Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 136. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Bad First Experience:

Mined for > 24 hours on http://itns.globalpool.cc , lots of shares.
-> Since the last 3 days the balance stays at 0 (while the submitted shares number is pretty high)

I wrote a Mail to the admin, no response.

So I stopped mining and don't like intense now. 24 hours of costly energy for no reward at all.
Please let me know if this is a known problem or if it wasn't, take off the scam pool from your first post

Its not a common problem on Intense, I have used several pools with good experiences. What is your Hashrate? Ahhh/// Just looked at the pool's hashrate... that's the problem and why you haven't been paid. They haven't found a block. Move to a bigger pool if you want more regular payments. EG: https://intense.hashvault.pro/en/#!/
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Hashvault does not send coins, stocks.exchange no deposit coins.
what are the problems?
I haven't had any issues with them. What's the problem with Hashvault? How many coins do they owe you? How long have you been mining with them and what is your hash rate?

Hash Rate
248 H/s

Total Due
14.4891335000 ITNS

The last payment in the morning was

stocks.exchange:

1009.99 ITNS   0.01 ITNS   PROCESSING   2018-01-09 10:08:50
Nicehash traffic is hopping Intense pools and ruining mining for small miners.

Network hash rate simply doubles at times from 8/10 to 20+ MH/s and difficulty skyrockets.

Totally agree, Nice Hash is a pain in the ass. They dip in till the difficulty is sky high then jump out until its low again. Becoming a joke really.

Of course, and many small miners meanwhile have quit Intense mining because of low reward.

itns.west-pool.org has blocked nicehash traffic this morning. I'm sticking with them. Every intense pool should do the same.

And what a reason, if another pools have nicehashports?)) You are only lowering your pools hashrate) Good luck!

Problem with NH traffic is that it is episodic, probably hopping in just before a block is found to get most of the reward with insane hash rates for a few minutes while others have been mining there for hours and are left with almost nothing. That's what screws the system, not the high hasrate.

Just look at network hashrate, it was 21 MH/s 30 minutes ago and now it's half of that. This can't be good for network.

I don't know how pools are calculating payments, but some other pools / coins are adapting PPLNS system instead of proportional, to discourage this predatory hop in / hop out behaviour.  

this is almoast normal for network.and there is no wrong calculation. This hashrate gives you an additional cheance to find a block. But thete is a real chance, that the time of nh user will not be ever payed if pool gont find any block.

That's a joke lol, with that hash rate (NiceHash) of course they are going to find a block. That's why when it happens pools I have been on that find blocks every 5 minutes or so don't find any for an hour+. I agree about it being pointless moving to anther pool as it is a network issue if NiceHash can mine ITNS. Also I wouldnt want NiceHash on my pool to find a block as the reward would be pitance. PPLNS may well help, at least make the person buying the Nice Hash power pay more as they would need the hash power for longer.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255

Network hash rate simply doubles at times from 8/10 to 20+ MH/s and difficulty skyrockets.

Totally agree, Nice Hash is a pain in the ass. They dip in till the difficulty is sky high then jump out until its low again. Becoming a joke really.

Of course, and many small miners meanwhile have quit Intense mining because of low reward.

itns.west-pool.org has blocked nicehash traffic this morning. I'm sticking with them. Every intense pool should do the same.

And what a reason, if another pools have nicehashports?)) You are only lowering your pools hashrate) Good luck!

Problem with NH traffic is that it is episodic, probably hopping in just before a block is found to get most of the reward with insane hash rates for a few minutes while others have been mining there for hours and are left with almost nothing. That's what screws the system, not the high hasrate.

Just look at network hashrate, it was 21 MH/s 30 minutes ago and now it's half of that. This can't be good for network.

I don't know how pools are calculating payments, but some other pools / coins are adapting PPLNS system instead of proportional, to discourage this predatory hop in / hop out behaviour.  

this is almoast normal for network.and there is no wrong calculation. This hashrate gives you an additional cheance to find a block. But thete is a real chance, that the time of nh user will not be ever payed if pool gont find any block.
I had 2000 coins on a wallet.
After restarting the wallet today, balance only shows 6 coins from last transaction, all previous transactions are marked as "cancelled".
Can someone explain this?
Using version 1.4.1.

. Mate, let the wallet full sinc. Happen the same to me.

Great question... i didnt' get a screenshot however.... same happened to me about a month ago where 5k dissappeared from my wallet as well...  cancelled?   how the #$%#  can it be cancelled after a wallet is synced Huh  i don't get .... and never got the coins back either.    

omg! Delete the blockchain file froe your device and start to sinchronise again! How many free space do you have on your system hard drive?
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I had 2000 coins on a wallet.
After restarting the wallet today, balance only shows 6 coins from last transaction, all previous transactions are marked as "cancelled".
Can someone explain this?
Using version 1.4.1.

. Mate, let the wallet full sinc. Happen the same to me.

Great question... i didnt' get a screenshot however.... same happened to me about a month ago where 5k dissappeared from my wallet as well...  cancelled?   how the #$%#  can it be cancelled after a wallet is synced Huh  i don't get .... and never got the coins back either.     
Activity: 64
what are the problems?

It is possible for payouts to be delayed by more than 6 hours on some pools. "Difficult" times atm   xD

For stocks.exchange....some exchanges have problems with crediting coins when you mine directly to their address. If you want to be safe mine to your own wallet first and try sending with the
minimum required amount for deposit on stocks.exchange.
IntenseCoin is starting to reach more people and with that, its price tends to rise, when there is another exchange everything will be possible, I bought some in 170 sat, I'll be waiting for the distribution of the signature campaign, some generous people will sell at any price. Grin

4rd time I casts 1200 satoshi at 15th january. First 3 times I was right with data and sum. You can check preVeaus posts of mine! Im goest son of Vanga!

what are the problems?
I haven't had any issues with them. What's the problem with Hashvault? How many coins do they owe you? How long have you been mining with them and what is your hash rate?
Activity: 191
how long will it take to run the project to the fullest
Activity: 96
what are the problems?

About to do the same and look elsewhere. I have 16kH/s and on Hashvault have made 5 ITNS in the last hour. Not trying to FUD ITNS, i'm a holder and plan to stay that way. I'm just discussing the mining situation. What is sad is I was in on this early and then Nicehash come to the party late on and ruin it for those that were here from the beginning. Ah well moan over, time to get on!
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

Totally agree, Nice Hash is a pain in the ass. They dip in till the difficulty is sky high then jump out until its low again. Becoming a joke really, after that hack they should have been out of business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Ok, guys, we decided to put itns in atest to be payment in our fishermans shop here yourfish.ru it is realy old, but we are now working at rusnasti.ru.
Atest only for bitcointalk members and higher.
Use g translate to chose the what you want.
Pm to me.
Pay +15% of average 24h stocks.exchange price.
We will send your staff in any coutry.
Wow! Good to see that the coin has already made it's circulation as one of the payments, good luck with your business! This draw a line that the coin really has potential in the future.

Thank you! Realy wants core team will notice this and it will be in 15th news this mounth!

By the way, anyone, who wants to help us integrate multilanguege shop with integrated itns payment is wellcome! Pm me, please!

You´re great proride, we need more people like you my friend, you are a excellent help here, THANK YOU!

Of cause - price is rising and core team has done a special port for nicehash a mounth ago. So there is no amazing thing.

They shoud have kept nicehash out of intense.

Nicehash is a cancer for mining community, and I can't believe even after being scammed in 64 million USD, they came back to them.

No, you cannot see the point. If core team wants to be at big exchange theres coin has to be with a big ammount for exchange.
Almost every coin uses a .wallet file.  It really has nothing to do with the algorithm. 
Not true, most coins use wallet.dat files. It's only CryptoNote coins that use .wallet files. Not that much of a difference, but still enough to confuse some users.

Lol, this confusing only users who cannot google the algorightms specifics. I realy guess how can you start to mine new algo without reading some threads.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
However I'm feeling slightly unconfortable with "Block Found Every: 7 hours (estimated)" and " Block Found: 2 days ago"...  Embarrassed

Hello! What pool do you mining at? There could be a troubles with sinchronisation with different pools..

Cryptonoteminingpool.com.

But now I am on https://itns.west-pool.org , much better.

ok ,i will change my hash to this pool ,happy mining together
Jump to: