Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 138. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Delete blockchain, delete (or save in another dir) all files except wallet. Check your C hard drive to be at least 20gb free space. Download gui, put wallet file in the dir with gui. Run gui.

Deleting the blockchain is probably a good idea. In theory it should re-sync everything from start then.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
I had 2000 coins on a wallet.
After restarting the wallet today, balance only shows 6 coins from last transaction, all previous transactions are marked as "cancelled".
Can someone explain this?
Using version 1.4.1.

Yep, looks like some form of sync problem. Dunno how the GUI wallet works, but perhaps try to open the wallet file with the commandline client (simplewallet) for verification?

Delete blockchain, delete (or save in another dir) all files except wallet. Check your C hard drive to be at least 20gb free space. Download gui, put wallet file in the dir with gui. Run gui.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Hi all! Has someone information about presenting intense coin in any another exchange?
After restarting the wallet today, balance only shows 6 coins from last transaction, all previous transactions are marked as "cancelled".
Using version 1.4.1.
https://i.imgur.com/zwQeR21.png

Yep, looks like some form of sync problem. Dunno how the GUI wallet works, but perhaps try to open the wallet file with the commandline client (simplewallet) for verification?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Using version 1.4.1.
. Mate, let the wallet full sinc. Happen the same to me.
It says "Wallet synchronized" though.
Does not look like anything changes.
How can I force it to sync?
. Ok had that problem but it was solved with the full sync. ANY member can help with this situation? Thank you. Also you can join discord https://discord.gg/ZpnRfW and ask for help there.
Hi, all

My ITNS pool found first block 4 hours ago. However, the reward cannot sent to miners in my pool. I think the problem is rpc service.

I started my daemon as follows:
./intensecoind

Maybe I should add some parameters? Thank you!

When you check the usage output it also prints out the default values for the respective options:

Code:
 --rpc-bind-ip arg (=127.0.0.1)
  --rpc-bind-port arg (=48782)
  --p2p-bind-ip arg (=0.0.0.0)          Interface for p2p network protocol
  --p2p-bind-port arg (=48772)          Port for p2p network protocol
  --p2p-external-port arg (=0)          External port for p2p network protocol
                                        (if port forwarding used with NAT)

As you see the rpc binds itself to the localhost and the p2p stuff binds itself to any IP on a slightly different port. So assuming you have the port 48772 open on your host/network (perhaps even setup NAT redirection, if required) people from anywhere can connect to the p2p daemon part. The RPC daemon part (for wallet synchronization) only works locally though, as far as I understand. You could change that to --rpc-bind-ip=0.0.0.0 f.ex. (and don't forget top open the 48782 port in your firewall/ setup NAT redirection in your router, if required). Make sure you really know what you're doing though. Opening things that are not properly configured might lead to security trouble.

BTW, I had no idea if pool mining is even supported with just intensecoind (though I never seen a proper manual for it, so who knows.  Wink ). Interesting.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Using version 1.4.1.
It says "Wallet synchronized" though.
Does not look like anything changes.
How can I force it to sync?
Using version 1.4.1.

Activity: 4
Using version 1.4.1.
https://i.imgur.com/zwQeR21.png
Activity: 95
Hi, all

My ITNS pool found first block 4 hours ago. However, the reward cannot sent to miners in my pool. I think the problem is rpc service.

I started my daemon as follows:
./intensecoind

Maybe I should add some parameters? Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
VPN's market demand is great, and today's MYST boom has made a good mark in this direction,INTENSE COIN also will be better. Kiss
Activity: 280
intense.hashvault.pro received a new interface. Now everything is just  as for aeon. I love this pool  Grin
You can specify the name of the rig, a constant coefficient of Difficulty.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
I have installed the win wallet & after the sync I start mining, just clicked on the Start Mining button
I got 15 Intense Coin in a 5 days :-) on i3 2120 old CPU hehe

Thinking of to set some GPU-s also, but first, let we see how many coins will come by todays airdrop :-)
excited  Cheesy
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Hi DEV team, im in Intensecoin for a long time and never tried before to sent some coins to the stockexchenge.
Now when I done that, I tried to send 1000, and fee need to be 0,01 ITNS, why wallet take from me 20 ITNS??!, that is 2% of transfer amount, not 0.01 ITNS as there writte.
Also I have one more question, how many confirmations need to be done before transaction? Roll Eyes

Here is picture of transaction.  https://imgur.com/a/fb5DU

Best regards.
Today there is a big increase, everyone has higher expectations, has been ranked at 400, I hope you win the top 200

I have high expectations since the biginning, better i say, um sure about this coin. I love it.
The concept of VPN king MYST Biao rises in prices boomed today, has already started toward the moon, so what time this coin can go beyond it. Huh Huh Huh

I always watch the other two VPN-based projects, MYST and PRIX. Whatever the market values them, I think there is high probability that the market will do the same to INTENSE. If Intense devs make a better product and deliver first, they will surpass those two even though they were the first to do an ICO.

I didn't know about the two other projects in the same scope. Interesting!  I just looked into IntenseCoin because it was one of the few concepts I read about that really could work... there actually a real service (VPN) or product could drive the thing... not just some marketing hype. People are looking more and more into privacy solutions, so there definitely is already proven demand here... and combining the VPN with crypto-driven payment exchange for VPN node providers certainly could work. Of course it also all depends on how good the actual IntenseCoinVPN product (application, etc.) will be. Well... we'll see hopefully this year. Smiley

One thing the developers certainly need to improve on is reaction speeds for reported issues, IMHO (there's still an outdated/ no-longer compatible CLI "daemon" distributed for Mac OS X on the official website, f.ex. — might be a hurdle for new Mac users... I know for a fact that I wasn't the only one who didn't manage to sync the blockchain with the outdated client  Tongue ).
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Today there is a big increase, everyone has higher expectations, has been ranked at 400, I hope you win the top 200
Activity: 24
I'm glad to see how the coin grows. Most recently I saw how this topic appeared, launched a farm to extract a new coin, was glad that it was put on the stock exchange, and now it is ready to fly to the moon.
Activity: 151
The concept of VPN king MYST Biao rises in prices boomed today, has already started toward the moon, so what time this coin can go beyond it. Huh Huh Huh

I always watch the other two VPN-based projects, MYST and PRIX. Whatever the market values them, I think there is high probability that the market will do the same to INTENSE. If Intense devs make a better product and deliver first, they will surpass those two even though they were the first to do an ICO.
Activity: 9
Crazy how many miners have jumped into all the intensecoin pools in the last 24 hrs!   Wow ,  I was in a pool with 12 people that i got into yesterday after leaving a pool with 600.... i check in today.... 745 miners!!!!  wtf.  My payout in 24 hrs was like 1/3 of yesterday! 
Smart people thats why mate, Intense Coin is big, ITNS rocks, is my baby coin  Grin

dude same thing here! ITNS rocks!
Jump to: