future + points of this update?
I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
And, yes, another annonce about BE without proofs..
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

why would anyone name anything...if you are a hodler sirt, hodl and believe...join discord, they will answer you there!
1) no reason ofcause - it was the q
2) is this official thread or what? Why discord? Why not slack reddit or smthng? Where is official devs ann that they answering only in discord??

There is an active channel for communication, but you are frustrated that its not the one you use ... Maybe you expect a personal explanation of every news by the dev to you?
... People are such pu**ies nowadays ... They want it ALL and want it NOW and if even something is slightly not as they would like, they start bitchin...
If you dont like the fact that there is an active discord group where the devs answer - sell your coins and move forward.

There is no answer again - only pumping letters.
If you can read olderdays friend - I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
And adding for you - investors that are searching for info about coin coming here first! And what thay can see?)
A lot of guys with signatures pumping theres coin like "ITNS is cryptofuture!! blablabla" and so on like kids. And no any dev
for a week.
Im the first who wants ITNS be big - because of it I want devs be oftner in theres thread atleast!

And another point:

"To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)"

W H Y  N O T???

First of all, you have updates on www.intensecoin.com(which will be even more regular), 
I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
just go on discord if you want to hear from the devs, if not, your problem, if you really want ITNS to work, as you seem to claim, why not give them support insted of this? Second, so what if they say ITNS is crypto future? Really isn't it? Dude, it is simple, devs are WORKING instead of wasting time, imagine how many messages the devs get here, if they reply to it they will lose precious time, so no, your arguments are invalid. Most of community is following ITNS, and supporting, if you are what you say you are, help ITNS and community.  Stop being a little brat, and come to discord, it's like 1 min to register, and you will help...cheers dude!
Activity: 367
Merit: 255

I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

why would anyone name anything...if you are a hodler sirt, hodl and believe...join discord, they will answer you there!
2) is this official thread or what? Why discord? Why not slack reddit or smthng? Where is official devs ann that they answering only in discord??

There is an active channel for communication, but you are frustrated that its not the one you use ... Maybe you expect a personal explanation of every news by the dev to you?
... People are such pu**ies nowadays ... They want it ALL and want it NOW and if even something is slightly not as they would like, they start bitchin...
If you dont like the fact that there is an active discord group where the devs answer - sell your coins and move forward.

There is no answer again - only pumping letters.
If you can read olderdays friend - I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
And adding for you - investors that are searching for info about coin coming here first! And what thay can see?)
A lot of guys with signatures pumping theres coin like "ITNS is cryptofuture!! blablabla" and so on like kids. And no any dev
for a week.
Im the first who wants ITNS be big - because of it I want devs be oftner in theres thread atleast!

And another point:

"To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)"

W H Y  N O T???
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am following this coin. The VPN looks like a gold mine just waiting. The devs are active and working to get a good product out. Excited to see where this goes!
As you said, dev has been working hard, very active, and the VPN concept is very popular, and I'm going to invest in this project for the long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I interpret the news as increasing the team with real names. This means the project has become more transparent like the ICO coins. The addition of more people means they know how big the scope of the project and this will speed up the marketing and development of the VPN platform. Now we wait for the product to be completed. Just like we wait if we invested in an ICO.
hope so
Activity: 21
I am a vpn user for few years now and its nice to know that there is a coin for that. VPN has grown in popularity and I think if done right, this coin could grow huge in the future.
Activity: 105
Merit: 20

I interpret the news as increasing the team with real names. This means the project has become more transparent like the ICO coins. The addition of more people means they know how big the scope of the project and this will speed up the marketing and development of the VPN platform. Now we wait for the product to be completed. Just like we wait if we invested in an ICO.
Activity: 142
Сайт: autobounty.club
Written about the extension in the browser. How can I provide my proxy to earn coins?
Activity: 9

Activity: 151
I am following this coin. The VPN looks like a gold mine just waiting. The devs are active and working to get a good product out. Excited to see where this goes!

The VPN market is forecast to reach $70B dollars by 2019. With the demise of net neutrality in the US, I suspect demand for VPN products will grow even bigger.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com

Are you smoking crack?  This is literally the only altcoin I have seen that not only posts a monthly update, but does it on their website instead of hidden in a million forum posts.  And the updates are substantial, not a bunch of filler and bullshit about developing an android wallet, getting listing on more exchanges, and working on an anti-quantum computing algo.

Grin couldn't agree more
but people are used to pump and dump coins and in those cases there are lots of sreenshots, shouting, exchanges celebrating, etc...
this is one of the main reasons so many people is giving them what they want    Wink 
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 336
The market for the future distributed VPN is led by INTENSE COIN, and the price of MYST has fallen into a dog.
Activity: 17
Activity: 48
The Hash Vault pool software upgrade looks AWESOME... adding individual workers stats is incredibly helpful.

Here is my question... I want to push all my CPU power BACK to ITNS... I took it off as I was getting IP banned constantly (I have kept my AMD GPUs on it and no issues). Does anyone know if this upgrade at Hash Vault may prevent this issue?

it should be fine, 13 CPU workers are mining right now without any issue
Jump to: