Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 131. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
How do we buy itns if stocks excange shows the balance after days? I really like this coin, but when I had to buy the price it had already risen a lot. I bought, I would like to do it again, but this situation is unreal. Need a new excange, now!
I agree it is a nightmare and not a way to trade. Stocks.Exchange should stick to trading banana's, but then again they would have gone rotten buy time they do anything. By the way I am not dishing ITNS at all, love the coin and still holding, though not sure how much with Stocks.Exchange screwing about. Looking forward to just getting what I own back in my wallet.

Please can we just have a new exchange devs? Appreciate the work you are doing but this one exchange just isn't working. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 60
How do we buy itns if stocks excange shows the balance after days? I really like this coin, but when I had to buy the price it had already risen a lot. I bought, I would like to do it again, but this situation is unreal. Need a new excange, now!
Activity: 36
Here's the latest from StocksExchange from their twitter feed. You may encounter some problems trading ITNS.

https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/951380251560603649

Next pairs are stoped due to the technical works:
BBC/BTC
TRDC/BTC
ITNS/BTC
ITNS/ETH
BCN/BTC
BCN/ETH
We will come back soon!
1:08 AM - 11 Jan 2018
Thank you for your good information.
Is it easy to list new coin on StocksExchange Huh
Generally do they pay any money to them?
I would like to know this coin would be listed on another exchange in the future!

To much bad to be true, im getting stressed working with stocks.exchange, today getting a "processing" message for a deposit ( not ITNS ) at least for 2 hours.
This is unreal.

It is a joke and putting me off this coin as its a nightmare to trade it. I deposited 27k last night and sold some then bought back a while later. Now today all 27k are missing and it is showing as a deposit that is processing. Looks like some sort of rollback is in progress, doesn't give me much confidence. Its a shame really as it is nothing to do with ITNS, it's the damn exchange. At the end of the day... What is the point in a coin if you can't trade it! We really need another exchange.
Activity: 116
Merit: 19
Are you planning to add ITNS to other exchanges in the following months?
In the roadmap there's nothing about exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Here's the latest from StocksExchange from their twitter feed. You may encounter some problems trading ITNS.

BBC/BTC
TRDC/BTC
ITNS/BTC
ITNS/ETH
BCN/BTC
BCN/ETH
We will come back soon!
I would like to know this coin would be listed on another exchange in the future!

To much bad to be true, im getting stressed working with stocks.exchange, today getting a "processing" message for a deposit ( not ITNS ) at least for 2 hours.
This is unreal.
Activity: 6

BBC/BTC
TRDC/BTC
ITNS/BTC
ITNS/ETH
BCN/BTC
BCN/ETH
We will come back soon!
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
We may? We had, see my yesterday post with screenshots. The bid/ask table state shown must not be possible if all works as it should.
Activity: 6
What is Hybrid PoW?
Does is mean it use both PoW and PoS?
I am interested in the mining of this coin.
Is there any good instruction for mining this coin?

Thank you Smiley
osnwt my friend, join discord here https://discord.gg/FCHe8k there you can speak with many members about any diubts you may have.
Found that I was there already registered. But why? I don't like web-based messengers, they're too heavy to keep all online.

Why don't ITNS team establish a telegram supergroup chat? It doesn't have any ads and other garbage around the messages itself. It is light, fast and becomes more and more popular. Most of other teams have telegram groups (to name some, Bitcoin Atom and Coinomi).

I would suggest ITNS team to add a telegram chat to the media list.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

BBC/BTC
TRDC/BTC
ITNS/BTC
ITNS/ETH
BCN/BTC
BCN/ETH
We will come back soon!
Bad day for cryptocoins, from top 100 only 14 coins on the green, all the rest on the red, so, guess it is a good day to buy....our Intense of course!
Activity: 174
Hi all, quick update regarding the official pool:

Pool hardware once again upgraded to deal with the massive increase in bandwidth and hash power. Please accept our apologies for connection instability over the last few days. We expect significantly improved stability in the coming days, and we are continuing to seek alternative means for pool hosting and management. Mine on! Smiley

no need to apologize. the dev team is not supposed to do pool management. just focus on developing new features. we are counting on you.

Pool hardware once again upgraded to deal with the massive increase in bandwidth and hash power. Please accept our apologies for connection instability over the last few days. We expect significantly improved stability in the coming days, and we are continuing to seek alternative means for pool hosting and management. Mine on! Smiley

No problem valiant1 and you are very welcome, thank you all of us for the information, Intense Rockssss!
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Please do PM the devs in Discord  about that if they miss this post. I like that idea.
I am not registered there. Please do if you can.

Actually, Coinomi does not yet support any CN-based coins due to long development road as they said. But a lot of people is willing to have Monero support (including me). And Coinomi just said they've done 99% of required components, so we should see XMR support very soon. ITNS uses the same algo, so its support will help to promote Intense.

osnwt my friend, join discord here https://discord.gg/FCHe8k there you can speak with many members about any diubts you may have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
When can ITNS hit a big exchange?Stock isnt a good chioce!
I think it would be better to buy a lot and sleep.
For a while, the waves become larger with repeated expectations and disappointments.
You can buy more at this times! After long times sleep, you wake up and get your profit!
I wil buy some coin for my invest
Thanks
Activity: 9
I think it would be better to buy a lot and sleep.
For a while, the waves become larger with repeated expectations and disappointments.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Activity: 324
did anyone got the airdrop today?

"ending on the 9th January 2018 9:45pm UTC"  

PM is not AM as far as I am aware. Further on check your time vs UTC in your country... Seriously...Tongue

Hello there, can I still apply for the airdrop ? The one that is on untill February 2018 ?

And for klax...Next round is coming up so if you can fulfill  the req just give it a try Cheesy
Round 4 coming up next

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344

I was talking about the Xmas airdrop that takes place untill february ....
I should also tell that this exchange uses a kind of animated trades. When you put a closing order, it is first added to the chart, then bid/ask orders merge and only one retains (or none). But the screenshot shows a stable state, and it did not change after few refreshes. So this definitely is an issue with the engine.

What I was most concerned that their support is not helpful. The API is unusable since it performs browser check (nonsense: API is made for bots, not for browsers). CloudFlare protection triggers quite often. Writing a support message, you may click 'Send' and found DDoS checks and 'something went wrong' error message. Your long-written text's gone. I think it is unacceptable and reported that. But seems it is ok for them. Unfortunately.
Jump to: