Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 133. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!

ITNS has a long time to send confirmation, and it needs to be implemented in an anonymous way, so you still have to wait, but you need to fill right the address and payment ID.
Stocks.exchange gave me a message saying the transaction was approved.  I copied the address directly from the Intensecoin wallet.  When I search that address on the explorer, nothing shows.  Again, any help will be highly appreciated.  
This is not about the Intense network but the stocks.exchange site. They're really bad at this, most deposits/withdrawals used to be just slow with them (~ 1 hour on average), but then they did some "technical works" as they called it and now each transaction takes multiple hours. On average my deposits and withdrawals with them take 6-18 hours. When it says "approved" it means "we've got your confirmation, now we'll take our sweet time to process your tx, go for a hike, it'll take a while". When they'll finally process it, it'll say "finished". So relax, the coins still haven't left the exchange.

I just signed into stocks.exchange and the withdrawal history is now showing withdraw error.  Any suggestions on what my next best course of action is? 

I had such a mistake. you need to write to them in support and within 24 they will return the balance back. You are probably trying to deduce a large amount  Wink

It was only 1,825 coins so very small amount.  I'll submit a support ticket.  
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I just signed into stocks.exchange and the withdrawal history is now showing withdraw error.  Any suggestions on what my next best course of action is? 
Open a ticket with their support, I guess. Did the coins return to your account balance at the exchange?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!

ITNS has a long time to send confirmation, and it needs to be implemented in an anonymous way, so you still have to wait, but you need to fill right the address and payment ID.
Stocks.exchange gave me a message saying the transaction was approved.  I copied the address directly from the Intensecoin wallet.  When I search that address on the explorer, nothing shows.  Again, any help will be highly appreciated.  
This is not about the Intense network but the stocks.exchange site. They're really bad at this, most deposits/withdrawals used to be just slow with them (~ 1 hour on average), but then they did some "technical works" as they called it and now each transaction takes multiple hours. On average my deposits and withdrawals with them take 6-18 hours. When it says "approved" it means "we've got your confirmation, now we'll take our sweet time to process your tx, go for a hike, it'll take a while". When they'll finally process it, it'll say "finished". So relax, the coins still haven't left the exchange.

I had such a mistake. you need to write to them in support and within 24 they will return the balance back. You are probably trying to deduce a large amount  Wink
Please Help.  

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Please Help.  

Thanks!

Please Help.  

Thanks!

How do I know if I used the right address?  Also, what is a payment ID?  I'm sorry, I'm new to this.  The address I told stocks.exchange to send it to is

iz523ZwunMWeqbJ7FMQszCB45wUmPi3xBdjf6iE6hxJzK6hrdCsBnfah8GD3DhXS8da8CTkZEgGEMZz wP6Sn1uCE38AHSoH5j

Stocks.exchange gave me a message saying the transaction was approved.  I copied the address directly from the Intensecoin wallet.  When I search that address on the explorer, nothing shows.  Again, any help will be highly appreciated.  
Is the wallet fully synchronized? https://a.radikal.ru/a42/1801/de/72d3ccbf6422t.jpg

Yes, completely. 
Activity: 18
Please Help.  

Thanks!

How do I know if I used the right address?  Also, what is a payment ID?  I'm sorry, I'm new to this.  The address I told stocks.exchange to send it to is

iz523ZwunMWeqbJ7FMQszCB45wUmPi3xBdjf6iE6hxJzK6hrdCsBnfah8GD3DhXS8da8CTkZEgGEMZz wP6Sn1uCE38AHSoH5j

Stocks.exchange gave me a message saying the transaction was approved.  I copied the address directly from the Intensecoin wallet.  When I search that address on the explorer, nothing shows.  Again, any help will be highly appreciated.  
Is the wallet fully synchronized? https://a.radikal.ru/a42/1801/de/72d3ccbf6422t.jpg

Please Help.  

Thanks!

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Update on the signature campaign, please check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27840935
Activity: 118
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What about the ITNS trade on stock?I see the transaction price derangement, the buy price is much higher than the selling order, is it a BUG?
Activity: 151
Still good to invest or are we already too high? Are other exchanges planned soon? I have already invested in it, but I would like to do more, what do you say best to wait?
It's always important to make your own decisions, check the roadmap, it seems clear, IntenseCoin following this path, current prices will be lower compared to a few months, especially the first few months the understanding of IntenseCoin is increasing! Either way all information is available.

Ajpa94 is right. You have to make your own decisions regarding investing. No one knows if the price is already too high or not. Everyone is just trying to invest and trying to predict what the future holds for Intense. The developer's update on the 15th will show us what they have done so far and what the following months would look like for Intense.
Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!

relax mate,
if u download wallet u must sync at full block to recieve the coin.
look the lower left corner on ur wallet to see the progress

The wallet is fully synced and no coins.  I copied the address from the top using the "copy address" function.  The coins don't show in the wallet and the transaction doesn't show in explorer.  Again, any help is appreciated. 
Activity: 224
Pls Donate Merit :)
DEV FUKKING NICEHASH PLS BLOCK FOREVER!! Angry

THX  Kiss
Activity: 36
Any plans to ban nicehash from the official pool?
Ban is not a solution. Algo itself should withstand nicehash threat.

The devs already banned nichehash users a few months back because the difficulty alogrithm was keeping the difficulty stuck at a high levels for several days even though the big hash miners or nicehash users already left. That problem was addressed by using the Sumokoin improved algorithm which adjusted the difficulty algorithm quickly depending on the network hash rate. A fork of Intense was made and after that, the nicehash users were allowed again.

During the time that Nicehash was down, we saw big spikes of mining hash rate going into the network and the main pool. Even without nicehash users, it was clear that there were big miners coming in when difficulty was low and going out when it was high. I think banning nicehash users now will only benefit those with big mining farms. Nicehash at least allows us ordinary users to get a big hash rate even for a while without spending a large amount of money to build mining rig farms.

Good comments, thanks for the input.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Still good to invest or are we already too high? Are other exchanges planned soon? I have already invested in it, but I would like to do more, what do you say best to wait?

Wait for some of the famous exchanges on it, it will give you a good return and give you a big surprise. Don't you see the price of MYST flying in the sky, so INST will be able to do it soon. Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
 Grin Grin i'm so happy when i see the price going up. well, maybe the end of this year the price will hit 1$  Grin
Activity: 854
arcs-chain.com
So nice waking up and se our Intense reach 10 cents. The "monster" still sleeping.

It surreal. Ever since mining Intense, I dreamed of this coin hitting at least $0.10. Now it's finally here and it only started getting INTENSE!  Grin
Isnt a dream with such a great project and team, i believe Intense more the 150%, and let me tell you, 1 usd isnt a dream too, 100 bucks is a dream....for now.

The monster still sleeps..... i also believe so!!!
this is only the beginning
Jump to: