Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 127. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin
When will be vpn functions released?
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
So there's a problem with the exchange. I didn't even know cause didn't really wanna use a small exchange. I'd rather wait a bit until a new better exchange lists the coin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Just relax, I believe StocksExchange is doing their best to restore ITNS trading and other coins. Many exchanges are upgrading their systems to keep up with the growing demand for crypto trading.
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Here it is stocks.exchange post:

"Next pairs are stoped due to the technical works:

BBC/BTC
TRDC/BTC
ITNS/BTC
ITNS/ETH
BCN/BTC
BCN/ETH

We will back soon!"

@9:08 AM - 11/01/18

"Our API are disabled for upgrading.
API will be available fater weekend"

@3:26 PM - 12/01/18

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Here it is stocks.exchange post:

"Next pairs are stoped due to the technical works:

BBC/BTC
TRDC/BTC
ITNS/BTC
ITNS/ETH
BCN/BTC
BCN/ETH

We will back soon!"

@9:08 AM - 11/01/18
Dev needs to buy cryptopia exchange....

Or people are losing faith ...

Stockexchange mistrustful!!!  what right do you close the wallet Huh?

I want to get my 10.000 ITNS..... stockexchange wallet disable...  WHY?Huh? FCK...MTHR

Shit stock....

I am not in the mood
I do not mining the instens more... Instense DEV shit...

never keep your coins in the exchange wallets, always keep your coins in the core wallets or any apps that supports the coin, but that is not in control of your private keys, only you must have the full control of your private keys

the Stockexchange wallet is maybe only in maintenance, but don't panic...

Yes they are. Yesterday they announce it in TWITTER. So you have to calm down a bit mate! Wink

And yes, you shouldn´t have your INTENSES out of your wallet, just in case.... Tongue

I don't want to get any of your hopes up but some random dude(StandardPro) offered to pay to get intense listed on cryptopia.

I do agree that a new exchange would be a good thing but just stop to ask for Cryptopia!

Here's the new situation for Cryptopia:

1- At least for a few days they turned off new registrations on their site as they can't cope with the crypto-madness of the last weeks.
2- They closed their LTC and DOGE markets and they won't reopen them on the site.  They will create a new web site for LTC and DOGE.  So if you want, as an example, to buy some coin with BTC then later sell them for LTC you'll have to withdraw from one site to deposit to the other to make the transaction and, maybe, pay withdraw fees to do it.
3- Recently they changed a lot of withdraw fees and now charge astronomical fees. As an example: DCN is now $50 fee to withdraw at current price.  A few days ago it was about $100. (By the way, it's 1.497 million times the amount before the raise!)
4- Finally, they want over $350000 to list a coin on their exchange wich, IMO, is quite too much for where ITNS is right now.

You want to ask for an exchange? Right, but do your homework and look at the cost and the quality of the exchange you're requesting!

You guys have to be patience ... one day or another ITENSE will be added to other and maybe others exchanges. One like exchange A, other like exchange B .... and so one ... so who´s right? Who´s right?

Hold on Wink
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I wanted to see and know the rating of your ICO. found on ICORating.com but did not find it on ICOVoting.com. I wanted to know a full and reliable rating about you.  Huh

Good. What about read the ANN and/or the Whitepaper?
Activity: 53
I don't want to get any of your hopes up but some random dude(StandardPro) offered to pay to get intense listed on cryptopia.

I do agree that a new exchange would be a good thing but just stop to ask for Cryptopia!

Here's the new situation for Cryptopia:

1- At least for a few days they turned off new registrations on their site as they can't cope with the crypto-madness of the last weeks.
2- They closed their LTC and DOGE markets and they won't reopen them on the site.  They will create a new web site for LTC and DOGE.  So if you want, as an example, to buy some coin with BTC then later sell them for LTC you'll have to withdraw from one site to deposit to the other to make the transaction and, maybe, pay withdraw fees to do it.
3- Recently they changed a lot of withdraw fees and now charge astronomical fees. As an example: DCN is now $50 fee to withdraw at current price.  A few days ago it was about $100. (By the way, it's 1.497 million times the amount before the raise!)
4- Finally, they want over $350000 to list a coin on their exchange wich, IMO, is quite too much for where ITNS is right now.

You want to ask for an exchange? Right, but do your homework and look at the cost and the quality of the exchange you're requesting!

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

I want to get my 10.000 ITNS..... stockexchange wallet disable...  WHY?Huh? FCK...MTHR

Shit stock....

I am not in the mood

never keep your coins in the exchange wallets, always keep your coins in the core wallets or any apps that supports the coin, but that is not in control of your private keys, only you must have the full control of your private keys

the Stockexchange wallet is maybe only in maintenance, but don't panic...
Activity: 53
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Stocksexchange = COINGATHER....
Activity: 174
there are a list of coins under maintenance, not just intense coin.
For example two other cryptonote coins, TraderCoin and B2Bcoin.
Please give the exchange enough time to fix the problems.
By the way, please understand it is not the fault of devs, it is the problems of stocks.exchange.
Activity: 37
I do not mining the instens more...

Good, less competition for the rest of us hey
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)

Shit stock....

I am not in the mood
Activity: 9
We are very excited about the potential of this currency but what is happening with stock.exchange is weighing everything, I hope that soon the devs do not give a joy and we listen in some exchange but, if you notice, it seems that they are not responding tickets the stock.exchange. I hope we have this problem solved soon.

They responded in twitter https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTV1n6YWAAAXjRc.jpg
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
We are very excited about the potential of this currency but what is happening with stock.exchange is weighing everything, I hope that soon the devs do not give a joy and we listen in some exchange but, if you notice, it seems that they are not responding tickets the stock.exchange. I hope we have this problem solved soon.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Stocksexchange can't open the ITNS transaction. What's the problem?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Hey,

I want to buy ITNS, but certainly not on Stocks.Exchgange ...
Have you seen the SEO?
He looks like a dealer in used cars.
I absolutely do not trust him.

Is there another way I can buy ITNS?
unfortunately
there is no any other exchange we can use to buy ITNS except  Stocks.Exchgange

hope the exchange solve problem soon
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
I wonder how Intense price will perform as soon as it is tradable again in StocksExchange. I hope they fix it asap.
Jump to: