Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 132. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I moved all my ITNS from stocks.exchange to local wallet.

This exchange either hacked or broken. Look at two attached images. It has weird top rates, and there was abnormal trade flow when buy prices were lower than sell prices (usually green buy is higher than red sell).

I also placed few tickets about broken API calls, misconfigured DDoS protection (CloudFlare), browser DDoS protection for JSON API (weird). I first got closed tickets with suggestion to email admin (and I did that). Later I made new ticket (previous were closed, as I said) and asked for resolution. They asked do not open more tickets (with no responses) and promised to give answer by email. 2 weeks later still nothing fixed, nothing answered.

I decided to leave it to be safe. Just a heads up warning. But make your own decisions.

https://i.imgur.com/9Z3wD9r.png
https://i.imgur.com/s2Nn6Qc.png

Certainly looks fishy.

Generally it's always the best to move fund into wallets only you can control. All those other wallets required on the exchanges, etc., should only be used for passing-through funds to the service, IMHO.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Please do PM the devs in Discord  about that if they miss this post. I like that idea.
I am not registered there. Please do if you can.

Actually, Coinomi does not yet support any CN-based coins due to long development road as they said. But a lot of people is willing to have Monero support (including me). And Coinomi just said they've done 99% of required components, so we should see XMR support very soon. ITNS uses the same algo, so its support will help to promote Intense.
Activity: 64
Did you talk to Coinomi wallet team to support ITNS?
They are usually happy to list new coins into their great Android wallet and ask coin teams to contact them for that.

Please do PM the devs in Discord  about that if they miss this post. I like that idea.
Did you talk to Coinomi wallet team to support ITNS?
They are usually happy to list new coins into their great Android wallet and ask coin teams to contact them for that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Just to tell you about stocks.exchange, yesterday i made a deposit there and took almost 6 hours to see the coins in my wallet.
It was other Coin, not Intense Coin, this one i won´t sell for any price  Grin

stocks.exchange is not a very popular exchange.  I hope it will be on bittrex soon.
I know mate but for now its the only one we have to deal with Intense.Till now only got the yesterday problem and till yesterday i always deal without any problems. Many exchanges had some problems last few days.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Update on the signature campaign, please check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27840935

thank you very much, devs, for this bounty compain! I`ll continue to participate!
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
It is very similar to the fact that someone is testing a bot and making a lot of small (less than 0.1 ITN) sales orders much lower than the current price and to buy higher. Thereby, the engine of the exchange is stupefied. As a result, such errors occur in order book and on the chart.
The issue is that it was not an order flow, it was a trade flow. So they actually sell at double rate what they just bought. Trading engine must not allow this at any circumstances.

I've heard in one chat that it was hacked and not yet restored. It may be false info, of course.
Anyway, I do not trust exchange which has so obvious flaws and bad support (as I reported above). I'd better keep my ITNS in a safe place.

I'm waiting for another exchange and keep it as it should. The stock exchange will sooner or later appear, I do not hurry. Problems are mostly now those who merge on pump trying))
It is very similar to the fact that someone is testing a bot and making a lot of small (less than 0.1 ITN) sales orders much lower than the current price and to buy higher. Thereby, the engine of the exchange is stupefied. As a result, such errors occur in order book and on the chart.
The issue is that it was not an order flow, it was a trade flow. So they actually sell at double rate what they just bought. That is, bought at 250, sold at 500, again and again (and normal buy orders are stuck at 500). Trading engine must not allow this at any circumstances.

I've heard in one chat that it was hacked and not yet restored. It may be false info, of course.
Anyway, I do not trust exchange which has so obvious flaws and bad support (as I reported above). I'd better keep my ITNS in a safe place.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
For those who are finding syncing the wallet to be slow, these links are up-to-date blockchain snapshots as of 1/10/2018 with instructions. Take your pick, both are the same file. File size is approximately 1.1GB:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/718396/intensecoin.zip

https://mega.nz/#!RmpDVSQA

Mods, if you feel the links are inappropriate then please feel free to delete the post.

This exchange either hacked or broken. Look at two attached images. It has weird top rates, and there was abnormal trade flow when buy prices were lower than sell prices (usually green buy is higher than red sell).

I also placed few tickets about broken API calls, misconfigured DDoS protection (CloudFlare), browser DDoS protection for JSON API (weird). I first got closed tickets with suggestion to email admin (and I did that). Later I made new ticket (previous were closed, as I said) and asked for resolution. They asked do not open more tickets (with no responses) and promised to give answer by email. 2 weeks later still nothing fixed, nothing answered.

I decided to leave it to be safe. Just a heads up warning. But make your own decisions.

Activity: 118
Just to tell you about stocks.exchange, yesterday i made a deposit there and took almost 6 hours to see the coins in my wallet.

I also received BCN instead of INTENSE.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109

stocks.exchange is not a very popular exchange.  I hope it will be on bittrex soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

It was only 1,825 coins so very small amount.  I'll submit a support ticket.  

really a small. strange ... I had such a mistake due to a large amount, and then I output in parts

As far as I know, the IntenseCoin wallet is the only wallet available.  Was the address you gave to stocks to receive your coins extremely long?  Mine is crazy long and that's where I think the error came in. 

For the fact that the exchange from the stoks of a coin needs just an address without paymentID. If I understand you correctly, then my address is 97 characters long. And when transferring to the stock exchange, it is necessary to specify additionally a paymentID

This is what I'm trying to find out.  My coins were at stocks.  I submitted a withdraw request.  I used the address from the Intensecoin wallet (all of the address) which was over 90 characters long.  That didn't work and resulted in a withdraw error.  Assuming Stocks.exchange puts my coins back in my account/wallet with them at the exchange, what do I need to provide them as far as an address and payment id so that I can transfer my coins from Stocks.exchange to the intensecoin wallet? 

No. You do not need paymentID. The error most likely occurred on their exchange. At the moment, there were a lot of transactions. Just ask for the withdrawal of the coins again when the balance is restored.
Activity: 9

really a small. strange ... I had such a mistake due to a large amount, and then I output in parts

As far as I know, the IntenseCoin wallet is the only wallet available.  Was the address you gave to stocks to receive your coins extremely long?  Mine is crazy long and that's where I think the error came in. 

For the fact that the exchange from the stoks of a coin needs just an address without paymentID. If I understand you correctly, then my address is 97 characters long. And when transferring to the stock exchange, it is necessary to specify additionally a paymentID

This is what I'm trying to find out.  My coins were at stocks.  I submitted a withdraw request.  I used the address from the Intensecoin wallet (all of the address) which was over 90 characters long.  That didn't work and resulted in a withdraw error.  Assuming Stocks.exchange puts my coins back in my account/wallet with them at the exchange, what do I need to provide them as far as an address and payment id so that I can transfer my coins from Stocks.exchange to the intensecoin wallet? 

Activity: 9

Jump to: