Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 134. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Still good to invest or are we already too high? Are other exchanges planned soon? I have already invested in it, but I would like to do more, what do you say best to wait?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
So nice waking up and se our Intense reach 10 cents. The "monster" still sleeping.

It surreal. Ever since mining Intense, I dreamed of this coin hitting at least $0.10. Now it's finally here and it only started getting INTENSE!  Grin
Isnt a dream with such a great project and team, i believe Intense more the 150%, and let me tell you, 1 usd isnt a dream too, 100 bucks is a dream....for now.
Activity: 26
Mining with a low hashrate isn't worth anymore in my opinion,you can still get a fair amount of coins,but the best way is to buy some,and mine something else.
It is still at the beginning of the project,so more than 1 usd isn t impossible.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
So nice waking up and se our Intense reach 10 cents. The "monster" still sleeping.

It surreal. Ever since mining Intense, I dreamed of this coin hitting at least $0.10. Now it's finally here and it only started getting INTENSE!  Grin
Activity: 56
I like your Facebook page and Campaign! Good job! But what about any referral program? Were you thinking about as the LuckyToken? I think it's like "Let your friends know about the Intense Coin"
Activity: 280
The price grows, the diff grows. Mining of coins has completely fallen. I'll have to switch to something else. NiceHash kills.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
I had 2000 coins on a wallet.
After restarting the wallet today, balance only shows 6 coins from last transaction, all previous transactions are marked as "cancelled".
Can someone explain this?
Using version 1.4.1.

. Mate, let the wallet full sinc. Happen the same to me.

Great question... i didnt' get a screenshot however.... same happened to me about a month ago where 5k dissappeared from my wallet as well...  cancelled?   how the #$%#  can it be cancelled after a wallet is synced Huh  i don't get .... and never got the coins back either.    

omg! Delete the blockchain file froe your device and start to sinchronise again! How many free space do you have on your system hard drive?

Yep did this 2x.   Everything before and after have synced with no problems.   Also the pool that i had mined on shut down .... so maybe it had something to do with the pool not syncing correctly ... and showing a payout on mine that didnt actually go through?  I have no idea... either way,  win some you lose some...

Did you try to reset your wallet? File>Reset wallet
Activity: 154
I had 2000 coins on a wallet.
After restarting the wallet today, balance only shows 6 coins from last transaction, all previous transactions are marked as "cancelled".
Can someone explain this?
Using version 1.4.1.

. Mate, let the wallet full sinc. Happen the same to me.

Great question... i didnt' get a screenshot however.... same happened to me about a month ago where 5k dissappeared from my wallet as well...  cancelled?   how the #$%#  can it be cancelled after a wallet is synced Huh  i don't get .... and never got the coins back either.    

omg! Delete the blockchain file froe your device and start to sinchronise again! How many free space do you have on your system hard drive?

Yep did this 2x.   Everything before and after have synced with no problems.   Also the pool that i had mined on shut down .... so maybe it had something to do with the pool not syncing correctly ... and showing a payout on mine that didnt actually go through?  I have no idea... either way,  win some you lose some...
Activity: 47
Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!

relax mate,
if u download wallet u must sync at full block to recieve the coin.
look the lower left corner on ur wallet to see the progress
Activity: 9
Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!
Activity: 132
Any plans to ban nicehash from the official pool?
Ban is not a solution. Algo itself should withstand nicehash threat.

The devs already banned nichehash users a few months back because the difficulty alogrithm was keeping the difficulty stuck at a high levels for several days even though the big hash miners or nicehash users already left. That problem was addressed by using the Sumokoin improved algorithm which adjusted the difficulty algorithm quickly depending on the network hash rate. A fork of Intense was made and after that, the nicehash users were allowed again.

During the time that Nicehash was down, we saw big spikes of mining hash rate going into the network and the main pool. Even without nicehash users, it was clear that there were big miners coming in when difficulty was low and going out when it was high. I think banning nicehash users now will only benefit those with big mining farms. Nicehash at least allows us ordinary users to get a big hash rate even for a while without spending a large amount of money to build mining rig farms.
Activity: 60
On one hand i am really happy that ITNS is braking through to the other side ( Smiley ) surpassing 600 sats level , but on the other hand and considering that the only exchange we are trading is the limited volume and dysfunctional stocksexchange , i tend to believe that the price will soon consolidate to 300 sats.

We really need to get listed on another exchange(s) , i know that this is what everybody asks the past few weeks , but stockexchange's trading volume and cryptomarket penetration is annoyingly low.

I really hope ITNS will skyrocket both as a coin and most importantly as a working platform.

I am really attached to it , if i may say so , as this was my first ever coin that i mined back on August , when i first entered the crypto world.
When it was not even listed and we were just mining it because we trusted the team and the idea behind it.

Unfortunately i stopped mining when the diff skyrocketed and my daily 5-6K coins reward dropped to <1000.

Nonetheless , i am extremelly satisfied and hope for ever higher limits , our circulation and market cap can support 10-100x especially now that crypto is trending and everybody is in search of a cheap coin to invest.

Best of luck Devs and happy new year guys! Smiley
Activity: 8
I would say this coin has a lot of potential but you have to try and list it on some other Exchanges.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Does anyone know why the network hashrate fluctuates that much? It´s between 30 and 8 MH/s.

Guy, realy, you needs to find what the cryptocurrency world and mining is) try to read newies threads!
Activity: 64
Does anyone know why the network hashrate fluctuates that much? It´s between 30 and 8 MH/s.

4 posts above your. Those are nicehash orders which either run out of credit or don't pay enough so the miners move on to better prices until the order gets updated.
Activity: 70
Looking forward to the update next week! Maybe someone will throw their toys out of their stroller again because Rome hasn't been built in a day, and we can scoop up some cheap(er) ITNS. Or not.

LOl iam hoping so too. Would love for the stocks.exchange problems to get worked out so more sellers can tank the price a bit Wink
Activity: 22
Activity: 137
Helping to my friend with Intense Wallet and He have problem

upload from GitHub wallet but not work on Windows 8.1 x64 Rus

http://prntscr.com/hy4ule

am try on my computer with Windows7 x64 and it's work correct.

Any solution for Win 8.1?

folder "platforms" are lost from archive "Intensecoin-win64.zip"
Nice news from Stocks.exchange on Twitter "
Stocks.Exchange
‏ @StocksExchangeR

Currency Pair: ITNS/BTC
Because of the high volume we reduce Bye/Sell fee to 0,15 for ITNS/BTC pair!
Thank You!"

Let´s go guys!
Jump to: