Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 129. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
We definitely need another one exchange (+1 more, at least), for decentralisation sake.

If sole exchange on maintenance work - like now stock.exchange with ITNS -
all trade is gone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I will be wainting for win10.
Activity: 8
In which exchange Intense coin were listed.. How to trade?? using BTC/ETH???
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I received my reward from the signatures.
Dev, you may not be listening to me, but I thank you!  Cheesy
Activity: 17
New IntenseCoin (ITNS) Pool Server
January 2018 Launch
0.5% FEE
http://itns.hashing.rocks

Pool Features:
Fee: 0.5%
Payout at 5.0 ITNS
Hosted on a dedicated node located in USA
Variable Difficulty

http://www.hashing.rocks
Activity: 37
The devs are definitely active on Discord. Though probably would be good if they kept the OP thread on the forums up to date with any current information. But I guess they have limited time and are spending most of it on development.
Beam me up!
If I search the discord chat for the devs name I do see multiple activities in the last 6 hours. No specific news but them helping out people. Take a look (Discord desktop version not the web version)
It's only a small team and a huge project imo.

ok, thank you for information. Lets sitting and waiting. Maybe someone will posts here some news.

They should focus the information here.
 It's hard to go to FaceBook, Twitter, Slake, Telegram, Reddit, Discord, IRC Channels, etc ... looking for news.  Shocked
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
If I search the discord chat for the devs name I do see multiple activities in the last 6 hours. No specific news but them helping out people. Take a look (Discord desktop version not the web version)

ok, thank you for information. Lets sitting and waiting. Maybe someone will posts here some news.
Activity: 64
Dear developers! I do not think, that ignoring of community is the best variant in this situation. Please, give us some words!

I don't get the feeling that they ignore anyone if you confront them directly on discord for example.

What really isn't good for "the situation" is that post of your's with this slight accusation.
No offence
People first checking this thread see that and may think...wow...devs abandoned the project?

Not to sure what the current issue is (can't find the post) but if it has to do with exchanges messing stuff up.
It's not in the devs power to change anything about that specific exchange.

I understand that. But there is no activity of them in Slack too. Did you know some news frome discord?
Activity: 64
Dear developers! I do not think, that ignoring of community is the best variant in this situation. Please, give us some words!

I don't get the feeling that they ignore anyone if you confront them directly on discord for example.

What really isn't good for "the situation" is that post of your's with this slight accusation.
No offence
People first checking this thread see that and may think...wow...devs abandoned the project?

Not to sure what the current issue is (can't find the post) but if it has to do with exchanges messing stuff up.
It's not in the devs power to change anything about that specific exchange.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
My Intense wallet takes a long time to update.  Shocked
If it's seven days late, it takes a day to update. Does this happen to you too?  Huh
This not normal. I'm today synchronized for 40+ days not more than an hour. I think there mistakenly displays the time left
Beam me up!
My Intense wallet takes a long time to update.  Shocked
If it's seven days late, it takes a day to update. Does this happen to you too?  Huh
Merit: 2
When will ITNS be listed on another exchange?
Activity: 54
Here's the latest from StocksExchange from their twitter feed. You may encounter some problems trading ITNS.

https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/951380251560603649

Next pairs are stoped due to the technical works:
BBC/BTC
TRDC/BTC
ITNS/BTC
ITNS/ETH
BCN/BTC
BCN/ETH
We will come back soon!
1:08 AM - 11 Jan 2018
Thank you for your good information.
Is it easy to list new coin on StocksExchange Huh
Generally do they pay any money to them?
I would like to know this coin would be listed on another exchange in the future!

To much bad to be true, im getting stressed working with stocks.exchange, today getting a "processing" message for a deposit ( not ITNS ) at least for 2 hours.
This is unreal.

It is a joke and putting me off this coin as its a nightmare to trade it. I deposited 27k last night and sold some then bought back a while later. Now today all 27k are missing and it is showing as a deposit that is processing. Looks like some sort of rollback is in progress, doesn't give me much confidence. Its a shame really as it is nothing to do with ITNS, it's the damn exchange. At the end of the day... What is the point in a coin if you can't trade it! We really need another exchange.

So, I've more lucky....
Yesterday I receive 3 BCN deposits...
1.2k BCN total...
it would be better if was BTC instead BCN...
Activity: 137
I don't know?  Every single pool i look up.  Is showing like 700+ workers.... every single one.... In early Dec the pools i was using only had like 10 and 25  .......those pools both now are 900+.   I think there just really are alot of miners not just nice hash... 

It's certainly something big and automated going on, this are not random human miners. Smiley If you look at the various pool stats there sudden increases and decreases by the 100s of miners... Smiley

This can be seen simply by looking at the diff of the blocks. It changes not smoothly, but in a jerky manner, which indicates a sharp turn-on and the same sharp disconnection of capacities from the ITNS network.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Price went up quick, I remember looking at the market when it was 30-40 sats. Still have a long way to go
Activity: 58
I don't know?  Every single pool i look up.  Is showing like 700+ workers.... every single one.... In early Dec the pools i was using only had like 10 and 25  .......those pools both now are 900+.   I think there just really are alot of miners not just nice hash... 

It's certainly something big and automated going on, this are not random human miners. Smiley If you look at the various pool stats there sudden increases and decreases by the 100s of miners... Smiley
I've just started to mine IntenseCoin from 6th jan.. last two days some mining pools were down for a day.. Before that i mined 100 ITNS per day.. right now estimation output is around 30 to 40 ITNS
Most likely the increased network hashrate that is coming from Nicehash or a Farm. When it happens the difficulty rockets and your income drops. Been happening 24/7 recently, they dip in when the difficulty drops and out when it rockets.

Jump to: